Drivers do not always exercise caution in parking lots, which can lead to victims like you suffering injuries and property damage. You can seek compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages from your accident. A Marksville parking lot accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will handle every step of your case.
Whether you file an insurance claim or pursue a lawsuit, our team will fight for your financial recovery. Our attorneys have more than 250 years of combined legal experience, so let us use that experience on your behalf.
Recoverable Damages from Parking Lot Accidents in Marksville
Our parking lot accident attorneys assess each client’s losses, as no two cases are the same. We may find that your recoverable damages include:
- Damage to your vehicle: Even a fender bender can cause significant property expenses. You may also get compensation for damage to personal property, such as a cellphone, clothing, sunglasses, or jewelry.
- Medical expenses: If your parking lot accident in Marksville caused injuries, you could get compensation to cover all medical expenses. This may include money for an ambulance ride, emergency care, hospitalization, medications, and rehabilitation.
- Lost income: Your accident-related injuries may cost you income. You may also lose potential promotions, performance bonuses, and other benefits that come from your work. Our team will consider all of your professional damages.
- Pain and suffering: Emotional distress, anxiety, physical pain, and lost quality of life can all occur because of a parking lot accident. You may get compensation for these losses and related treatment, and our team may get that compensation for you.
You may have additional losses. We will complete a detailed account of your damages, including any losses you might suffer in the future.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accident lawyer serving Marksville, call (318) 310-8922
Other Services We Will Perform to Complete Your Parking Lot Accident Case in Marksville
Our clients are able to focus on their recovery. We handle their lawsuits and insurance claims in their entirety, and our duties generally include:
Documenting Negligence by Parties Who Caused Your Parking Lot Accident
Negligence is the standard of liability in parking lot accident cases. If someone struck your vehicle, odds are they were negligent. We may prove the negligence of another motorist with:
- Video footage of your accident
- A reconstruction of your parking lot accident
- Witness accounts
- A police report
- Photographs of vehicular damage
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that distractions, including phones and GPS systems, commonly cause parking lot accidents. Vehicle manufacturers, pedestrians, and others can also be negligent in a way that causes a parking lot accident.
Documenting Your Damages
A lawyer from our team serving Marksville will get documentation of your damages, which may include:
- Medical bills
- Doctors’ assessments of injuries
- Proof of lost income
- Mental health professionals’ diagnoses of your pain and suffering
- Invoices for property repairs, medications, counseling, and other expenses related to your accident
Our team will get as much documentation of your losses as we can. This way, liable parties will not be able to credibly dispute those damages.
Handling the Daily Duties That a Lawsuit or Claim Requires
We know that lawsuits are not always easy, because we work on lawsuits every day. However, we also know that lawsuits and insurance claims are worthwhile, so we will handle the legwork necessary to complete your case. Our responsibilities include:
- Completing paperwork
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Dealing with civil defense lawyers
- Keeping records of your losses
- Communicating with the court, especially if we file a lawsuit on your behalf
- Protecting your rights
We handle these responsibilities, so you don’t have to.
Seeking a Fair Settlement
Our case results include many substantial settlements secured for our clients. Our Marksville parking lot accident attorneys fight hard in settlement negotiations, and we often succeed.
Handling Your Trial, If We Need To
Trials are sometimes necessary in parking lot accident cases. Though we will put forth our greatest effort to get you a fair settlement, a trial may be inevitable. In this case, we will prepare your case and argue for the compensation you deserve in front of a judge and jury.
The Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers team goes the extra mile for our clients. This is the promise we make when we accept your case, and we will honor it.
Marksville Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (318) 310-8922
Why Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Your Parking Lot Accident Case in Marksville?
Our firm offers a team of passionate attorneys and paralegals who will treat you like family. We have roots and connections throughout Louisiana, including in Marksville. We take a personal stake in every case we handle, and it shows.
Consider what two clients said about life as a client of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers:
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me.” – Carl
- “I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need.” – Keith
It does not surprise us to read reviews like these, because our team gives our all to every accident victim we represent.
What to Expect as a Client of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers in Marksville
We want you to have high expectations of our firm. As our client, you will:
- Have direct contact with your attorney: When we assign an attorney to your case, that lawyer becomes your personal representative. Whenever you have questions or concerns, simply reach out to our legal team for answers. We’re always here to help.
- Have our total financial support: Our firm covers the cost of each case, and you do not pay any upfront fees or costs. We only get an attorney’s fee if we get compensation for you.
- Feel like your case is important to our team: Because it is. We never take cases lightly, and we intend to win.
We have experience, case results, and positive testimonials from clients. These are three important criteria when you are choosing a personal injury firm in Marksville.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today About Your Parking Lot Accident in Marksville
Your consultation is completely free, and there are no strings attached. Learn more about how a parking lot accident lawyer from our team will help with your case. Our firm will provide compassionate, family-like representation in Marksville, so don’t wait to hire us.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.