Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers extends its deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one. There is no greater loss, and we want to get justice in the form of a financial recovery. We will seek compensation for your pain and suffering, funeral expenses, lost financial support, and other damages.
A Marksville fatal car accident lawyer from our team will handle every step of your legal case. You will be free to work through your loss; we’ll lead your legal fight.
What Are Recoverable Losses for Victims of a Fatal Car Accident in Marksville?
Your loved one’s passing is the most obvious loss from the fatal car accident in Marksville. We will consider their pain and suffering as part of your lawsuit. You and other surviving loved ones may also suffer several other losses, including:
- Medical expenses: The cost of the decedent’s post-accident medical care may fall to you. The expenses of emergency transportation, medical imaging, surgery, and end-of-life care may result in medical bills. Our team will seek full coverage for any medical bills you are facing.
- Your pain and suffering: Grief is normal following a loved one’s sudden death, and the journal Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience notes that some types of grief can be all-encompassing. A lawyer from our firm will seek fair compensation for your grief, depression, lost quality of life, and other types of pain and suffering.
- Funeral costs: Liable parties should cover the cost of your loved one’s funeral, and we will work to see that they do.
- Lost financial support: We will determine the cost of lost income and other financial support the decedent provided you.
- Non-economic losses caused by your loved one’s death: Non-economic losses from a wrongful death can include lost companionship, lost parental guidance, and lost emotional support. You may also lose the benefit of services the decedent provided to your household.
A car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will investigate every loss you suffered. While no legal case will bring your loved one back, we will work to hold liable parties responsible for the losses they caused you.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accident lawyer serving Marksville, call (318) 310-8922
Why Clients Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to Seek Justice for Fatal Car Accidents
Choosing a lawyer is always a significant decision. When a case requires your lawyer to get justice for a lost loved one, the choice is that much more important. You can trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers with your fatal car accident case in Marksville because:
- We understand what you are going through: We have represented many clients who lost loved ones tragically. While nobody can comprehend exactly what you have lost, we know the great pain a wrongful death causes. Our team will show your case the attention it deserves.
- We have relevant case results: Our team secured a $23 million recovery for a client who lost their mother under wrongful circumstances. This is just one of our many verdicts and settlements for wrongful death victims.
- We treat clients like family: This culture of family is even more important when someone has suffered the loss you have. Our team will show compassion and respect in every area of our representation.
- We never back down: Your case will be about getting justice for your loved one’s passing. No matter the pressure we face from liable parties, we will not rest until we have completed the fight for your financial recovery—every last dollar of that recovery.
- We cover the cost of your case: Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers covers all case-related expenses. If we win your case, we get a portion of the recovery. If we do not get the compensation you are entitled to, our firm does not get a dime.
Our firm has connections throughout Louisiana. Lead attorneys David Laborde and Digger Earles were born and raised in Louisiana. Our team takes a personal investment in every case, as we want to see a safer state where those who cause wrongful deaths are accountable for their harmful actions.
When you hire a Marksville fatal car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you get an ally in your fight for justice. Let us carry the load of your legal case in Marksville; you deserve the help.
Marksville Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (318) 310-8922
How Our Team Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Avoyelles Parish
Fatal car accident cases can be complicated, especially if you try to handle the process after losing your loved one. If you do not hire a lawyer to represent you, then:
- You may have to face traumatic details about your loved one’s accident
- You may be overwhelmed by the legal requirements of the case
- You may have trouble balancing the demands of the lawsuit with your personal responsibilities
Those not prepared to lead their wrongful death case risk losing their wrongful death case. You may have only one chance to get justice for your loss, and our firm will make the most of that opportunity.
If you hire our firm, we will:
- Gather all evidence relevant to your lawsuit: Our team will complete an investigation into the car accident that caused your loved one’s passing. We’ll collect evidence and witness accounts that will help the lawsuit.
- Calculate the cost of your damages: We will determine the monetary cost of your damages. We will also document your losses with invoices, expert testimony, and any other relevant documentation.
- File your lawsuit: Our attorneys and paralegals will complete all case-related paperwork, including the lawsuit itself. We may face filing deadlines for your case, so the sooner we get started, the better.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Your attorney will square off with those liable for your loved one’s passing. We may convince those parties to pay for the damages they caused.
If we need to take your case in Marksville to trial, we will.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
The fatal accident in Marksville is a tragedy. No pain equals losing a loved one, and we want to do what we can to help your family. A lawyer from our team will start your lawsuit today. The sooner we start your case, the sooner we may get justice for you and your loved one.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers now to complete your free consultation.