An accident in a parking lot can be just as dangerous as an accident on the road. If you or someone you love was injured in a parking lot accident, you could recover damages for your subsequent medical bills. In addition, you do not have to pursue the at-fault driver on your own. Our Henderson parking lot accident lawyer can also help you recover additional monetary expenses and losses caused by the accident.
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we take on the details — big and small — of building your case. While you concentrate on recovering from your injuries, we get to work building the strongest case possible for you. We will also handle the insurance company and the negotiation process on your behalf. We aim to help you recover the compensation you need to start putting your life back together.
You Can Recover Compensation in Parking Lot Accidents
A parking lot accident can happen at varying speeds and can lead to injuries of varying severity. They can be particularly dangerous since the injured party risks being crushed between vehicles and sustaining serious leg and other bodily injuries.
When our Henderson parking lot car accident attorney handles your case, we work hard to assess your recoverable damages accurately. They can include:
- All accident-related medical bills
- All accident-related income loss
- Required assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
These damages are economic — they can be documented with bills, receipts, and estimates. Our legal team will collect these documents for you. However, you can also recover many types of non-economic damages. These intangible damages can include physical and emotional pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. It can also include disfiguring injuries and lasting impairments. Again, our legal team will explain how we assign a value to these damages.
Compensation for Surviving Families
As many as 1,900 fatal accidents happen in parking lots across the country every year. If your family lost a loved one, you have our deepest condolences. You also have our commitment to pursue the following wrongful death damages:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of a loved one’s income
- Loss of their contributions to family
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of guidance
- Loss of support
When we represent your family, we file your wrongful death action on behalf of the appropriate family members. We also ensure it is filed in time to comply with Louisiana’s statute of limitations.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accident lawyer serving Henderson, call (337) 777-7777
How Louisiana’s Statute of Limitations Governs Your Potential Lawsuit
Commonly reported parking lot accident injuries include head, neck, back, shoulder, and limb injuries. Our Henderson parking lot accident attorney can help you document the costs of your recovery. We also request compensation for you within the allotted time. In Henderson, you generally have one year:
- From the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to CC Art. 3492
- From the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to CC Art. 2315.2
It can be difficult to correctly interpret the statute of limitations since it can fluctuate. However, our parking lot accident lawyer serving Henderson, LA, ensures timely filing.
Our Investigation Will Uncover the At-Fault Driver’s Negligence
A personal injury case seeking financial recovery is built on the at-fault driver’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness. To make sure you can pursue compensation, our attorneys will prove the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Breached their duty
- Caused your injuries
- Caused financial damages
To document the legal requirements of negligence, our investigation will uncover a range of compelling evidence. We will not tax you with amassing evidence. When we build your evidence file, it will include the following:
- Medical records
- Proof of income
- Parking lot accident report
- Accident scene photos
- Accident scene reconstruction
- Injury photos
- Witness statements
Our parking lot accident lawyers will assess your evidence and use it to steer your case toward a fair and appropriate monetary settlement.
Henderson Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
How Our Knowledge of Parking Lot Accident Law Will Help You
You do not have to deal with the challenges of building an effective personal injury case. When our law firm represents you, we take care of all the details for you. On your behalf, we will:
- Investigate the cause of your accident
- Assess your potential for financial recovery
- Collect, organize, and submit evidence
- Assemble photos and video footage
- Speak with interested parties on your behalf
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Address your case-related questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Representing you if your case goes to trial
Our parking lot accident attorneys also represent you on a contingency-fee basis. Our fee structure means we will not accept or expect compensation until we obtain it for you.
Five-Star Reviews from Previous Clients
Our history of testimonials and recommendations from previous clients includes online reviews like the following:
- Carl: I knew the hospital bill was going to be way more than we could imagine. Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him…I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me [and] got me back on my feet.
- Kelsie: David was a phenomenal individual…I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.
Every client we represent is a priority for our team. When we handle your parking lot accident case, we never stop fighting for the best possible outcome for you.
Consult with a Parking Lot Accident Attorney Serving Henderson, LA, Today
Our Henderson parking lot accident lawyer could help you pursue financial compensation if you or someone you love was hurt in an accident. We will review your case at no cost and explain the steps we take to hold the at-fault driver responsible for their actions.
Find out how hard we go to bat for you. Contact Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to get your free case review today.