If your loved one passed away because of a fatal car accident, the team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers extends its heartfelt condolences to you and your loved ones. We understand the emotional pain, financial stress, and uncertainty that you’re likely facing. We will fight for a financial recovery that could help you move forward.
A Slidell fatal car accident lawyer from our team is ready to start work on your case. Do not wait to reach out, as CC Art. 2315.2 generally allows us only one year to file a wrongful death case.
A Lawyer from Our Firm Will Seek Compensation for Your Accident-Related Losses in Slidell
Our firm understands how to put the tragic loss of a loved one into legal terms. You have lost someone you love, and from our perspective this means that you have potentially suffered:
- Emotional and psychological harm: Known in legal terms as “pain and suffering”, we will identify all the ways that your loved one’s loss has affected you emotionally and psychologically. We will also consider any pain and suffering your loved one experienced before passing away.
- The loss of critical financial support: Losing a loved one can also mean losing a primary or sole earner for your household. You may be unprepared to immediately find work or take on the cost of living. A car accident lawyer from our team will seek money to cover the loss of the decedent’s income and other forms of support.
- The loss of a spouse or parent: We seek compensation for loss of spousal companionship, potential guidance, and similar losses. These are the losses that make a wrongful death so heartbreaking, and we’ll account for them in your lawsuit.
- Funeral expenses: Healthline explains that a funeral generally costs around $15,000, and potentially more. Liable parties should cover your loved one’s funeral service, burial, cremation, and other end-of-life services.
- Medical expenses: We will include all accident-related medical bills in your lawsuit. Medical services for severe injuries can cost far more than you can afford to pay (or should have to pay), so it is vital that we have liable parties cover outstanding medical bills.
We will learn about your loved one. This way, we can understand exactly what you have lost due to their sudden and tragic passing. Our attorneys and staff will honor your loved one by fighting for the financial recovery you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accident lawyer serving Slidell, call (337) 777-7777
Why Hire a Lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Your Fatal Accident Case in Slidell?
We are not the only firm serving Slidell, but we believe that we provide the type of legal representation you deserve. It is important that you choose the right lawyer for your fatal car accident case in Slidell because:
- You may deserve substantial compensation for your loss, and your lawyer will likely have only one shot at getting the financial recovery you deserve.
- Wrongful death cases are extremely sensitive, and you deserve a law firm that will respect your privacy and mourning process.
- Your lawsuit is the opportunity to get justice for your loved one, and you want to make the most of this opportunity.
Someone’s negligence has deprived you of a loved one. We understand how important it is to hold liable parties accountable. Our Slidell fatal car accident lawyer will put all of our firm’s financial resources and efforts into your case, as wrongful deaths require a passionate legal response.
What to Expect When You Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Our clients are always the priority. When we handle a wrongful death case, the stakes are as high as they can get. We will do everything in our power to get the money you deserve and put you at ease throughout the legal process. Expect:
- Regular updates: You deserve to focus on your well-being during this difficult time. We’ll give you your space but will immediately update you whenever the details of your case change.
- Respectful, compassionate representation: We understand the pain of losing a loved one. Our team will be a source of relief for you. We show respect to every client, but a compassionate legal approach is all the more important in cases like yours.
- A team that does not rest until we’ve gotten justice: In fatal car accident cases, a lawsuit may be the only way to get justice for your loved one. We will not rest until we have done everything we can to hold liable parties accountable.
You can review our firm’s testimonials to learn of our former clients’ firsthand experiences. As a firm founded in Louisiana by two natives of the Bayou State, we feel it is our duty to make communities like Slidell safer. By getting justice for victims of wrongful deaths like you, we work towards this goal of a safer Louisiana.
Slidell Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
We’ll Take Care of Every Step of Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Slidell
Once you hire us, we’ll get all the information we need from you. Then, we will get to work. You can continue to process your grief and be with loved ones; we’ll worry about legal concerns.
Our team will:
- Identify those who are financially responsible for your loved one’s accident
- Calculate the cost of your current and future damages
- Hire any experts who can help your case (at no cost to you)
- Complete all paperwork
- Manage communications
- Protect you from insurance companies and other attorneys
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your case to court, if necessary
A trial is not always necessary, even in wrongful death cases with significant money on the line. We will work hard to settle your case but maintain the option of going to trial.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Our team wants to get the justice that you deserve. A Slidell fatal car accident lawyer from our team will fight with a ferocity that honors your loved one, and we won’t settle for anything less than you deserve.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation about your case in Slidell. We are a law firm that goes the extra mile for clients, and that is exactly what you deserve.