If you were injured or suffered vehicle damage in a parking lot accident, you may have unexpected medical expenses, need time off from work, and must pay for car repairs. Physical injuries and financial losses like these can set you back for a long time. You don’t have to accept these losses. You can call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
A Slidell parking lot accident lawyer at our firm can help you file a claim for damages against the at-fault party. You can use the money to cover medical expenses, car damage repairs, and support yourself and your family while you’re away from work. Our law firm provides a free consultation to understand your story and explain your rights.
Our Accident Lawyers Take Cases Without Charging Upfront Fees
If you’re considering working with our law firm, you should know that we accept personal injury cases without any upfront legal fees. We offer you our no-win-no-fee guarantee. If our Slidell parking lot accident attorney doesn’t recover compensation for you, you owe us nothing. We eliminate the financial barriers to obtaining justice in a personal injury case. If we win your case, you pay our legal fees out of the financial award you receive. No out-of-pocket expenses.
Laborde Earles injury was great for me they took care of me very fast and professional. If for any reason I need legal help they will be who I use.Client
Our Parking Lot Accident Lawyers in Slidell Work Hard for You
We offer our clients decades of legal knowledge and experience handling cases in Louisiana. Our Slidell car accident lawyers have worked with countless victims injured in crashes and brought them victories in what often appeared to be hopeless situations. When you’re physically and mentally distressed after a car wreck, you don’t need to take on an insurance claim. You need to rest, recover, and recompose yourself.
Let a dedicated parking lot accident lawyer handle the claim for you. We won’t be outworked or outspent by the opposing party in your case. Our attorneys will do everything in their power to achieve the maximum compensation you deserve.
Our parking lot accident attorneys in Slidell will:
- Conduct an investigation into the cause of your parking lot accident, searching for evidence of negligence to determine who is at fault
- Identify liable parties (i.e., who is financially responsible for the harm you’ve suffered)
- Compile proof of your injuries and financial losses that support your claim
- Calculate the total compensation you should receive based on your financial and non-financial losses, so we can demand what you deserve
- Communicate with the insurance company or other defending parties in your parking lot accident case. We handle phone calls, emails, questions, and paperwork.
- Demand a proper settlement in negotiations—one that encompasses your expenses and pain and suffering
- Sue the at-fault party if that becomes necessary to obtain fair compensation for your losses
I thank God for Digger & David. I don’t know what we would have done if it hadn’t have been for them.Rick Smith | Client
What Damages Can I Recover in a Slidell Parking Lot Accident Claim?
Recoverable damages in a parking lot accident include any monetary or non-monetary losses you suffered. By law, the at-fault party must offer compensation sufficient to make you whole. So, if you’ve endured any losses, including the following, our parking lot accident attorneys in Slidell can help:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Income loss
- Vehicle damage
- Transportation costs (e.g., rental car, taxi cabs, rideshare services, etc.)
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
- Reduced enjoyment of activities
Your Slidell injury lawyer can give you a detailed rundown of the damages you can claim in your parking lot accident case after gathering all documentation of your losses.
The reassurance from Digger and his staff gave me that renewed hope that it’s going to be okay down the road.Client
Deadline For Filing A Claim in Louisiana
You generally have one year under the Louisiana statute of limitations to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. (CC Art. 3492)
If you were injured in a parking lot crash, you should not delay in contacting a Slidell accident attorney at our firm. We work swiftly to build a case and get your claim filed in court before the legal deadline expires. Don’t wait to contact us. If you miss the filing deadline, you could lose the right to seek damages from the opposing party.
They treated us like no other people would. Whenever we needed something they were there for us. I put my trust in them and I don’t regret it.Client
How to Prove You Are Entitled to Damages in a Parking Lot Accident Claim
If the at-fault party is another driver or a third party, such as the parking lot owner, you’ll have to demonstrate the collision was the result of negligence. Negligence is the failure to exercise care in fulfilling one’s duties. If your injuries or property damages were the result of negligent or intentional harm, you are entitled under the law to recover damages from the at-fault party.
Our parking lot accident lawyer in Slidell, LA will work to establish that the four elements of negligence are present in your case. These elements are:
- Duty of care: The other party had a responsibility to act in a way that prevented harm to others.
- Breach of Duty: The other party breached or broke with their duty to act with care and prevent harm to others. For example, a driver who hits another driver while rushing to beat them to a parking spot has breached their duty of care.
- Causation: The other party’s careless actions are the proximate or most direct cause of the accident and your injuries.
- Damages: You had damages that could be financial, physical, or emotional, for which you can recover compensation.
Our Parking Lot Accident Attorneys Will Find Out Who Should Pay Your Damages
There may be more than one liable party responsible for your accident in Slidell. We’ll perform a detailed workup of the circumstances of your crash to determine who is liable for your damages. Potentially liable parties include:
- The driver: You can hold them responsible for negligent or careless driving. You may be entitled to file a claim against their third-party liability insurance or directly sue the driver.
- The driver’s employer: Drivers who are operating a vehicle while working or for the purpose of work when they cause a collision fall into a complex liability category. Their employer could bear responsibility under vicarious liability laws.
- Parking lot property owner: Dangerous or defective parking lot conditions that led to a crash could result in a premises liability case against the parking lot or garage owner. Obstructions in the parking lot, damaged or dangerously uneven pavement, or inadequately lit spaces could leave the property owner on the hook for your damages.
- Car manufacturer: If either your vehicle or the vehicle of the at-fault driver malfunctioned in some way due to a manufacturing defect, the car company may owe you compensation.
- Tire company: Tires sometimes cause accidents if they are defective due to manufacturing. Tread separation, for instance, can cause car accidents.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Slidell
Our parking lot attorney in Slidell, LA will work hard to recover the maximum compensation you deserve regardless of who is at fault. Don’t stress over filing a car accident claim. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. Contact us right away for a free case evaluation.