Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek compensation for you or a loved one who suffered injuries because of a dangerous product. Whether injuries resulted from a defect, dangerous design, lack of warning, or another product-related hazard, we will seek justice through a financial recovery.
You may deserve compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other damages. A Slidell product liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek the maximum financial recovery for you.
Why Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Your Product Liability Case in Slidell?
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is a full-service law firm seeking justice for the victims of defective and dangerous products. We handle a variety of product liability cases, including those that involve:
- Defective drugs
- Dangerous medical devices
- Defective motor vehicle and motorcycle components
- Defective consumer products
- All other defective and dangerous products
Seemingly harmless products can become dangerous when manufacturers overlook defects. Our attorneys work to hold these liable parties accountable. With a dedicated team and ample resources, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can handle your case from start to finish.
What to Expect as a Client of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
All of our clients can expect dedicated service, and this includes our clients in product liability cases. With Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers leading your case, you should expect:
- A direct relationship with your attorney: We believe that you should know the attorney who will be fighting for your financial recovery. You will have your lawyer’s number, they will be familiar with the facts of your case, and you will know who is responsible for your case.
- Quick responses to questions and concerns: Even when your attorney is not immediately available, you will be able to speak with a member of our team. We will provide answers to your questions and concerns as quickly as we can. If you want to speak with your lawyer, they will answer your call or respond as quickly as possible.
- Our full financial support: Our firm takes care of all case-related expenses. You will not even pay us an upfront fee. If we win for you, our team will get a percentage of your verdict or settlement. If you do not get paid, we will not receive any compensation for our services.
Our team is full of native and adoptive Louisianans, and we have a deep concern for those injured in our state. This personal connection will shine through in the way that we handle your product liability case in Slidell.
Client Testimonials Reveal Our Team’s Character
You can review the testimonials of our former clients. These reviews should give you a better understanding of the Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers experience:
- “This law firm is amazing. I traveled about an hour and thirty minutes to their location. I was nervous because this was my first time having to acquire a lawyer. As soon as I entered I was welcomed with open arms. Very comfortable. Nice southern hospitality.” – Renesha Daggs
- “They have been nothing but exceptionally professional. They are very good at what they do. Their research or gathering of all the records they have needed with my case has been all them. I’ve had to do a couple of phone calls, but they have done everything else. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a law firm on their side.” – Brandi Seckman
- “Absolute professionalism and compassion for their clients. I highly recommend the firm to anyone needing representation!” – Barney Toups
Our Slidell product liability lawyer goes the extra mile for our clients and will do the same for you. The client is always the priority at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Slidell, call (337) 777-7777
How We Will Complete Your Product Liability Case in Slidell
Your product liability case will be our responsibility. We will contact you if we need you to make a statement, review a case-related decision, or hear the latest updates on your case. Other than these instances, expect us to work diligently on resolving your case. You can focus on your recovery.
Our product liability team serving Slidell will:
- Identify liable parties: The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (USCPSC) notes that manufacturers and retailers may each be liable for the products they design, manufacture, and sell. Our team will identify all parties that are liable for your damages.
- Calculate and document your damages: We will identify, calculate, and document damages caused by a dangerous product.
- Document negligence: Our attorneys will build a case showing how defendants in your case were negligent. Designing a flawed product, using subpar components, or failing to warn the consumer are all examples of negligence.
- Negotiate a settlement: We will fight for a fair settlement. Our firm has secured many substantial settlements for our clients, and we will negotiate for the settlement you deserve.
- Proceed to trial, if necessary: While we negotiate for a settlement, we can also go to trial if necessary.
Liable parties in your case may quickly realize that our attorneys mean business. We do not settle for easy financial recoveries. Rather, we fight for the financial recovery that our client deserves.
Slidell Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages in Product Liability Cases
Recoverable damages for victims of dangerous products may include:
- Medical expenses
- The cost of transportation to medical appointments
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for emotional and psychological injuries
- Any other damage resulting from a defective or otherwise dangerous product
Our team can project the cost of any future losses you will suffer. If your injuries have not healed, for example, we will determine the likely cost of your future medical care. We will seek a settlement or verdict that covers all of your losses, as we generally have one attempt to get the compensation you deserve.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Product manufacturers and sellers have a duty of care to customers. When these parties endanger the consumer, they must face accountability for their negligence. A Slidell product liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can work to get justice for you.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. Do not wait to call. We may have a short window for filing your case.