Are you a homeowner or other property owner in New Orleans who suffered damage and loss after Hurricane Ida? If your property was damaged, your insurance policy should provide monetary compensation that helps you rebuild your property and your life. Our team can help you prove the value of your initial claim for coverage, file an amended claim, or file an appeal if your initial claim was denied or insufficiently valued.
We also will not leave you wondering about the progress of your case against your insurance provider. At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, our New Orleans hurricane damage lawyer provides guidance and direction throughout your fight for compensation. When you trust us with your case, we work hard on your behalf to ensure your case is not undervalued and that the compensation you receive is fair according to your policy’s terms.
We Help You Fight Insurance Company Tactics for Denying Coverage
According to NASA’s Earth Observatory data, its initial research cites Hurricane Ida as possibly the fifth-strongest hurricane in U.S. history. It struck areas of Louisiana with wind speeds as high as 150 mph. Winds at this speed can cause incredible property damage and destruction. Our team is ready to help you fight for insurance coverage and reimbursement if your property sustained any of the following types of damage:
- Roof damage
- Structural damage
- Foundation damage
- Total property destruction
- Damage from flying debris
- Damage caused by moisture
- Damaged pools and landscaping
- Loss of furnishings and appliances
When we help you get monetary compensation to restore or rebuild your property, we start by reading your insurance policy and accurately calculating your damages. You are entitled to the insurance protection you paid for, and our team is committed to helping you get the fair financial reimbursement you deserve.
Detail Your New Orleans Property’s Hurricane Damage
Part of going to bat for you with your insurance company is creating a case file that proves the extent of your interior and exterior property damage. As we work on building a strong case file for you, we will ask you to provide our hurricane damage team with as much of the following information as possible:
- Your insurance policy and all attachments or addendums
- Before and after photos and video of your property
- A detailed list of each room’s contents
- A detailed list of all exterior property damage
- Receipts for temporarily securing your property
If your policy includes coverage for your alternate living expenses, such as a hotel or temporary apartment, provide us with receipts for these stays. Comply with any requests for information immediately and bring copies of any documents you have that you believe are reimbursable or will help us build your case. Our team will fight hard for you to maximize your insurance policy’s coverage.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane damage lawyer serving New Orleans, call (504) 766-3527
Benefits of Hiring Our New Orleans Hurricane Damage Lawyer
When our team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers helps you recover from the disaster of a hurricane, we focus on creating a whole-client experience. Our team focuses on your physical, financial, and emotional recovery. Our goal is to help relieve the stress and frustration of the situation.
If your New Orleans property was damaged and you need help getting compensation, our hurricane damage team is on your side. We take care of as many details of your case as possible. We will:
- Assign a financial value to your damages
- Assemble and submit all documentation
- Prepare your insurance claim for you
- Update you on your case’s progress
- Fight for a favorable monetary settlement
Our team serving New Orleans is also available to answer any questions or concerns you have. We can help you avoid getting a low-ball settlement and help you appeal an unfounded or unfair denial of your claim.
Claims-Related Details We Handle for You
When we manage your insurance claim, we scrutinize your policy for details and to ensure you are fairly compensated. In addition, if your policy requires payment of a hurricane deductible, our team ensures it complies with the law, according to RS 22:1337.
We also make sure bad faith insurance practices – defined in RS 22:1973 – do not threaten your ability to be fairly compensated. Additionally, if you have a separate insurance policy for flood damage, we help you seek the appropriate coverage from it as well.
Our team works hard to take care of all hurricane-related insurance paperwork and other communications and correspondence. While we focus on the small details and the big picture of your financial recovery, you can focus on relocating your family to a safe location and starting the process of rebuilding your lives.
We Are Committed to the Clients We Serve, and Our Testimonials Prove It
Do you want to know what it is like to work with our hurricane damage recovery team in the aftermath of a natural disaster? Because we focus on every aspect of your recovery, Louisiana property owners we have helped in the past say the following about our client service experience:
- “They answer your questions directly, treat you as an equal, as a friend, are definitely affordable, and absolutely provide you with the reassurance and peace-of-mind that any great injury law firm should be known for. Thanks, Laborde Earles!” – Ryan Fontenot
- “Laborde Earles went above and beyond my expectations. Great experience overall, they understand their clients, and my needs were put first. I can’t say enough about them. I would highly recommend this firm.” – Brenda Lott
- “It was a pleasure working with them! They were incredibly responsive and knowledgeable with whatever questions and concerns that I had. They went above and beyond in understanding my needs and my case. I would highly recommend them!” – Bau Pham
We work diligently to support our clients through every aspect of obtaining financial relief from their insurer after a hurricane. When we represent you in your pursuit of compensation, we fight as hard for you as we fought for past clients.
New Orleans Hurricane Damage Lawyer Near Me (504) 766-3527
Get a Free Case Review About Your New Orleans Hurricane Damage Immediately
If you were impacted by Hurricane Ida in New Orleans or another storm in Louisiana, our hurricane damage lawyer can help you get financial compensation. Get a free review of your case by contacting one of our Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers team members at (504) 777-7777 today.