New Orleans is a popular place for culture and tourism. Many areas around the city are easier to walk around rather than drive. You might have chosen to walk because it is a quick way to visit shops and restaurants, or for another reason—walking is your right. However, what happens when a fun time in the city turns into an unfortunate accident on the road?
A pedestrian accident can cause severe damages and injuries that may significantly disrupt your life. If a vehicle struck you while you were walking, a New Orleans pedestrian accident lawyer from our team can help you fight for compensation. You can speak with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today about your accident.
Our Lawyers Can Help You Identify Negligent Parties
Determining negligence is not always as easy as it seems. Your case may get complicated if the other party claims you were partially responsible for your accident. According to CC §2323, if you are deemed partially at fault for an accident, your compensation may be reduced.
Our New Orleans-based office wants to help you refute such accusations and fight for fair compensation. We can help you by:
- Evaluating your case at no charge: You can quickly and easily find out if your case is worth pursuing.
- Supporting your case with evidence that shows how the other party was at fault for your accident: For example, we might be able to obtain surveillance footage that captured the accident.
- Taking over the communications with other lawyers and insurance companies: You do not have to carry that burden.
- Supporting you throughout the litigation process: We will advise you of your options and update you about your case.
- Negotiating with the insurance company for a fair settlement: We can also go to trial if your circumstances require it.
- Managing your case while you focus on your recovery: You do not have to concern yourself with filing paperwork, meeting deadlines, or making important legal decisions on your own.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can protect your rights and fight for compensation. You are not alone in seeking justice. Find out why our clients describe us as “phenomenal” and “like a good friend” during a free case evaluation with our New Orleans office.
Client Testimonials for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Our clients have left glowing feedback for our New Orleans office, which has secured many positive case results:
- “They are very quick to get back to me. They are always polite, friendly, and helpful. They helped me to get all the info I needed to have. I would definitely recommend them to whoever needs a lawyer!” – Carol, former client
- “Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers are the best lawyers that I’ve met in my lifetime, and I’m not saying this to be nice. Thank you for taking your time out with every single client that comes across your desk. Also, a special thanks to the staff, so genuine and professional, I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.” – Robert, former client
- “This firm is staffed with caring attorneys and paralegals who go the extra mile for their clients. Their concern for their client is genuine, heartfelt, and reassuring. I highly recommend this firm.” – Randal, former client
- “I have had nothing but great service with this firm. They have handled my case as well as taking on my mother’s case as the firm she was working with were very unprofessional and impossible to get ahold of.” – Kori, former client
These types of reviews do not happen by accident. Every member of our New Orleans office works hard to please our clients. Your best interests will be our priority.
How We Prioritize Pedestrian Accident Victims
Each client is not just another person we’re representing—to us, they are family. We will show you how important your case is by:
- Explaining how we plan to win for you: Though we will be leading your case, we want you to feel empowered. Our team will explain our plan for your case and why we have chosen a certain strategy. If you have any questions or concerns about that strategy, we will address them.
- Responding quickly to your questions and requests: Our team is prepared to speak to clients at any time. Significant compensation may be on the line in your case, and you should be able to reach your representatives when you need them. With Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we ensure that you get answers promptly.
- Considering your personal circumstances: There is no one-size-fits-all approach to personal injury law. Each pedestrian accident victim we represent has unique needs. We will tailor our approach to your case based on your circumstances—nobody else’s.
- Making our resources your resources: When you hire our firm, you don’t just get access to an attorney. Rather, you get the benefits of our attorneys, paralegals, investigators, hired experts, and support staff. Whether the resources are in-house or require us to hire a third party, we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Pedestrian accidents are life-changing events, and you deserve a law firm that understands this. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has a record of positive case results and client satisfaction—ask us about it during your free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accident lawyer serving New Orleans, call (504) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages in Pedestrian Accident Cases
The expenses from a pedestrian accident can add up quickly. What started as a peaceful day walking the streets of New Orleans might have turned into a life-changing accident. If someone injured you in a traffic accident while you were walking or crossing the street, you might be entitled to collect multiple damages.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you fight for compensation to cover:
- Medical expenses, including rehabilitation, physical therapy, surgery, prescription medicines, and assistive devices
- Property damage, including harm to any devices you had on you during your accident
- Pain and suffering, including short-term and long-term harm to your psychological and emotional health
- Loss of income, including salary, wages, and other job benefits you missed out on while injured
- Lost earning power, including the money you expected to earn in the future, but now cannot due to decreased productivity or an inability to work at all
These damages can apply to both personal injury cases, where you sue for compensation for your injuries, and wrongful death cases, where you sue on behalf of a loved one who died from their pedestrian accident injuries. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can assist you with either type of case.
New Orleans Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (504) 777-7777
The Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Can Help You Seek Compensation
A lawyer can help you when disaster strikes. Under CC §3492, you generally have one year to file a personal injury lawsuit after your New Orleans-area pedestrian accident. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start fighting for your compensation.
Call our New Orleans office now for a free case review. You can discuss your pedestrian accident with one of our team members, who can answer any questions you have about your case.
Call or text (504) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form