If Hurricane Ida led to damage or destruction of your personal or business property in Thibodaux, our hurricane damage team can help you seek compensation from your insurance company. Should your insurance company offer a lowball settlement amount or refuse to cover your losses, you do not have to fight them on your own. We want to help you avoid accepting an insufficient offer or becoming the victim of bad faith insurance practices.
Our Thibodaux hurricane damage lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you fight for maximum insurance coverage to repair or rebuild your damaged property. Whether you have one or multiple insurance policies in place, we help you prove the extent of your property damage, understand the value of your policy, document your losses, and negotiate a financial settlement with your insurance provider.
Your Fight for Compensation Starts By Assessing Your Property Damage
The days and weeks after a hurricane are typically consumed by assessing your property damage, making any essential repairs that cannot wait, and resituating your family in a secure location. While you focus on those tasks, our attorneys could start building your case for the insurance company right away. The types of damages we help you document include:
- Roof and foundation damage
- Complete property loss
- Water and flood damage
- Landscaping damage or loss
- Damaged or destroyed outbuildings
- Loss of personal property
In addition to documenting your damages, we help you calculate and prove their value with receipts, before and after photos, videos, and other vital documents. We also navigate the scope of your policy, make sure the adjuster fairly and accurately assesses your damages, and ensure the insurance company is honest and aboveboard when handling your case.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane damage lawyer serving Thibodaux, call 337-221-9907
How Our Firm Helps You Navigate Your Hurricane Insurance Policy
Our hurricane damage team sympathizes with the frustration and anxiety of waiting for a resolution to your case. We also understand Louisiana’s insurance laws and your insurer’s responsibility to act on your request for coverage. According to Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI) guidelines, your insurance provider is required to:
- Start the adjustment process within 30 days of being notified
- Make a payment on your settlement within 30 days of reaching an agreement
- Not allow you to exceed your hurricane deductible amount
- Fulfill the terms of your insurance policy
Our lawyers fight hard to make your wait for compensation as short as possible by streamlining the process wherever we can and holding the insurance provider responsible for handling your case appropriately. In addition, we give your case the attention to detail it needs along with a fair valuation of your real and personal property damage.
What We Include in Your Insurance Claim and Case File
When our team fights by your side, we build a comprehensive insurance file for you. It will contain copies of all claim forms, proof of submission, a copy of the adjuster’s report, findings from our independent investigation, and evidence of your hurricane damages. We also make sure it contains:
- A copy of your insurance policy and all add-ons
- Detailed property lists and damage estimates
- Receipts for hotels or temporary home rentals
- Receipts for boarding up or securing your property
- Proof of all insurance communication and responses
Our team does not bombard you with requests for information. Instead, we gather as much evidence on your behalf as possible. We also help you file an appeal if your insurance provider made you an insufficient monetary offer or denied you any coverage at all.
Thibodaux Hurricane Damage Lawyer Near Me 337-221-9907
We Deal with Insurance Companies in Thibodaux
When we say our attorneys represent and support you, we mean it. A hurricane damage lawyer from our firm will dig into every detail of your case, so you do not have to worry about fine points and confusing policy language. To expedite your claim, we will:
- Explain your rights and responsibilities
- Accurately itemize your real property damage or loss
- Accurately itemize your personal property damage
- Manage all verbal, written, and electronic communication
- File a complete and compelling appeal on your behalf
- Keep you updated about the progress of your claim
Seeking compensation from your insurer and supporting you throughout the process go hand-in-hand at our law firm. We make sure your request complies with the relevant timeline and meets any required filing deadlines. We also hold your insurance company responsible for acting in good faith and in a timely fashion.
Our Reviews From Previous Clients
For insight into what it is like to work with our client-focused law firm, our previous clients can tell you about their experience. When they talk about our supportive staff, they say:
- “I really consider my attorney and paralegal like family. They both are continuously fighting on our behalf. I trust them to get my family and I the best results!” – Myrah Holland
- “Laborde Earles law Firm was a blessing during the most difficult time of my life. They are compassionate and very professional with great attention to detail.” – Cory Riche
- “This firm is staffed with caring attorneys and paralegals who go the extra mile for their clients. Their concern for their clients is genuine, heartfelt and reassuring. I highly recommend this firm.” – Randal Walton
Repairing or replacing your property is time-consuming and can be emotional. That is why we treat all of our hurricane damage clients with compassion and respect. When our attorneys represent you, maximum insurance coverage is our primary goal, but an outstanding client experience is equally important.
Click to contact our Thibodaux Hurricane Damage Lawyers today
Contact One of Our Team Members Today
Get a free review of your case and find out how hard our team works to help clients in Thibodaux utilize their hurricane insurance protection. Our hurricane damage lawyer can be your advocate throughout the claims process.
Contact Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to speak with one of our case review team members by calling (337) 777-7777 today.