Trucks have an immense capacity to cause harm in a crash. If your loved one passed away during or after a truck accident in Slidell, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers gives you our condolences. We want to help you get justice for your loss and will fight for a financial recovery from the liable parties.
A Slidell truck accident lawyer from our team will lead your wrongful death lawsuit. Our team will treat you like family as we work to hold the liable parties accountable. Let us take on the burden of your case while you focus on what matters most.
Damages You May Suffer Because of a Fatal Truck Accident in Slidell
What is the cost of losing a loved one? This is a difficult question to answer, as your family may be the most valuable thing in the world to you. We understand how great your loss is, and it is our job to identify every way that a fatal truck accident has affected you.
Some damages we see in fatal truck accident cases are:
- Pain and suffering: You may still be dealing with the grief of losing a loved one. This qualifies as pain and suffering.
- Loss of the decedent’s value to you and others: A loved one’s death may cost you their companionship, the guidance they provided their children, and other benefits that only that person could provide.
- Medical expenses: If the decedent underwent medical treatment before passing away, we will include medical expenses in your lawsuit.
- Funeral costs: Funerals cost thousands of dollars. We will seek full compensation for the cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial.
- Lost financial support: If your loved one earned an income or provided other forms of financial support to others, we will seek money to cover this lost support.
- Property damage: When a fatal truck accident causes damage to a victim’s vehicle or other personal property, we account for the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property.
Your loved one was one of a kind, and your financial recovery should reflect the massive loss you have suffered.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accident lawyer serving Slidell, call (337) 777-7777
Our Team Serving Slidell Will Handle Every Step of Your Case
Our firm has the attorneys, paralegals, and financial resources to handle every step of any given case, so that is what we do. We will only ask for your participation if it is absolutely necessary—if we need to get your account of your damages, for example.
We want you to be with your loved ones at this time, so we will handle:
- Investigation of the truck accident
- Documentation and calculation of damages
- Settlement negotiations
- Hiring experts
- Trial, if it is necessary
We will handle it all because that is what a lawyer should do for their clients.
Slidell Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Why Families in Slidell Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Wrongful death cases in Slidell are about far more than a financial recovery. This is also about seeking justice for the preventable loss of your loved one. We at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers understand what is at stake in your case. Our fatal truck accident lawyers in Slidell, LA will fight tirelessly to get the result you and your loved ones deserve.
Based on our client testimonials, victims of negligence trust us because:
- We have personal ties to Louisiana: Many of those we serve were born and raised in Louisiana. Even when we represent non-Louisianans, our love for the state shines through. We take it personally when someone endangers and hurts others in Slidell. Our firm makes it a mission to get justice for victims in our community.
- We fight for the maximum financial recovery: Once we determine the cost of your losses, we fight for that amount. We never settle because it is the easy or convenient thing to do. Instead, we fight through settlement negotiations and jury trial (if necessary) in pursuit of the compensation you deserve.
- We treat clients with the same respect we show our family: When you are a client of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we want you to feel like family. Expect us to show you courtesy, respect, and constant attention to your case.
- We have a local presence: Our offices are conveniently located throughout Louisiana. This allows us to conduct a detailed investigation of the fatal accident and to serve our clients in a personal manner.
A truck accident lawyer serving Slidell can be just what you need during this difficult time. You may deserve compensation but have limited time, energy, and strength right now. Let Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers use our personnel and resources to lead your case in Slidell from start to finish.
Testimonials Give a Glimpse of Our Clients’ Experiences
These clients’ experiences perfectly represent our firm’s dedication to each case we handle:
- “I knew the hospital bill was going to be way more than we could imagine. Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl, former client
- “I woke up and I was lying on my stomach, facedown in a ditch. David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie, former client
If you do your research, you will find that these themes—compassion and capable legal service—are common throughout our firm’s reviews. When you hire a fatal truck accident lawyer from our team to lead your case in Slidell, you should have high expectations. We hold ourselves to a high standard and work hard to deliver on those expectations.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to Seek Justice for a Fatal Truck Accident
Losing a loved one in a motor vehicle accident can leave your family facing challenges long into the future. You shouldn’t have to bear these losses on your own.
Let a fatal truck accident attorney in Slidell, LA from our team fight for the financial recovery you deserve. Your loved one deserves justice. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.