If you’ve lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident in Catahoula, Louisiana, then Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers wants to help you. Our Catahoula fatal truck accident lawyers may be able to help you recover compensation from the party that caused the accident.
If you have bills piling up because of the collision, or if you have just been severely affected by the loss of a loved one, our truck accident lawyer can handle your case during this difficult time. Our law firm operates exclusively in Louisiana, and we’re dedicated to making sure our clients recover the money they need. We can review your situation today during a free case review.
We Fight for Louisiana’s Truck Accident Victims
Laborde Earles has been representing the people of Louisiana for years, helping them to get back on their feet after road accidents. Our personal injury attorneys have 100-plus years of combined experience that we can use for you. We collectively recovered more than $200 million for our clients in various personal injury cases.
Here’s what we’ve been able to do for other victims of truck accidents:
- $7,000,000 judgment for an injured 18-wheeler driver
- $2,700,000 settlement for an 18-wheeler accident victim
- $1,800,000 settlement for an 18-wheeler accident victim
Results are unique to each case, but the awards we recover for our clients demonstrate our commitment to their financial recovery. After we learn of the circumstances of the accident that caused your loved one’s death, we’ll go to work researching evidence that supports your case against the liable party. We’ll look at police reports, traffic light camera footage, dashboard camera footage, witness accounts, and anything else that will help us prove what happened.
Regardless of who we take legal action against – whether it’s the driver or a trucking company’s insurance company – we’ll fight to hold them accountable. We’ll also do everything we can to recover as much in damages as we can.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accident lawyer serving Catahoula, call (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Compensation in a Catahoula Fatal Truck Accident Case
Our wrongful death attorney serving Catahoula can help you seek damages for the following and more:
- Your loved one’s final medical bills
- Reimbursement for funeral or burial expenses
- Your loved one’s household income
- Lost benefits
- Loss of companionship
Hiring legal representation can also shield you from accepting an insurance company’s too-low settlement, which likely will not help you pay all the expenses from the accident. With us on your side and handling your case, we will seek fair compensation for you and protect your rights and interests.
Our wrongful death attorney can also advise you on how these legal actions work in Louisiana and which family members can recover damages under the law.
Catahoula Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
How Our Catahoula Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Case
We know this is a difficult time for your and your family. While you grieve your loved one and handle their affairs, we can manage your legal case for compensation. After meeting with you, we can get to work on your case and:
- Investigate the truck accident in Catahoula to learn what happened
- Collect evidence to prove your damages case (e.g., the police report, medical records, witness statements, expert witness testimony, traffic cam surveillance footage if available)
- Name the liable party/parties and prove how their negligence caused the fatal crash in Catahoula
- Communicate with all involved parties, including the insurer
- Seek a fair settlement that meets your needs
- Prepare a lawsuit and file it if a settlement isn’t reachable
- Represent you in court if we take your case to trial
Our Catahoula fatal truck accident lawyers will be by your side the entire time, working to obtain a favorable outcome for your case.
Click to contact our Catahoula Truck Accident Lawyers today
Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death Cases in Louisiana
Each state sets its statutes of limitations for all lawsuits. In Louisiana, the statute of limitations for wrongful death cases is one year, according to CC Art. 2315.2.
If you’re approaching one year since the date of the truck accident, don’t wait to act. Call us soon so that you can take action while you still have time. Our fatal truck accident lawyers serving Catahoula can guide you on specifics about your case and answer your questions.
If you want to get an idea of the kind of service you can expect from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, then see what our clients say about working with us.
- “I woke up and I was lying on my stomach, facedown in a ditch. David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get what us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie
- “We met in the curve, and we hit head on. I knew the hospital bill was going to be way more than we could imagine. Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet,” – Carl
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Catahoula Truck Accident
Our Catahoula fatal truck accident lawyers can handle your entire injury case, from filing an insurance claim to negotiating your settlement with an insurer. We understand that if you’ve lost a loved one to a truck accident, you may still be having a difficult time. We want to help you get through this time as soon as possible.
Don’t leave money on the table that you and your loved one are due. Call Laborde and Earles Injury Lawyers today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We can review the accident and advise you of your legal options for recovery. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can start working for you.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form