Your family deserves justice after your loved one passes away in a fatal truck accident. While you and your family may still be dealing with grief, you may also need compensation to cover medical expenses, lost financial support, funeral costs, and other damages.
A Grand Coteau fatal truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will handle your wrongful death case. Continue to focus on your well-being and your loved ones, we will fight for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
Why Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers To Lead Your Fatal Truck Accident Case in Grand Coteau?
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers have an experienced team of attorneys who understand the damage that a wrongful death causes. Attorneys David Laborde, Digger Earles, and the rest of our team fight tirelessly when representing those who have lost a loved one—we believe you deserve a law firm that treats you like family. Our Grand Coteau truck accident lawyer can manage every part of your case.
When you hire us to seek justice for your loved one’s death, we will:
- Go the extra mile in pursuit of your financial recovery: If there is a step we can take to enhance your satisfaction, we will do it. Our firm works to honor any special requests that you have. Whether it means keeping you updated about the minor and major details of your case, or only updating you when something major happens, we will craft our legal approach to your wishes.
- Lend you our firm’s resources: We will cover every expense from your case. Our firm may hire experts, pay for reconstructions of the accident, and use our deep roster of paralegals and investigators to build your case. We will build a strong, regardless of the cost. You won’t pay us anything until we win your case.
We provide compassionate, capable legal services for those who have lost loved ones under preventable, tragic circumstances. Let us fight for you.
Former Clients Endorse Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
We fought and won a $23 million judgment in one client’s wrongful death case. These kinds of settlements show that our firm can get the results you need. However, the client experience is just as important as the financial result of a case.
Our former clients have high praise for the level of service we provide:
- “…Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl, former client
- “ …I had two surgeries in my neck and my back. I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
- “… David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get what us what we deserved.” – Kelsie, former client
When you hire a truck accident lawyer in Grand Coteau, you deserve an attorney who will give everything they have to your case. A lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will do just that, and you will have the support of our entire team.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accident lawyer serving Grand Coteau, call (337) 777-7777
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Manage Every Step of the Legal Process
Our attorneys have more than 250 years of combined legal experience. Because of our experience, knowledge, and resources, we’re able to handle every step of the legal process for you.
Our team will:
- Gather evidence from the fatal truck accident in Grand Coteau
- Obtain any evidence that the trucking company has in its possession
- Calculate the cost of your damages
- Document your damages
- Interview witnesses
- Deal with insurance companies and other attorneys
- Handle all case-related communications and paperwork
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Complete a trial, if necessary
Fatal truck accidents can be expensive for surviving family members. When we factor in your non-economic losses, the cost may be even greater. We will work hard to get the financial recovery you deserve in Grand Coteau.
Grand Coteau Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Losses for Surviving Victims of a Fatal Truck Accident in Grand Coteau
In a wrongful death case, surviving family members may recover damages. Some of these damages can include:
- Emotional anguish and grief: Losing a loved one can cause long-term grief. We want liable parties to pay for the toll of that pain. You may need counseling, medication, and other treatments, and we will include those in this category of damage.
- Lost financial support: Your loved one’s death may cause immediate financial stress, especially if they were the primary earner for your family. We will work to replace all income and other financial support lost because of their wrongful death.
- Accident-related expenses: The truck accident in Grand Coteau may have caused medical expenses, funeral expenses, and property repair costs. Liable parties caused these losses, and they should pay for them.
- The loss of the unique benefits the decedent provided: Your loved one may have provided companionship for their spouse, guidance for their children, skills for their household, and other benefits unique to them. We’ll account for the loss of these benefits when leading your lawsuit.
We will project the future cost of your damages, as the cost of wrongful death can be long-term.
Click to contact our Grand Coteau Truck Accident Lawyers today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
We will assign a fatal truck accident lawyer to work on your case. They can answer all your questions and support you as you navigate the legal system. We generally have a short window for filing cases in Grand Coteau, so don’t wait to complete your consultation.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form