Truck accidents are devastating even when victims survive. When a truck accident in Chalmette is fatal, the result may be all the more catastrophic. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers knows the pain that you are experiencing, and we can help you move forward.
A Chalmette fatal truck accident lawyer from our team can seek compensation for your pain and suffering, funeral expenses, medical costs, and other damages. We won’t stop fighting until we have resolved your case.
Why Hire Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyers in Chalmette, LA?
As someone who has suffered the ultimate loss, you may want to hire a fatal truck accident lawyer because:
- You want to hold liable parties accountable for taking your loved one’s life.
- You need financial help with medical bills, funeral expenses, and other results of your loved one’s death.
- You do not have the time, energy, or expertise to handle the wrongful death lawsuit.
- You want a law firm with a proven record of results to handle your case.
Wrongful death cases are the most serious that any personal injury lawyer can handle. There may be significant compensation on the line in your case. One of our results includes a wrongful death case in which we recovered $23 million for surviving loved ones.
You want to make sure that you take full advantage of your wrongful death lawsuit, as you may not have another chance to recover compensation or hold liable parties responsible for their negligence.
The Client Experience at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Each of our clients receives the same level of legal care, and we do everything we can to deliver the best legal experience possible. When you hire a truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you should expect:
- Respect: Mutual respect is key to a fruitful lawyer-client relationship. We make it clear from the very beginning that you and your case matter to us. Expect respect and compassion every time you interact with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
- Dedication to your case: You have been through enough, and we will work to complete your case efficiently. We want to secure a financial recovery and allow you to move forward with your life.
- A relentless fight for justice: When we accept a case, nothing stands in our way. We will continue fighting for you, regardless of whether we face legal challenges, intimidation from defendants’ attorneys, or any other hurdles. We have been through challenging cases before, and we have succeeded.
- Consistent communication: We are available around the clock to answer your calls, text messages, emails, and other communications. When your case moves forward or hits a snag, your fatal truck accident attorney will reach out immediately.
We are a firm with deep roots in Louisiana and close ties to Chalmette. We feel a personal responsibility to victims of negligence in St. Bernard Parish, and we have great empathy for those affected by wrongful deaths. Our fatal truck accident attorney in Chalmette, LA, can do everything in their power to get justice for you and your loved ones.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accident lawyer serving Chalmette, call (337) 777-7777
We Can Seek the Financial Recovery You Deserve in Your Fatal Truck Crash Case
The compensation you seek will be unique to your situation. However, damages we commonly see in wrongful death cases include the following:
- Pain and suffering: It does not require legal experience to know that losing a loved one causes pain and suffering. We see clients grappling with grief, depression, and other types of pain and suffering. You may have similar losses. We could also account for the pain and suffering the decedent may have suffered because of the truck accident.
- Loss of consortium: A spouse who loses a loved one also loses the comfort and companionship that the partner provides. This is known as a loss of consortium.
- Loss of guidance: A child who loses a parent also loses guidance and other valuable benefits that only a parent can provide.
- Medical expenses: If you are facing medical bills related to the truck accident, we will work to have liable parties pay for those costs.
- Funeral expenses: Healthline explains that funerals cost about $15,000 on average and can cost even more. Whether you have already held your loved one’s funeral, we will seek complete coverage of the ceremony.
- Lost financial support: A wrongful death can also deprive surviving loved ones of essential financial support. Lost income and other types of support will be a consideration as we handle your lawsuit.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has experience with wrongful death cases. We know what losses to look for and will complete a detailed calculation of your damages.
Chalmette Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Team Can Handle All of Your Fatal Truck Accident Lawsuit in Chalmette
In addition to identifying and calculating your damages, our team serving Chalmette will:
- Gather evidence from the truck accident, which may include video footage, a police report, witness testimony, and reconstructions of the collision
- Document your damages with medical records, medical bills, expert testimony, and any other relevant documentation
- Handle all paperwork and communications for your case
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Advise you about changes in our legal strategy
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
We are a full-service law firm. You have enough to worry about right now, so we will handle the entire legal process on your behalf.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today to Complete Your Free Consultation
A Chalmette fatal truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can fight for the compensation you deserve. We don’t just seek money to cover your damages but also work to get justice in memory of your loved one.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation. Do not wait to make the call, as we may have a limited time to file your case under CC Art. 2315.2.