Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers helps victims who have lost loved ones in fatal car accidents get justice. We will seek the compensation you deserve for a fatal car accident in Lawtell. Your financial recovery may account for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost financial support, funeral costs, and other damages.
Our firm has more than 100 years of combined legal experience and more than $200 million in cash won for our clients. A Lawtell fatal car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will put their experience and knowledge to work for you.
Why Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to Handle Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Lawtell?
A wrongful death is the greatest loss that you can suffer. Our attorneys understand how immense your loss is, and we’ll use all of our resources to pursue justice. Your fatal car accident case is not just about your financial recovery, but also about holding parties accountable for your loved one’s tragic death.
You may want to choose a lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers because:
- We have extensive experience with wrongful death cases: Our firm’s record of settlements and verdicts speaks for itself. Among those recoveries is a $23 million judgment for a client who lost their mother because of another party’s negligence.
- Excellent client service is a pillar of our firm: You are more than just another client. At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you will be family. This means that we’ll treat you with compassion and respect, prioritize your case, and be available whenever you need to reach us.
- We are a law firm dedicated to victims in Louisiana: Attorneys Digger Earles and David Laborde are among our many Louisiana natives on staff. We have a personal connection with Louisiana, so we take a personal stake in fatal car accident cases in Lawtell. Our team knows the law, knows the state, and will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery.
Our staff is passionate about what we do. Your wrongful death case in Lawtell is an opportunity for us to serve you in a time of great need, and this is what motivates us most.
Client Testimonials for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
You deserve to hear, directly from former clients, what it is like to have Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers represent you:
- “David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie
- “I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl
You can review more testimonials from clients we have gotten compensation for. These experiences reflect the sort of service you’ll get when you hire a Lawtell fatal car accident lawyer from our firm.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accident lawyer serving Lawtell, call (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages from a Fatal Car Accident in Lawtell
Our firm’s duty is to identify all of the ways that your loved one’s accident has affected you. From financial losses to the pain of losing a loved one, we will consider the complete cost of your loss.
Recoverable damages in your Lawtell fatal car accident case may include:
- Loss of your loved one’s non-economic value: Lost companionship, lost intimacy, and loss of parental guidance are among the non-economic losses we see in wrongful death cases. The types of losses you’ve suffered will depend on your relationship to the decedent.
- Pain and suffering: Another type of non-economic loss, pain and suffering can include grief, depression, anxiety, and lost quality of life. We’ll also account for any pain and suffering the decedent experienced because of the accident in Lawtell.
- Lost financial support: You may face great financial pressure if you’ve lost a loved one’s income, work-related benefits, household skills, or other forms of financial support. We will project the decedent’s future earnings and seek fair compensation for your losses.
- Funeral expenses: The cost of your loved one’s funeral, burial, and related services (like cremation) should fall upon liable parties.
- Medical costs: We’ll include all accident-related medical bills in your Lawtell fatal car accident lawsuit. This will include any bills for emergency transportation, emergency medical services, and end-of-life care.
We approach each case as a blank slate, as no two wrongful death cases are the same. By getting to know who your loved one was, we’ll be able to understand what you’ve lost because of their passing.
Lawtell Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Focus on Mourning Your Loved One; Let a Lawyer from Our Team Lead Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Lawtell
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers offers its staff, financial resources, and experience to you. We also offer you the opportunity to mourn your loss as you need to. Our firm will handle every step in your case, including:
- Determination of liability for your loved one’s passing
- Collection of evidence
- Documentation and calculation of your damages
- Communication with insurance companies, attorneys, and others involved in your case
- Settlement negotiations
Our Lawtell fatal car accident lawyer will do everything that your case requires. If you ever have questions or concerns, simply call, text, or email our team. As your case moves forward, we’ll provide prompt and detailed updates.
Our clients have authority over their cases. As we receive settlement offers and consider important case strategies, we’ll consult you. You are the one who has lost someone important to you, so you should have a voice in how we resolve your case.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation About Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Lawtell
Don’t wait to call, as CC Art. 2315.2 generally limits the time we have to file wrongful death cases in Louisiana. The sooner you complete your consultation, the sooner a Lawtell fatal car accident lawyer from our team can start the legal process.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.