If you were in a car accident in New Orleans and suffered a head injury as a result, you might be able to get financial compensation for the costs of treating your head injury and other accident-related damages. A lawyer can manage your case throughout its entirety, allowing you to focus on healing instead.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (504) 777-7777 for a free consultation.
Your Head Injury Might Entitle You to Receive Compensation
Treating head injuries can be an expensive affair, and not everyone has the financial ability to cover those costs. Fortunately, you may be able to hold the negligent driver who caused your accident financially responsible for your damages in a personal injury case.
For example, you may be able to sue the negligent driver to compensate you for:
- Medical treatment costs, including costs for X-rays, lab work, and medicine
- Loss of wages for the time you had to stay home or in the hospital to heal
- Permanent disability if your head injury caused irreparable damage to your brain and cognitive functions
- Reduced earning capacity if your head injury forces you to work a lower-paying job because you are no longer able to perform your regular work tasks
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Diminished quality of life if your head injury prevents you from engaging in hobbies and activities because you no longer have the cognitive ability to do so
For a free legal consultation with a head injury lawyer serving New Orleans, call (504) 777-7777
Damages Related to a Family Member’s Death
In worst cases, head injuries can be fatal. Symptoms might go unnoticed, which might have victims not be able to treat their injuries in time or at all. Serious head injuries might put victims in a coma or cause instant death.
This can be a traumatic experience for the family members of the victim. We at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers understand that while money cannot replace your loved one, the financial burdens that might come with a loved one’s passing can also be overwhelming. If you lost a loved one to a car accident-related head injury, you might be able to get compensated for:
- Funeral expenses
- Hospital treatment expenses
- Loss of financial support from your loved one
- Other types of wrongful death damages specific to your relationship with the decedent
New Orleans Head Injury Lawyer Near Me (504) 777-7777
Hire a New Orleans Head Injury Lawyer to Fight for Your Case
Call an attorney today for help handling your car accident case. We may be able to hold the at-fault party responsible for your damages. Call our office at (504) 777-7777 for a free consultation. We can explain your available options and guide you on what to do next.