Fatal car accidents happen every day, but each of these tragic events is devastating. Our firm seeks justice for victims of fatal car accidents in Meaux, seeking a financial recovery to help surviving loved ones move forward. Let Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers work to hold liable parties responsible for the harm they’ve caused.
A Meaux fatal car accident lawyer from our firm will seek compensation for funeral expenses, pain and suffering, lost financial support, and other damages inflicted on you and your family.
Why Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to Lead Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Meaux?
Fatal car accident cases rank among the most important our firm handles. You have lost a loved one because of someone’s negligence, and you deserve a law firm that will stop at nothing to get justice for you.
Whenever you pursue a wrongful death action, you should seek a law firm that:
- Has proven its ability to win fatal car accident cases: Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers have won many verdicts and settlements for our clients, including several multi-million-dollar recoveries. Whether we settle your case or proceed to trial, we’ll work to get the entire financial recovery you are entitled to.
- Has an investment in Louisiana: Many of our attorneys are native Louisianans. To us, winning a fatal car accident case is about more than a single financial recovery. We want to ensure a safer Louisiana, and we work towards this goal one case at a time.
- Has the experience your case requires: Our team offers more than 250 years of combined legal experience. Our attorneys have overcome challenges, know how the civil justice system works, and will use their experience as they aim to win your case.
- Has the financial resources to fight for justice, no matter how costly a case becomes: When our team serving Meaux accepts your case, we agree to fight for your financial recovery. No matter how tough circumstances may become or how hard defendants push back against your claim, we’ll continue fighting. If we need to take your case to trial, we will.
We are Louisiana attorneys that care. When you need a law firm to handle your legal needs and treat you like family, hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
Our Former Clients Describe How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Fought for Them
Consider the personal experiences of three former clients who came to Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers in difficult times:
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl, former client
- “ I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
- “David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie, former client
A fatal car accident attorney in Meaux, LA from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will give the same level of attention and effort to your case.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accident lawyer serving Meaux, call (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages Following a Fatal Car Accident in Meaux, LA
The loss of a loved one leaves surviving victims with sudden, unexpected, and often substantial damages. Your losses may include:
- Medical expenses: If your loved one required ambulance or medevac transport, emergency care, surgery, or any other medical services following their accident, we’ll include the costs in your lawsuit.
- Pain and suffering: A sudden passing can cause grief, emotional distress, depression, and other emotional and psychological trauma.
- Lost financial support: You may get compensation to replace a loved one’s income, household services, and other forms of financial support.
- The loss of a loved one’s non-economic value: Your loved one may have provided companionship, guidance, intimacy, and other value beyond their financial support. Our team will consider such losses during the legal process.
- Funeral expenses: We’ll work to have liable parties cover the full cost of your loved one’s funeral, burial, and related costs.
We will also consider any pain and suffering your loved one experienced before they passed away. Wrongful death cases are unique because we represent both the decedent and surviving loved ones. We will account for every loss that has resulted from the fatal car accident in Meaux.
Meaux Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Handle Your Fatal Car Accident Case From Start to Finish
Our team serving Meaux will handle your entire case. You should be able to focus on loved ones and work through your grief, and our team can help you do that. We will:
Determine Liability for the Fatal Accident
Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests that drivers are often to blame for fatal car accidents. Negligent acts like speeding and drunk driving are common causes of fatal accidents, and we’ll identify who is liable for your loved one’s passing.
Get Evidence and Documentation to Prove Fault and Damages
We’ll seek any evidence that proves who is liable for your loved one’s accident. We will also obtain documentation of your damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Proof of your loved one’s average annual earnings
- Diagnoses from mental health professionals
- Bills for funeral expenses, property expenses, and other accident-related damages
A fatal car accident attorney in Meaux, LA will complete a full investigation of your damages, securing all evidence and documentation that could help us win your case.
Fight for a Settlement
Your attorney will negotiate with liable parties. The goal is to get a settlement that covers all of your losses. If liable parties are unwilling to settle, even after prolonged negotiations, we will explain your other legal options. Ideally, we will convince liable parties to offer the settlement you deserve.
Our attorneys are always prepared for trial. If we believe that taking your case to court is the right option, we’ll advise that you allow us to complete a trial for you.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. Once you complete the consultation, a Meaux fatal car accident lawyer from our team can begin working on your case.
Do not wait to call, as we may face a deadline for filing your case.