If you suffered injuries in a Houma car accident lawyers, our team is ready to review your case for free today. A Houma rear-end collision lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will pursue compensation through an insurance claim or represent you in a civil lawsuit to seek compensation on your behalf.
It may be possible to secure compensation for your medical needs, lost income, and more. We can get started with your free collision evaluation right away.
We Work on Contingency
If you suffered injuries in a crash in Terrebonne Parish, our team will review your accident’s details to determine if and how we can help. We regularly represent clients injured in rear-end crashes in their insurance claims or civil lawsuits.
We work based on contingency. You will not need to pay us any out-of-pocket attorney’s fees. We take our payment out of the settlement we recover for our client. You will not have to worry about this process.
We will agree to a percentage ahead of time, and we only get paid if we secure your financial recovery.
We Will Protect Your Rights
If we work on your rear-end collision insurance claim, a Houma lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will:
- Protect your rights from the moment we agree to work together
- Manage all communication related to your case, including with the insurance company
- Gather evidence to support your rear-end accident claim
- Prepare the insurance claim and demand a payout from the insurer
- Negotiate on your behalf for an appropriate agreement
- Prepare and file a lawsuit if necessary, and represent you at trial
We will represent you with no upfront expenses for your family. A team member from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will review your case for free today.
Seeking Compensation for Your Recoverable Damages in Houma
Our team has secured significant trial verdicts and insurance settlements for our clients injured in auto accidents, including:
- $5,250,000 for a client with a brain injury
- $5,000,000 in a judgment for a paralyzed car accident victim
- $2,000,000 for a traffic accident victim with spinal cord injuries
- $1,611,000 in a trial verdict for a client with spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 settlement for a collision victim
- $900,000 for serious accident injuries
We work to gather evidence that documents our clients’ rear-end accident-related expenses and losses then seek a settlement that provides compensation for these damages.
Common Damages in Collision Cases
Your settlement might include compensation for:
- Your expenses, including treatment, rehabilitation, and property damage
- Your losses, including lost wages and benefits
- Your intangible damages like pain and suffering
- Your future damages, such as ongoing care and treatment
Some family members can also pursue wrongful death damages if their loved one died from their injuries, per CC §2315.2.
Statute of Limitations on Filing a Houma Civil Suit
State laws, known as statutes of limitations, put an end date on how long you can wait to sue the driver who hit you. There may also be additional deadlines that apply depending on the facts of your accident. We encourage you to contact us as soon as you realize you are hurt, and your injuries and treatment allow you to reach out.
Causes of Rear-End Crashes You Can Sue For
Rear-end collisions are very common, and most drivers hit from behind are aware that the rear driver is generally at fault. Our team often handles these cases for clients, proving fault and liability based on the case’s facts. Often, there is a wealth of evidence to prove what happened.
Most rear-end car accidents occur because the rear motorist is not paying attention to the road in front of them, making many of these distracted driving crashes. Other risk factors that might lead to rear-end collisions in Houma include:
- Drunk driving
- Drowsy driving
We can gather the evidence required to prove the other driver was negligent and caused your rear-end collision.
Speak With Our Attorneys About Your Rear-End Crash Today
A Houma rear-end collision lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can develop a case against the driver who hit you and recover compensation on your behalf. Let the Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers team evaluate your Terrebonne Parish crash today.
We can also answer your questions and explain how our team represents clients with no upfront fees during your free consultation. Call us today at (337) 777-7777 to discuss your accident with a team member serving our New Orleans office.
Get The Help(337) 777-7777To Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
24 hours a day • 7 days a week