Car accidents are sudden, unexpected events that can turn your life upside down. A Kenner rear-end collision lawyer can fight to hold the at-fault party accountable so that you and your family can get the monetary compensation you need.
For more information, contact Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers at (504) 777-7777. We have team members standing by to take your call and offer you a free, confidential, no-obligation case assessment now. Start discussing your potential personal injury case with our firm today.
Getting Compensation for Your Financial, Physical, and Emotional Injuries
Your rear-end collision has likely affected your life in many ways. Listing and quantifying your accident damages is a crucial step toward getting compensation. Some of the damages you suffered may have been financial. The legal term for these is economic damages, and they often include items like:
- Loss of income, for those who could not do their job until their injuries healed
- Loss of employment, for those who can never go back to their old job (or, more broadly, their previous career field) due to chronic injuries
- Medical care, for those who went to any sort of medical professional for their accident injuries
- Repair costs, for those who had to take their car to a mechanic to fix accident-related damage
Another type of damages you may face is not financial, but physical and emotional. These are, legally speaking, called non-economic damages. They often include items like:
- Pain and suffering, for those who experienced physical or mental distress as a result of the accident or their accident injuries
- Disability, for those whose injuries are permanent and have resulted in the loss of use of any limb, organ, etc.
- Loss of quality of life, for those who will never again be able to live independently and/or the way they want to
- Loss of consortium, for those whose marriage has deteriorated or even ended because of the accident
Trying to absorb all of the above information can be overwhelming. Just remember that Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is on your side. We believe that representing someone means not just negotiating for a settlement or arguing in court—it also means providing honest, friendly advice whenever you need it.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collision lawyer serving Kenner, call (337) 777-7777
How Legal Representation Can Help You Get a Maximum Settlement
A Kenner rear-end collision lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you in many ways. For starters, we charge no fees upfront. You do not have to worry about paying us anything unless and until we win damages for you. We can help you pursue those damages by:
- Explaining and clarifying everything: Having trouble understanding the legal process? Your lawyer will make sure you know what is happening and why.
- Managing all communications: Your lawyer will talk to the liable party on your behalf. This way, you do not have to talk or meet with them yourself.
- Collecting evidence from multiple sources: We will make your case as strong as possible by finding corroborating evidence in medical records, police reports, and so on.
- Hammering out a settlement: We are not afraid to confront the insurance company and fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
- Filling out and filing paperwork: We will draw up the settlement agreement, in addition to taking care of all necessary paperwork throughout your lawsuit.
- Representing you in court: Do not worry about submitting evidence, speaking in front of a jury, or questioning witnesses. Your lawyer can do all of that.
Kenner Rear-End Collision Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Taking Care of Yourself After a Rear-End Collision
Rear-end collisions often happen due to driver carelessness or inattention. For example, if a driver is going too fast for road conditions or is too busy looking at their phone, they can easily fail to notice when a car in front of them brakes. This is especially true for tractor-trailers and other large vehicles.
As the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) points out, the larger the vehicle, the more space it needs to stop safely.
After a rear-end collision, your top priority should be your safety and the safety of your passengers. This includes going to a doctor to identify and treat any resulting injuries. All car accidents, no matter their severity, can have consequences. Head and neck injuries can occur in very low-speed accidents, even when the car itself is not damaged.
In addition to the obvious benefits, medical treatment can help you in your pursuit of compensation. Medical records can substantiate your claims and potentially persuade the liable party’s insurance company to pay you the compensation you seek.
Reach Out to Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
If you are thinking of hiring a Kenner rear-end collision lawyer, call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. We will evaluate your case at no cost to you. Then, if you want to retain our services, we will do everything possible to secure the money that is rightfully yours. Call us at (504) 777-7777 to begin.