It took one negligent driver to turn your bicycle ride into a grievous accident. Now, you may wonder how you’re going to pay for your medical bills and other related expenses. Instead of worrying about the claims process (or risk representing yourself), you can partner with a Houma bicycle accident lawyer.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers offers free case reviews where injured Louisianans like you can explore their rights. We’ve recovered more than $600 million for injured people, and now, we’re ready to pursue what you deserve.
Why Partner with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers on Your Case?
Our team is ready to support your case in any way we can. Some reasons to consider partnering with our team include:
Our Clients in Louisiana Rave About Our Services
When asked about their experiences working with our firm, two of our previous clients shared:
- “They’ve really helped me navigate thru my legal proceedings. I appreciate the concern they’ve shown & their guidance in helping right the wrongs that’s been done to me & thousands of others.” ––K.S.
- “The staff at Laborde & Earls is top notch. To the attorneys that handled my case (Kelby & Scott) to all the paralegals and other staff that assisted me with my case, all were awesome. Would highly recommend!!” ––K.
We’ve Secured Million-Dollar Outcomes for Our Clients
You want an experienced lawyer who has a history of securing favorable outcomes. Previously, we’ve secured these settlements and verdicts:
- $23 million for a wrongful death case
- $7 million for an injured truck driver
- $5.5 million for an injured maritime worker
- $5.2 million for a collision resulting in a brain injury
You may wonder how much you can recover. The value of your losses depend on your injuries’ severity, missed time from work, and portion of fault for the incident.
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis for Injured Bicycle Accident Claimants
We offer legal help to injured bicyclists in Houma on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t have to worry about paying attorney’s fees; you only have to worry about getting better. We finance your case’s obligations and don’t charge anything until its conclusion.
We Guide You Through the Legal Process
You don’t have to negotiate with insurers or gather evidence on your own. That’s our job. When you entrust your case to our legal team in Houma, we will do everything possible to reach a fair resolution. We will also protect you from uncooperative insurance companies that threaten to derail your claim.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Houma, call (337) 777-7777
What You Can Expect from Your Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Houma
Bicycle accident cases aren’t always clear-cut victories. Even if you have a watertight case against the liable party, the insurance company may not readily pay what you need. That’s just one reason to consider getting legal help after a collision.
Our team can:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Work with accident reconstruction experts to determine the accident’s cause
- Gather enough evidence to prove liability
- Interview witnesses who were present at the accident scene
- Review your medical records to verify the extent of your injuries
- Determine the applicable insurance policies
- File an accident claim with the insurance company on your behalf
- Handle all legal paperwork and communications between you and the insurance company
- Represent you in a court trial if necessary
Your Lawyer Can Determine Liability for Your Injury-Related Losses
After evaluating your case’s evidence, your lawyer will determine the at-fault and liable parties. The at-fault party caused your accident. The liable party pays for your losses.
The at-fault party in your case may include:
- A motorist
- A government agency
- A product manufacturer
- Another road user
One or more parties could be responsible for your losses. If so, we will manage communications with all of them, so you can focus on your recovery.
We Will Seek the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses
Our bicycle accident lawyers serving Houma can assess your situation and pursue recovery for your:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Property damage
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
The Louisiana Highway Safety Commission notes that, in 2020, more than 30 people lost their lives in bicycle accidents. If you lost a loved one in a bicycle accident, we’re terribly sorry. We know financial recovery can’t account for your loved one’s passing, yet, it can provide coverage for funeral costs and other related expenses.
Houma Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
We Will File Your Lawsuit Within Louisiana’s Filing Deadline
When it comes to filing bicycle accident lawsuits in Louisiana, you have a limited time to act. Under CC Art. 3492, you have exactly one year from the day of the accident to take legal action against the responsible parties. Under CC Art. 2315.2, you also have one year to file a wrongful death case.
It’s important to consider your legal options immediately after your collision. If you file your case in civil court outside the one-year filing deadline, you could lose the right to seek damages via litigation.
Click to contact our Houma Personal Injury Lawyers today
We Pursue Compensation for People Suffering from These Conditions
In our years of experience, we’ve advocated for people suffering from:
- Road rash
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Joint dislocation
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Chest injuries
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
You don’t have to ask yourself: “Are my injuries serious enough to seek damages?” If you suffered harm in a collision because of negligence, you can pursue legal action with our team’s help.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your Free Case Review with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
We’re ready to handle all aspects of your case, striving to ensure you get maximum compensation for your injuries and other damages. Our team is ready to assess your situation, answer your questions, and explore your options. To begin your free case review, call us today.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form