All property owners in Church Point must take measures to protect those who enter their premises. If you or a loved one suffered injuries because of a dangerous property, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek compensation for your medical care and other damages.
A Church Point premises liability lawyer from our firm will fight for every dollar you deserve. You can spend your time and effort on recovery; we’ll handle your legal needs.
Who Can Pursue a Premises Liability Claim in Church Point?
As long as someone is on a premise legally, they have a reasonable expectation of safety. Property owners have a duty of care, which requires them to act as any other reasonable person would in the same situation.
You or a loved one may pursue a premises liability case if you:
- Slipped and fell
- Tripped and fell
- Fell down a stairwell without proper handrails or other safety features
- Suffered an assault
- Suffered burns
- Suffered an accident in a swimming pool
- Suffered an attack by an animal
- Suffered any other harmful event related to a property owner’s negligence
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will review your personal circumstances. We can identify whether you have reason to bring a premises liability claim.
Which Properties Fall Under Premises Liability Statutes?
There is no single property type involved in premises liability claims. Some examples of properties where accident victims can pursue a premises liability claim include:
- Apartment complexes
- Amusement parks
- Professional sports stadiums or arenas
- Municipal buildings
- City streets
- Any other property where you’re legally permitted and for which there is an identifiable owner
If you have any questions about your premises liability case, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will provide answers.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Church Point, call (337) 777-7777
Why Choose Our Church Point Premises Liability Attorneys?
From New Orleans to Lafayette and other cities throughout Louisiana, Laborde Earles has fought and won for victims of negligence. Our attorneys have more than 250 years of combined experience, much of which has come in Louisiana’s civil system. We handle premises liability cases in Church Point, and we want to help you with yours now.
As our client, you’ll have ready access to your attorney. You will also receive the full support of our law firm, as we’ll handle all case-related costs and provide attorneys, paralegals, and investigators for your case.
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, serving the client is our priority. We’ll seek the financial recovery you deserve, and we’ll treat you with respect and dignity throughout the entire process. You can get an idea of our client-focused approach from viewing both our testimonials and case results.
Client Testimonials for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Our attorneys fight for our clients like they’re our own family members, and the effort shows. Many of those clients leave us positive reviews detailing their experiences with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers:
- “Caring Personal Touch! This firm fights for you til the end! They exhaust all possible avenues for recovery! Family oriented firm whose owning partners are genuinely good people! They treat their clients like family.” – Amy Menard, client
- “Laborde Earles is an amazing law firm full of extremely helpful and pleasant employees! Five stars all around!” – Jourdan Hillard, client
- “I really consider my attorney and paralegal like family. They both are continuously fighting on our behalf. I trust them to get my family and I the best results!” – Myrah Holland, client
Our team provides a personal touch, and we want every client to know they’re in good hands with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
Case Results We’ve Secured for Our Clients
At the end of your case, you’ll want to see results. Take a look at our previous case results, which include:
- $23 million
- $17 million
- $10.4 million
- $7 million
- $5.5 million
- $5.25 million
- $5 million
We strive to obtain the entire judgment or settlement that the client deserves. We’ll take the same approach during your premises liability case in Church Point.
Church Point Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
What Damages Can I Recover for a Premises Liability Case in Church Point?
Recoverable damages are unique to each premises liability case in Church Point. Our firm will work closely with you and your loved ones, learning what damages you’ve experienced. We’ll also work with your doctors to understand your injuries, medical costs, and the timeline for recovery.
Some recoverable damages you may experience are:
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income, lost earning power, and other professional damages
- Lost quality of life
We make no assumptions about our clients’ damages. Instead, we complete a comprehensive investigation of each case. We’ll account for your existing losses, as well as damages you could suffer in the future.
How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Seek Compensation for You
In addition to identifying your damages, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will:
- Identify those who are responsible for your losses: Property owners are often liable for dangerous premises, but we’ll evaluate your unique circumstances to establish liability.
- Preserve evidence and documentation: We’ll seek evidence from your accident and documentation of your damages. These will be key pieces of our case for compensation.
- Complete settlement negotiations: A settlement may provide the compensation you deserve without the complications of going to court.
- Go to trial if we need to: If we must go to trial, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will fight for every dollar you deserve.
We commit fully to our clients, and our only goal is to win for you. There is no upfront cost to hire our team. Our firm will handle all case-related expenses, too. If we win, then we’ll receive a portion of your recovery. Otherwise, you owe us nothing.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Help With Your Church Point Premises Liability Case
A Church Point premises liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can be your advisor and advocate during this difficult time. We want to start your case as soon as possible, so don’t wait to get in touch.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.