Did you suffer serious injuries on someone else’s property? If so, you may have the right to pursue compensation. A Port Barre premises liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help.
We can evaluate your case, file your claim, and negotiate a settlement. Explore your options when you begin a free consultation.
We Advocate for People Injured in These Situations
If you suffered harm on another party’s property, you could have grounds for a premises liability case. Here, your case asserts that because another party allowed hazards on their property to exist, you suffered harm.
We advocate for people who have suffered harm due to:
- Ladder accidents
- Stair accidents
- Carpet accidents
- Escalator accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Trips, slips, and falls
- Swimming pool accidents, including near-fatal drowning
- Trampoline accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Hotel accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Amusement park accidents
- Injuries caused by negligent security
- Injuries caused by improper maintenance
Don’t worry if you don’t see your situation listed here. Our team serving Port Barre can evaluate your case and pursue an appropriate course of legal action.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Port Barre, call (337) 777-7777
Do My Injuries Warrant Compensation After Getting Hurt in Port Barre?
Premises liability accidents can produce devastating and life-altering injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries, such as concussions
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Neck injuries, soft-tissue injuries, and whiplash
- Broken and fractured bones
- Internal bleeding
- Cuts and lacerations
If you suffered another type of injury not listed above, you could still pursue an insurance claim or civil lawsuit. We will consult with your healthcare team, review your medical records, and evaluate your situation to determine what you deserve.
Port Barre Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
We Urge You to Take Prompt Legal Action After Suffering Harm in Port Barre
CC Art. 3492 notes that you generally have one year to file your lawsuit under Louisiana’s statute of limitations. Although one year may seem like plenty of time to build a case, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not.
Here are some considerations:
- Evidence does not last forever. If you wait too long to initiate legal action, some documents could be unavailable. This could turn a once strong case into a difficult one.
- If you file your case outside the one-year deadline, you could lose the right to seek damages for your losses. This would make it nearly impossible to recover damages, as the insurer would have no reason to settle your case at that point.
By contacting our team at your earliest convenience, you can protect your right to compensation through litigation.
Recoverable Losses in Your Port Barre Premises Liability Case
You can recover economic damages and non-economic damages through a civil claim or lawsuit. Some of these losses could include:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of love, protection, and support
- Diminished earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Medical expenses and equipment costs
- Coverage of your future medical care
- Property damages
This isn’t an exhaustive list of recoverable damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in Louisiana
We’ve recovered more than $600 million in damages for injured claimants. Some of our previous outcomes include:
- Our client came to us after suffering harm at their workplace. We recovered more than $5 million for his losses.
- Our client suffered harm because of a defective railroad crossing signal. We recovered $1.75 million for their hardships.
- Our client was in a parking lot when a runaway shopping cart struck them from behind, causing serious harm. We recovered $450,000 for their losses from the liable party.
These outcomes may not reflect your case’s own resolution. Yet, we hope that it gives you confidence when partnering with our team. No matter what your case entails, we will do everything in our power to pursue what you need, whether in or out of court.
Previous Clients Rave About the Work We Do for Them
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has a reputation for serving injured people in Louisiana. We’re not just another law firm; we’re active members of our community. Our former clients had these things to say about working with us:
- “The staff at Laborde & Earls is top notch. To the attorneys that handled my case (Kelby & Scott) to all the paralegals and other staff that assisted me with my case, all were awesome. Would highly recommend!!” – Kyle
- “I had a very positive experience with Laborde Earles. They provided excellent service, demonstrating professionalism and personal attention to detail. My paralegal Kimberly is smart, realistic, efficient, pleasant and very personable: all the qualities you want. I will recommend to my family and friends. Thank you for all your hard work!!” – Danielle
We hope that you’ll share similar sentiments once we resolve your injury claim or lawsuit. We’re ready to listen to your story whenever you connect with us.
What Should I Do While Considering Help from a Premises Liability Lawyer?
While considering your legal options, we encourage you to seek medical attention. Visiting a healthcare provider ensures that your injuries do not worsen. Your doctor can also supply information to support your case, such as your medical records and imaging scans.
We also encourage you to follow through with your treatment plan. For instance, if your doctor asks you to attend physical therapy, do it. During negotiations, we want to show the insurer that you’re committed to your recovery and deserve compensation.
Contact a Premises Liability Lawyer in Port Barre for Help Today
If you feel overwhelmed at the thought of pursuing your case, you are not alone. With a powerful legal advocate on your side, you can rest easier.
Reach out to a Port Barre premises liability lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to start pursuing financial recovery. When you call, we can discuss your case’s potential, damages’ value, and more.