If a property owner exposed you to dangerous conditions, that person may be liable for your medical treatment and other damages. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has a Cecilia premises liability lawyer who can handle your case from start to finish.
You deserve to focus on your recovery without being concerned about your case. Our team will take care of your lawsuit; you worry about getting better.
Our Cecilia Premises Liability Lawyers Care About Victims of Negligence
As Louisiana personal injury attorneys that care, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers stop at nothing to get justice for our clients. For most, this means obtaining compensation through a settlement or judgment.
Our clients trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers in their times of need because:
- Our attorneys have more than 250 years of combined legal experience.
- We handle cases in communities throughout Louisiana, including Cecilia—we have won in a variety of jurisdictions and know what to expect from the civil legal system in Cecilia.
- We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for clients.
- We invest in the communities that we serve, and this personal investment reflects in the compassionate way we handle premises liability cases.
There are two metrics that truly define personal injury firms: case results and client testimonials. These metrics show not just how the firm performs at the negotiating table but also how they treat clients when nobody else is watching.
Our Case Results
Some verdicts and judgments stand out among our case results, including:
- $23 million: We fought to obtain this significant judgment on behalf of a family coping with wrongful death.
- $17 million: We won this trial verdict on behalf of clients who were enduring significant financial harm due to others’ negligence.
- $10.4 million: We represented another client who suffered severe financial harm, and we emerged victorious with this sizable recovery.
- $7 million: We won this multi-million-dollar judgment for a client with serious injuries.
- $5.5 million: We obtained this recovery for an injured maritime worker so that they could begin putting their life back together.
We will evaluate your case to determine the cost of your damages. Our team will then fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Client Testimonials Show How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Puts Clients First
The client is the focus in every case. We work hard to cater to their needs and win financial recoveries for them, as our client testimonials explain:
- “I was feeling more and more pain and went to the doctor. I had two surgeries on my neck and my back. I made an appointment with David and it was a really good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
- “David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie, former client
When you hire a Ceclia premises liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you gain an advocate who will fight for you at every turn of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Cecilia, call (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages in a Cecilia Premises Liability Case
Each premises liability case we handle comes with a unique story. Each client suffers losses that are completely their own, and it’s our job to understand what those losses are. We’ll speak with you and identify all recoverable damages, which may include:
Medical Treatment and Recovery Costs
Premises liability cases can involve falls, electrocutions, and other serious accidents. As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains, falls alone can produce substantial medical expenses. We’ll seek reimbursement for all medical services you need, including:
- Imaging for injuries
- Visits with specialists
- Medical equipment
You may also get compensation to cover any rehab you need for injuries.
Lost Income and Other Professional Damages
If your injuries prevent you from working, you may get compensation for:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- Lost retirement contributions
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
- All other professional damages
The longer you’re unable to work, the greater your professional losses may be.
Pain and Suffering
You may get compensation for non-economic damages like emotional anguish, lost quality of life, injury pain, sleeping difficulties, loss of physical abilities, and other forms of pain and suffering.
We can discuss recoverable damages if you lost a loved one because of dangerous premises.
Cecilia Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Premises Liability Attorneys Will Take Care of the Entire Legal Process
Our firm handles a long list of premises liability cases, including those that involve:
- Negligent security
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Fire hazards
- Burn and electrocution hazards
Those who own and operate properties in Cecilia have a duty—to keep visitors safe from foreseeable hazards. If you hire Laborde Earles to lead your case, we’ll take all the necessary steps towards a judgment or settlement, including:
- Investigation of the incident that caused you harm
- Collection of evidence
- Documentation of your damages
- Settlement negotiations
- Trial if necessary
We often settle premises liability cases. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers never hesitates to go to trial when our clients need us to, though. With our firm, there is only one goal: getting justice for you.
Click to contact our Cecilia Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Premises Liability Case
Premises liability cases are right in our firm’s wheelhouse. A Cecilia premises liability lawyer from our firm will utilize every available resource for your case. We’ll hire experts, rely on investigators, and pull out all the stops as we fight for the win.
Don’t wait to hire our team, as CC Art. 3492 places a time limit on filing personal injury cases. We want to get started as soon as possible, so call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form