Don’t panic after suffering harm in a bicycle accident. Our team of lawyers is ready to manage the post-collision legal landscape. With our assistance, not only can you recover compensation for your losses, you can rest assured knowing we’re advocating for you.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has decades of legal experience. We’ve recovered more than $600 million for injured clients’ medical bills, lost income, and other related losses. During your free case review, you can explore your case’s potential and learn about partnering with a Cecilia bicycle accident lawyer.
We Urge You To Consider Legal Action Within the Statute of Limitations
According to CC Art. 3492, you generally have one year to file your injury lawsuit. Per CC Art. 2315.2, if you lost a loved one because of a bicycle accident, you have one year to file your wrongful death case.
In comparison to other states, Louisiana does not have a generous filing deadline––and it’s crucial to act within the prescribed period. If you don’t, the courts will refuse to hear your case, and the insurer could deny your claim, leaving you with few financial recovery options.
By entrusting your accident case to our team serving Cecilia, you have peace of mind knowing we’re managing your legal matters.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Cecilia, call (337) 777-7777
Why Hire a Cecilia Bicycle Accident Lawyer from Our Team?
As the victim of a bicycle accident, you have the right to seek compensation from the liable party. Yet, managing the claims process requires time, energy, and manpower that you may not have. When you partner with our team, we will:
- Investigate your accident’s cause and identify the liable party (or parties)
- Interview eyewitnesses at the scene and record their versions of events
- Obtain your medical records to prove the severity of your injuries
- Handle all correspondence with the defendant’s lawyers on your behalf
- Consider all your injuries and other damages to determine your claim’s value
- Negotiate with the insurers on your behalf for what you need
- File your claim according to the state’s guidelines and time limits
- File a court case if negotiations don’t pan out
Cecilia Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Compensatory Damages Following a Collision in Louisiana
Many times, our team resolves injury cases through insurance negotiations. Here, we manage all necessary communications, review the liable policy, and send demand letters. However, not all parties negotiate in good faith, and your damages may exceed the liable policy’s limits. If so, we may consider filing a lawsuit.
Compensation in your case could account for:
You could receive compensation for any necessary medical care due to your injuries, including:
- Medical equipment, such as crutches
- Doctors’ visits
- Imaging scans
We will pursue compensation for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. We will also consult with experts, review your medical records, and consider your entire situation when seeking your losses.
If you were injured while riding your bike, you might have missed work. You may not be able to work at all. If so, a settlement or court award could account for your lost tips, wages, bonuses, and promotions. We can also seek recovery for any harm to your future earning power.
Loss of Life Enjoyment
Suffering harm in a bicycle accident can prevent you from partaking in activities you once enjoyed. We believe that your settlement should account for that hardship and its toll on your life.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a non-economic damage that reflects the challenges of your collision. The more severe your injuries, the more you can seek for this expense. Our bicycle accident team can explain more when you call.
You may have developed anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of getting hurt. We will consult with mental health counselors to determine how much you can recover for your mental anguish.
Click to contact our Cecilia Personal Injury Lawyers today
How Much Can I Recover for My Injury-Related Losses?
You likely have many questions about what you can pursue for your economic and non-economic losses. Several factors determine the amount you can recover, including:
- The severity of the injuries you suffered
- The extent to which the injuries impact your ability to work
- Whether anyone else was at fault for causing the accident
- The insurance company’s cooperation
- The accident’s harm on your financial resources
- The period it might take you to recover from your injuries
Louisiana does not cap how much you can request in a personal injury case. We will seek everything you need and deserve to move forward with your life.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We’ve Recovered Multi-Million-Dollar Settlements for Injured People in Louisiana
Here are some verdicts and settlements we’ve achieved for traffic accident claimants:
- $7 million for a truck driver injured in a crash
- $5.2 million for a car accident claimant
- $5 million for a collision that resulted in paralysis
- $2.7 million for a truck accident claimant
After resolving their injury cases, some clients have disclosed:
- “Jordan has been great on keeping in contact with me about my case. All my questions were answered. I will use Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers if I ever need them again. She was very easy to talk to. She’s has 2 thumbs up from me.” ––N.B.
- “Laborde Earles went above and beyond my expectations. Great experience overall, they understand their clients and my needs were put first. I can’t say enough about them, especially Kim Fontenot, she went the extra mile and was so reliable. She was very caring when assisting me. I would highly recommend this firm.” ––B.L.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Bicycle Accident Team Today
During your free case review, you can explore your legal options at no obligation. We’ll ask some simple questions about your situation to assess your needs. Then, we’ll explain your options, including whether partnering with an attorney in Cecilia could benefit you.
To connect with our injury team, call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers now.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form