You may receive awards for medical care, pain and suffering, and property damage after a motorcycle accident. You may receive coverage for any other accident-related losses. A lawyer from our firm who serves Leesville will fight for financial compensation for you.
Our firm will defend your rights and handle every part of your case. You can focus on recovery while Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers seeks a settlement.
What You can Recover Compensation for After a Motorcycle Accident
We will seek compensation for any of the following losses after your accident.
Pain and Suffering
The violent impact of a motorcycle accident can cause pain and suffering, possibly including:
- Severe physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute fear of traffic accidents
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of physical and cognitive abilities
The loss of a loved one also causes pain and suffering for surviving family members. Pain and suffering will almost certainly be part of any settlement that you receive.
As an injured motorcyclist, you may require:
- Emergency surgery
- Other forms of emergency care
- A brain scan, as the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) explains that head trauma is common in motorcycle accidents
- Other forms of medical imaging
- In-home medical equipment
- Follow-up medical care
- A significant period of rehabilitation
- A part- or full-time caregiver
Every motorcycle accident victim has unique injuries of varying severity. These factors will impact the cost of your medical care. We seek total coverage of your medical costs.
Injury or loss of a loved one can cause loss of income (temporary or permanent) and loss of productivity. You may need to reduce your hours, change jobs, or make other professional changes.
A loved one’s death or a permanent disability can cause permanent loss of income. We may recover compensation for these losses.
Damage to Your Motorcycle
The at-fault party may generally cover the cost of damage to your motorcycle. Covered losses stemming from property damage can include:
- The cost to repair your motorcycle
- The cost to replace your motorcycle
- The cost of replacing any other personal property damaged in your accident
- The cost of temporary transportation
We will speak with you about your losses. We pursue financial coverage for all damages related to your accident.
How Much does it Cost to Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers?
It costs you nothing out of pocket to hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. We accept cases based on contingency fees. This sort of fee means that:
- There is no upfront cost to hire our firm.
- You do not pay any fee unless we win your case.
- Our fee comes from your settlement or judgment.
Under no circumstance will you pay us unless we secure compensation for you.
Verdicts and Settlements that We Have Won
We have secured many settlements and verdicts for clients who:
- Have suffered an injury
- Have lost a loved one
This includes clients involved in motorcycle accidents. Our results include:
- $5.25 million for a paralyzed victim of an auto accident
- A $1.611 million verdict for the victim of a negligent motorist
- A $1.2 million verdict for a motorcycle accident victim
- $120,000 for a motorcycle accident victim who broke their leg
We handle traffic accident cases, including those that involve motorcycles. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm can handle your case in Leesville.
What Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will do for You
By hiring us, you hand us the responsibility of winning your case. Our total focus is to secure the compensation that you deserve. To pursue this goal, we will:
Determine Who Owes You Compensation
Negligence is generally the cause of motorcycle accidents. Per the American Bar Association (ABA), someone’s negligence may have caused your accident if:
- The person had a responsibility to act reasonably (duty of care).
- The person acted unreasonably, violating their duty of care.
- The person’s unreasonable behavior caused your accident.
A person is negligent even if they do not intend to cause a collision—most motorists do not want to cause an accident, but they do. They simply have to have acted in a way that increased the likelihood of an accident occurring.
We will identify all the facts of your case to determine who all owes you compensation.
Collect Evidence and Documentation
As we investigate your accident, we gather any evidence that:
- Sheds light on how your accident happened
- Speaks to liability for the accident
- Is proof of your damages
We also seek out documentation of your losses. This can include:
- Proof of lost income
- Proof of injuries (medical bills, doctors’ assessments, X-rays, and other documentation)
- Proof of property damage (repair bills, photographs, videos)
- Accounts of loved ones who have witnessed your pain and suffering
We collect all documentation or evidence that supports your case.
Negotiate a Settlement or Seek a Judgment
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has a track record of:
- Negotiating settlements
- Winning judgments
Our first choice is generally a settlement, as it may be the most obvious path to compensation. However, we go to trial whenever the at-fault party refuses to compensate you fairly through a settlement.
Providing Helpful, Responsive Legal Services
We pursue compensation for you, but we also care about you as a person. We provide empathetic legal services by:
- Keeping you updated about your case’s progress
- Responding quickly to emails and phone calls
- Helping you arrange medical care and other case-related appointments
- Treating you like one of our own
Our goal is to put you in a better financial position while reducing the stress of your case.
Call the Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today
You can reach our firm at any time, and we are prepared to review your case right now. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation. We may assign a Leesville-focused motorcycle accident lawyer to start your case.
Do not wait to call our team. The statute of limitations may determine your window for seeking compensation. By calling as soon as possible, you may reduce the risk of that window expiring.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form