You may receive compensation for a truck accident in Leesville. A lawyer from our firm may obtain awards to cover:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Additional losses
We will conduct a free consultation, answering any questions that you have.
Recoverable Damages from a Truck Accident in Leesville
We will provide specific details upon reviewing your case. We can answer the following questions:
How Much is Your Case Worth?
Every accident victim’s case has a different value. The value of your truck accident will depend on:
- The share of fault for the collision
- The cost of your economic losses
- The cost of your non-economic losses
- The types of injuries you suffer
- The length of your recovery
- Whether you suffer permanent disability
We gather evidence, document your losses, and calculate a final monetary figure. This will determine the value of your case.
Which Losses can You Receive Compensation for?
Losses from a truck accident may stem from:
- A loved one’s death
If your case involves a non-fatal injury, covered losses can include:
- Lost income
- Treatment for injuries
- Medical imaging
- Rehabilitation costs
- Property costs
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
- Vehicle damage
- Pain and suffering
We will pursue coverage for any other injuries. Truck accidents pose an abnormally high risk of death, per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Covered losses from a fatal accident may include:
- Above-listed losses like medical care and property costs
- Permanent loss of a loved one’s income
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral costs
We review every client’s case individually. Average settlement figures are not useful. We will identify each of your losses and assign them a value. This will tell us the cost of your accident.
Why Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers?
Law firms provide similar services, so why choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers? We provide:
- Every legal service that you will need for your case
- Regular case updates
- A personal approach to your case
- Round-the-clock case reviews
- A clear focus: winning compensation for you or your loved one
Consider what our settlement figures and client testimonials say about our law firm.
We Get Results
Our firm has secured judgments and settlements of:
- $23 million
- $17 million
- $10.4 million
- $7 million
- $5.5 million
We seek maximum compensation in every case that we handle.
Our Clients’ Testimonials
Here is what our clients say about our representation:
- “…worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job…”
- “[Attorney] Digger [Earles] helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.”
- “I made an appointment with [attorney] David [Laborde] and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.”
We want to provide a similarly positive experience after your truck accident in Leesville. Allow a lawyer from our team to take your case off your hands.
Our Firm can Help You Determine Liability and Calculate Your Losses
You should not have to worry about an insurance claim or lawsuit. Your health should be your only concern. We allow you to focus completely on your recovery by:
Conducting All Investigations
Truck accident cases generally require us to:
- Gather evidence from an accident, like video footage, police reports, and witness accounts
- Document your losses with medical bills, proof of lost income, and proof of pain and suffering
- Visit the scene of the accident when possible
In some cases, we reconstruct the accident. We hire experts who can explain exactly how your accident happened. We handle all forms of investigation necessary to complete your case.
Liability generally determines who pays for your losses. Liable parties in truck accident cases can include:
- A truck driver
- A truck driver’s employer
- Any other party that contributed to your accident
The specific cause of your accident will help us determine liable parties.
Calculating Your Losses
There are accepted ways of calculating compensation for accidents. Though calculating the cost of some losses may be straightforward, others may be less obvious. Our firm will:
- Calculate the value of economic losses like lost income and medical expenses
- Calculate the value of non-economic losses like pain and suffering
- Project the value of future losses
We seek financial coverage for any losses that you could suffer in the future.
Negotiate a Settlement
We will negotiate on your behalf. Our goal is a settlement that compensates you fairly. According to the American Bar Association (ABA), settlements occur more often than trials when it comes to civil cases.
If other parties do not agree to a fair settlement, we will take your case to trial.
How Much does it Cost to Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Your Case?
We charge no upfront costs for our services. We offer a contingency fee, which means you pay us nothing unless we:
- Negotiate a settlement
- Win a judgment on your behalf; or
- Secure compensation through other means
We collect a portion of your awards as a legal fee. If we do not secure awards, then we do not collect a fee. We get paid only for a successful result, and you face no financial risk when hiring us.
Your Time to File May be Running Out
Do not wait to call, as CC §3492generally limits the period that you have to bring a personal injury case forward. There are exceptions to statutes of limitations. We will explain whether you are eligible for awards no matter when your accident happened.
Call Our Attorneys Today
A lawyer from our team can lead your truck accident case. We proudly serve Leesville and know what it takes to complete cases in the jurisdiction. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for a free case review.