If you were hurt in a car accident in Leesville, our attorneys can help. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can assist you with pursuing compensation for your injuries and financial losses.
Our Team Knows What it Takes to Get the Compensation You Deserve
We know how difficult dealing with a car accident and the resulting injuries can be. You need to focus on healing, not on paperwork, insurance claims, and mounting medical bills. We have helped thousands of injury victims from across Louisiana seek compensation, and we can put our 100-plus years of legal experience to work for you, too.
Our team can help you calculate your accident-related expenses and pursue every dollar available in your case. This may include payment for:
- Medical devices
- Surgical procedures
- Hospital stays
- Rehabilitation services
- Long-term nursing care
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Vehicle and personal property damages
We can Help You Pursue Awards for Both Physical Pain and Emotional Suffering
Pain and suffering damages compensate victims for how their injuries negatively affect their lives, their work, and their interactions with family and friends. You can seek pain and suffering awards for physical, mental, and emotional complications, including:
- Scarring and/or disfigurement
- Loss of a limb
- Loss of a bodily function
- Chronic pain
- Mental anguish
You Could be Entitled to Damages for Your Loved One’s Wrongful Death
Per CC §2315.2, if your loved one died because of someone else’s negligence, you can pursue damages on their behalf. The law allows the parents, grandparents, spouse, children, or siblings of the deceased to seek the same awards their loved one could have sought had they lived.
Surviving family members may also pursue damages they have suffered due to the loss of their loved one. Wrongful death compensation may include:
- The costs of your loved one’s final medical care
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s lost wages and benefits
- The value of your loved one’s lost household services
- The value of your loved one’s damaged property
- The loss of your loved one’s guidance, care, and companionship
- Your anguish and grief
We Have Won Millions of Dollars for Car Accident Victims
Our attorneys have worked with thousands of personal injury victims in Leesville and across Louisiana. We have helped clients recover more than $200 million in successful settlements and verdicts. Our car accident case record includes:
- $5.25 million for a car accident resulting in a brain injury
- A $5 million judgment for a car accident resulting in paralysis
- $2.7 million for an 18-wheeler accident victim
- $2 million for a car accident resulting in spinal cord injuries
- $400,000 for a drunk driving accident victim who suffered a shoulder injury
We will Fight for the Maximum Compensation Available to You
Several factors determine the value of your car accident case, including your age, the extent of your injuries and pain and suffering, your salary at the time of your accident, and whether or not you can return to work. We promise to review your case and tirelessly pursue the highest verdict or settlement amount possible.
Louisiana Drivers are Financially Liable for the Accidents They Cause
According to the Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI), state law requires that drivers carry automobile liability insurance coverage in the following amounts:
- $15,000 for bodily injury to one person
- $30,000 for bodily injury to two or more people
- $25,000 for property damages
These amounts are minimums. Drivers can choose to increase their coverage amounts or purchase additional policies, such as medical payments coverage or uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
We can Handle Your Claim Against an At-Fault Driver or Your Insurer
We can help you file a claim with the insurance provider of the driver who caused your crash. If you have optional insurance policies through your own provider, we can also help you pursue a claim with your insurer. Our team will:
- Draft and send your demand letter
- Gather evidence and prove the other driver was at fault
- Communicate with the insurance companies
- Aggressively negotiate for the most advantageous settlement for you
- Answer questions about your case
- Promptly return your phone calls and emails
- Update you on the progress of your claim
Other Potentially Liable Parties You can Seek Compensation from
We can help you seek compensation even if your case is not against another driver. Sometimes, vehicle issues or roadway problems contribute to accidents. Complex accidents may even have more than one liable party. We can assist you with cases involving:
- The owner of the roadway where your accident occurred (this could be a government entity or private entity)
- A vehicle manufacturer
- An auto parts maker
- The employer of the driver who caused the crash
- The owner of the other vehicle involved (if not the same as the driver)
If Insurance Cannot Satisfy Your Damages, We can Help You File a Lawsuit
If the other party or parties involved in your case are uninsured, underinsured, or the insurance company denies your claim, we can take civil action. You have one year from the time of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, according to CC §3492.
The same statute allows one year from the time of your loved one’s death to file a wrongful death suit. In general, if the statute of limitations runs out, you cannot pursue your case in court.
Call the Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Our team can help you get started on your car accident case today. Call our offices for a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation. We can answer your questions and discuss your options for pursuing awards. The sooner you call, the sooner our Leesville accident attorneys can start helping you get your life back on track.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form