Motorcycle accidents are different from car accidents because motorcyclists are at a higher risk of injury or death than car occupants. Unlike cars, motorcycles have:
- No outer cage
- No airbags
- No seat belts
We Help Clients Recover Compensation for Their Losses
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcyclists suffer either an injury or die in 80% of accidents. This is four times the combined rate of injury and death for car accidents. The high risk of injury from motorcycle accidents means a high risk of losses.
We work to help clients recover the compensation they deserve. Our injury attorneys aim to maximize the compensation that clients may collect. We seek coverage for:
- Emergency medical care
- Non-emergency medical care
- Physical rehabilitation for injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Motorcycle damage
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Short- and long-term caregiver services
- Medical equipment for people with a disability
- Trauma counseling
For some clients, we complete insurance claims. Others may require a lawsuit to obtain fair compensation.
We Communicate With the Insurance Companies for Our Clients
Motorcycle accident victims may recover fair compensation through auto insurance. For clients who choose to file an insurance claim, we:
- Help them gather at-fault parties’ insurance details
- Urge them not to make hurried statements to insurance representatives
- Help them draft written statements
- Gather evidence
- Review individual insurance policies
- Negotiate for fair compensation
Our injury attorneys look to maximize the amount of insurance compensation that clients collect. This means rejecting unfair offers from insurance companies and negotiating until we obtain acceptable compensation.
We Complete Motorcycle Accident Lawsuits
If we determine that a client’s motorcycle injury was the product of negligence, we may complete a lawsuit for awards. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that negligent people are not intentionally harmful. Instead, they take actions they perhaps should have known were risky.
We will pinpoint negligent actions that cause a motorcycle accident, such as:
- Drunk driving
- Drugged driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
When armed with the facts of a client’s case, our team:
- Documents all costs related to a motorcycle accident
- Hires experts who can aid the case
- Interviews witnesses
- Drafts and files the lawsuit
- Engages in pretrial negotiations with lawyers for defendants
- Works until we secure the compensation our client deserves
If we cannot reach a fair agreement through a settlement, we take the case to trial. Our team uses hard work and experience as we fight for our clients’ financial interests.
For a free legal consultation, call (337) 777-7777
Having a Lawyer Can Aid Clients’ Recovery
We know how motorcycle accidents differ from car accidents, and we know motorcycle accident victims may be:
- Severely injured
- Permanently disabled
- Experiencing psychological trauma
- In a difficult financial position
These sorts of conditions are not ideal for someone who is handling a lawsuit or insurance claim. We handle clients’ cases so that they can focus totally on their recovery. We are in a position to fight for motorcycle accident victims because:
- We know the deadlines related to personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- We understand Louisiana law.
- We understand how to complete lawsuits and insurance claims.
- We have experience negotiating settlements.
- We have staff available to speak with clients at all times of the day.
We concern ourselves not just with your financial recovery but also your mental and physical health. We handle your case so that you do not experience additional stress. Our hope is that, by handling your entire case, you will be in a good position to recover.
We Are There When Wrongful Deaths Happen
Death is a tragic outcome of motorcycle accidents. When a motorist is liable for the accident, they may be the target of a wrongful death lawsuit.
We represent clients who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident. These cases require empathetic legal care. We respect the memory of those who have been lost to these kinds of accidents.
We also protect surviving family members from being exposed to the legal process. We may recover the following compensation for wrongful death:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs
- Funeral costs
- Loss of financial protection
- Non-economic losses
Call Our Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Call us today at (337) 777-7777 to complete a free case evaluation. Do not wait, as CC §3492 and CC §2315.2 limit the time you have to bring personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. There are, however, exceptions to these statutes, so call us no matter when your accident or your loved one’s accident happened.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form