Were you recently injured in a trolley accident? Have your injuries considerably changed your life? When the burden is too much to bear, the liable party should cover your costs and pay you for your suffering.
When you have a Lafayette trolley accident lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers backing you up, you do not need to worry about the legalities. Our personal injury team will handle every legal element of your case so you can focus on recuperating.
How Trolley Accident Victims Are Compensated in Lafayette
Your trolley accident lawyer serving Lafayette, LA is here to help you seek fair compensation. To do this, we will need to go over how your trolley accident and the injuries you sustained have affected you.
It is important to remember that these conversations may be sensitive, as your attorney needs to understand how your injuries have turned your life upside down.
Compensatory damages are the losses you have the right to recover. Examples of these damages could include the following:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Diminished earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of income and employee benefits
- Personal and professional reputational damages
- Personal property damages
- Ambulance bills and your hospital stay
- Co-pays and prescription medications
- Other medical bills and future medical care
- Medical equipment expenses
For a free legal consultation with a trolley accident lawyer serving Lafayette, call (337) 777-7777
How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Helps Lafayette Trolley Accident Victims
Having a trolley accident attorney in Lafayette, LA from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers take on your case could be exactly what you need to get through these trying times.
Our firm is here to handle every legal detail, so you do not have to worry about anything except recuperating from your injuries. You can rely on us to:
- Determine how the accident occurred
- Establish liability for your damages
- Seek fair compensation
- Deal with the insurance company on your behalf
- Prepare to bring your case to trial if necessary
- Be available to answer questions and address your concerns
- Provide you with timely case status updates
Lafayette Trolley Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
You Can Afford to Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Are you worried about how much it will cost to hire a Lafayette trolley accident lawyer to handle your case? With Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you do not have to.
We work for our clients on contingency agreements. We never require our clients to put money down as a retainer or pay anything upfront. Your personal injury attorney will cover any costs that arise during your case. We will cover deposition fees and the costs of hiring an accident reconstructionist. We will pay all legal and court costs along the way.
If we win your case, your trolley accident settlement funds will cover your attorney’s fees. If we do not win your case, you will not need to pay anything for attorney’s fees. When you are already struggling to make ends meet, working with a lawyer on contingency could be the best decision you make for your case.
Click to contact our Lafayette Personal Injury Lawyers today
You Do Not Have Forever to File Your Trolley Accident Claim
Unfortunately, time is limited to pursue your trolley accident lawsuit. The Louisiana statute of limitations is strict. Under CC Art. 3492, you have just one year from the date of the accident to file your claim.
However, in some situations, the statute of limitations may be “tolled” or delayed due to extenuating circumstances. The statute of limitations could also be shorter depending on your case’s specific details. It is wise to hire a Lafayette trolley wreck attorney soon after the accident to avoid issues with these critical deadlines.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Must Prove Negligence Caused Your Trolley Accident Damages
Your trolley accident claim can only be successful if your lawyer can show that someone else is responsible for causing your damages. We must investigate the trolley accident in-depth to reveal the truth.
For your case to be successful, we must prove the defendant’s negligent conduct to hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law. To do this, we must show that the defendant owed you a duty of care. The defendant must have made a poor decision or failed to take action, breaching their duty of care to you.
The defendant’s breach of duty must have caused your trolley accident and the damages you sustained. Finally, you must have endured significant emotional damages, monetary losses, and/or physical injuries to be entitled to financial compensation.
Our Trolley Accident Lawyers Serving Lafayette Have a Strong Track Record of Success
You deserve a Lafayette trolley accident lawyer with the experience to win. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers could be the best option for your case. Our case results and success stories speak for themselves:
- Wrongful death settlement of $23 million
- Loss of revenue settlement for $10.4 million
- Brain injury car accident settlement for $5.25 million
- Paralysis car accident settlement for $5 million
- Loss of revenue settlement for $3.3 million
- Spinal cord injury car accident settlement for $2 million
- Defective railroad crossing accident settlement for $1.75 million
- Spinal cord injury car accident settlement for $1.61 million
- 18-wheeler accident settlement for $1.2 million
- Motorcycle accident settlement for $1.2 million
- 18-wheeler accident settlement for $1 million
- Car accident settlement for $900,000
- Brain injury car accident settlement for $787,000
These are just a few of our notable case results. Let us fight for the compensation you deserve after suffering traumatic trolley accident injuries.
Get Help From a Trolley Accident Lawyer in Lafayette, LA Today
Your trolley accident injuries and damages could change your life forever. You will likely need access to compensation so you can cover these costs and have a chance to rebuild your life.
A Lafayette trolley accident lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you take action against those responsible for causing your injuries. Schedule your free consultation today by calling our office or filling out our confidential contact form.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form