You may be entitled to compensation for a Lyft or Uber rideshare accident in Hammond. The rideshare company, a driver, or other liable parties may owe you for your losses. These can include medical expenses, counseling, property damage, lost income, and other damages from your collision.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers knows what it takes to complete rideshare accident cases. We will gather evidence, prove liability, and handle negotiations on your behalf. Our lawyers have recovered more than $200 million for clients through settlements and judgments.
We Can Prove Liability in Your Case
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers completes every step of your case. This includes proving liability for your accident.
Liability in rideshare accident cases can be more complex than other car accident cases. Those who may be liable for compensating you include:
- The ridesharing company
- The driver who caused your accident
- The driver’s personal insurance company
- Any other party with liability for your accident
We can determine who owes you compensation. Various parties may share liability, and a lawyer from our team will seek compensation from each liable party.
How We Defend Your Rights After Your Accident
The aftermath of your accident can be a confusing time. As you seek medical attention, our firm will ensure that your rights are safe. We look out for your rights by:
- Dealing with the insurance company for Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare company
- Dealing with the driver’s insurance company
- Dealing with your insurance company
- Speaking with you before you make any official statements
- Insulating you from any direct contact by those with bad intentions
Rideshare companies are massive entities with many resources. While companies like Uber provide insurance coverage to drivers, we will determine whether to accept an insurance settlement when you are ready to do so.
Rideshare companies or their insurance companies may pressure you into a quick settlement. We ensure that you do not face such pressure directly. Quick settlements can also be unfair ones. We seek the awards you are entitled to and not a dollar less.
Compensation You Can Recover for Your Rideshare Accident
We handle cases that run the spectrum of losses. Even “minor” rideshare accidents can cause serious harm. Our firm accounts for all your losses when we seek financial recovery, such as:
- The cost of emergency room care
- The cost of being hospitalized
- Doctor appointments following your initial care
- Medications for your pain
- The cost of transportation to your various medical appointments
- Your pain and suffering
- Your lost income
- Permanent disability
- Damage to your vehicle
The list of losses for rideshare accidents can be extensive. If your loved one died because of a rideshare accident, we will seek awards for your loved ones. Your losses may include:
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental relationship
- Loss of financial protection
- The cost of a funeral
You may also seek coverage for any medical care and property damage from your loved one’s rideshare accident.
There’s no Initial Out-of-Pocket Cost to Hire Our Firm
Our mission at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is your financial recovery. The way that we handle compensation reflects this.
We work on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay this fee upfront or even out of your own pocket. We receive the fee if we win your case.
Tasks We Handle for You
Our duties as your law firm include:
- Determining exactly how much compensation you deserve
- Identifying the most effective approach for your case
- Gathering evidence and documentation for your case
- Drafting your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Filing your claim or lawsuit
- Dealing with insurance companies and other attorneys
- Overseeing settlement negotiations
- Defending your rights
Cases can take time. We have the resources to see your case through to the end. We will not back down from insurance companies, lawyers, or others who are not on your side.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers’ Record of Success
We provide recovery statistics so that you understand our track record. We have achieved justice for many victims of auto accidents, including:
- $900,000 for a victim who suffered an injury in an auto accident
- $2 million for a client who suffered spinal cord injuries from a collision
- $1.61 million for a client injured in a traffic collision (recovered after completing a trial)
- $5.25 million for a victim who suffered brain injuries because of an auto accident
We make no guarantees about the compensation that you may receive. Every client is entitled to a different amount of losses.
From your consultation until the completion of your case, you do not have to pay us. We secure compensation only if we win for you.
The Statute of Limitations in Your case
CC §3492 and CC §2315.2 generally limit your period for bringing a lawsuit to one year from the date of an accident or death. There can be exceptions to these statutes, so call our team no matter when your accident happened.
Call Our Attorneys for a Free Case Evaluation Today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777 for a free consultation. We can provide an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident lawyer for your case in Hammond.