Your car accident in Hammond could entitle you to compensation. Whether you were personally involved in the accident, lost a loved one in an accident, or are helping an injured loved one, you may start a case for awards.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can provide a lawyer following your accident in Hammond. We handle everything from paperwork to settlement negotiations. You focus on getting better while we deal with your case from start to finish.
Injuries and Wrongful Death Generally Qualify You for Compensation
We handle cases where one or more injuries have affected you negatively. We also handle wrongful death cases. Either instance generally entitles you to compensation. Per CC §2315.2, we can generally file a wrongful death case if you are:
- A child of the deceased
- A spouse of the deceased
- A parent or grandparent of the deceased
- A sibling of the deceased
Eligibility varies depending on the specifics of each case. We will tell you whether a personal injury lawsuit, wrongful death lawsuit, or another form of action is most appropriate.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Hammond, call (337) 777-7777
We Seek Fair Awards for Your Losses
Every one of our clients experiences their own unique group of losses. Our team will evaluate your case to determine:
- What your losses are
- How much each of your specific losses is worth
- What your total losses are worth
- Who owes you compensation for your losses
We take several steps to ensure we are seeking fair compensation for your losses.
We Pursue Coverage for Injury-related Losses
We serve clients who are injured in car accidents. Injuries may cause a variety of serious losses. Per the National Safety Council (NSC), the cost of a disabling injury from a motor vehicle accident is $98,400 on average. Your losses may be similarly costly.
Your losses may include:
- Severe pain caused by injuries
- Healthcare costs, including emergency care, hospitalization, and surgery
- The cost of rehabilitative care
- Short-term, long-term, or permanent loss of income
- Permanent disability
- Diminished quality of life
- Limited earning power
Those who suffer injuries may also require psychological counseling for trauma. We pursue coverage for these and any other losses related to your injuries.
We Also Pursue Coverage for Wrongful Death-related Losses
The NSC lists the average cost of a fatal car accident as $1,704,000. Your loved one’s passing could cause this degree of damage, and your losses may include:
- The loss of comfort and companionship
- The loss of parental guidance and instruction
- The permanent loss of the deceased’s income
- Long-lasting pain and suffering
- The cost of a funeral
Fatal car accidents can also come with great medical costs. The cost of life-saving medical procedures could fall to you and your loved ones. We will pursue coverage for all losses that have come from a wrongful death.
Our firm will complete every stage of your case. You can worry about your recovery or dealing with the loss of your loved one. A car accident lawyer from our firm who serves Hammond will take care of the legal aspects of your case.
Hammond Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Hiring Us Comes With No Upfront or Out-of-pocket Fee
We do what is required to complete your case. We do so without you paying us a cent from your own pocket. Our firm’s fee is contingent on us winning compensation for you.
If we do not negotiate a settlement or win a judgment, you do not pay us. By offering clients like you a contingency fee arrangement, we ensure that:
- You never have to pay us unless we produce results
- Your financial status has no bearing on our decision to accept your case
- We have a clear incentive to produce a positive result
We want to put you in a better financial position than when you hired us. This is one reason why we choose to use a contingency arrangement.
What We Do to Complete Your Case
We do what is necessary to complete your case. This can mean different things for different clients, as we take a personalized approach to each car accident case. Your losses are one priority of ours. We:
- Investigate what your losses are
- Create an evolving record of your losses
- Assign a monetary value to your losses
- Gather evidence and documentation to support your losses
Knowing what your losses are and how much they are worth is critical. It allows us to go into negotiations knowing how much compensation you deserve.
Click to contact our Hammond Personal Injury Lawyers today
What Can a Lawyer Do that You Can’t Do On Your Own?
We handle your settlement negotiations from start to finish. We can make your case for awards by:
- Organizing evidence and documentation in a logical manner
- Hiring experts to testify on your behalf
- Creating a reconstruction of your accident
- Arguing that one or more parties should compensate you
- Stating legal reasons why liable parties are liable
- Rejecting any lowball offers that we receive
Our goal is not only to obtain compensation for you. It is to obtain fair compensation for you. Louisiana does not generally cap damages caused by negligence. Our team will aim to maximize the compensation that you deserve.
Our first priority is negotiating a settlement. If we cannot do so, we are prepared to take your case to trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today
There are several reasons to hire a Hammond-based lawyer from our firm to handle your car accident case. We will provide additional information and answer any questions you have. Simply call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777 for your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form