If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident in Hammond, you may deserve compensation for several losses. You may recover awards for medical expenses, property damage, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other losses you have suffered. You may also be eligible for compensation for wrongful death.
A lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers serving Hammond can help prove your case for compensation. We will document your losses and pursue the awards that you may deserve.
Hiring Our Firm Costs You Nothing Out-of-Pocket
Our firm accepts cases based on the client’s need and eligibility. We do not require:
- Any up-front payment
- Any out-of-pocket payment
- Any guaranteed payment
We only require a contingency fee. This means that you only pay us if we win your case. If we do not secure a settlement or judgment, then you owe us nothing.
We Defend Your Rights
We do what is necessary to complete your case. Each motorcycle accident case requires a unique approach, and we make no assumptions until we review the facts of your accident.
Defending your rights is a primary concern. We do this by:
- Conducting all communications for your case
- Advising you before you make any on-record statements
- Reporting your injuries to ensure that you remain eligible for compensation
- Protecting you from unauthorized contact by attorneys or insurance companies
We complete every case-related duty that we can. By doing this, we prevent you from having to deal personally with anyone who might violate your rights.
We Document Your Recoverable Losses
When you hire our firm, we understand that your hope is to recover compensation. This is our goal as well. We can document your losses so that we have a clear record when negotiating a settlement.
For a non-fatal accident, you may recover compensation for the following losses:
- Damage to your motorcycle
- The cost of medical care
- Mental anguish caused by the pain of your injuries
- Mental anguish caused by continuing trauma, such as anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- The cost of medical equipment for a permanent disability
- The cost of rehabilitation for an injury
- The cost of counseling, medication, or other treatment for emotional trauma
We will gather as much documentation of these losses as we can. This may include doctor’s records, bills, proof of lost income, and accounts of those who have seen your losses unfold.
We can also document losses from a wrongful death. These can include:
- Loss of financial protection
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of spousal companionship and comfort
- Medical expenses
- Funeral costs
- Other losses related to the accident and death
Louisiana Civil Code (CC) §2315.2 explains that children, spouses, parents, siblings, and grandparents may be eligible for compensation. Our team will explain whether you are eligible to bring a wrongful death suit.
There are several more reasons to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Hammond. A lawyer from our firm is ready to help you.
We Help You Recover by Handling Your Case for You
Our injury attorneys can fight for compensation on your behalf while you focus on your emotional and physical recovery. As your lawyers, we will take a personal approach to your case. We can take care of all legal matters, and we can also:
- Help you arrange any medical care that you require
- Help you access grief counseling after a fatal motorcycle accident
- Refer you to attorneys to help with estate-related matters
- Assist you in other ways that will make your life easier
We will also provide updates on your case as you would like them. We respond promptly to emails. We have someone available at all times of day to answer your phone calls, respond to your questions, and address your concerns.
We Have a History of Success
We deal with accident cases regularly. We have recovered more than $200 million for our clients. Many of these cash settlements and judgments come from traffic accidents.
Our results include:
- A $1.2 million trial verdict for the victim of a motorcycle accident
- A $120,000 recovery for a motorcycle accident victim who suffered a broken leg
- Various other settlements and judgments for traffic accident victims
We understand what it takes to negotiate a settlement. We also understand how to complete a trial. We are ready for whichever path your case requires.
Our Goal is to Win a Fair Financial Recovery for You
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains why settlements are the most common outcome of personal injury lawsuits. A settlement may be the preferable outcome to your case because:
- It is generally a quicker means of obtaining compensation
- It helps avoid court-related costs
- It provides a certain outcome for all parties
We may recover a settlement without formally filing your lawsuit. If we can recover fair compensation for you through a settlement, we will. You sign off on any settlement agreement that we negotiate.
If securing fair compensation requires us to take your case to trial, we will. We will keep you updated about these matters as your case progresses.
Call Our Attorneys Today to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777 to complete your free consultation. The next step may be starting your case.
Get The Help(337) 777-7777To Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
24 hours a day • 7 days a week