People buy insurance to protect themselves in case of an emergency or an unforeseen hazard. You expect your insurance claim payment to come through quickly when you really need it. Sometimes, though, the insurer treats you so unfairly that you may want to consider hiring an Alexandria insurance claims lawyer to help you.
The team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers takes pride in standing up for individuals in Alexandria and across Louisiana against large insurance companies. We will work as hard as we can to give you the professional level of representation you deserve. You can learn more today during a free consultation.
We Will Thoroughly Prepare for Your Case
Our team knows the importance of preparing for our cases. We take the time to understand what our clients would like to see us accomplish for them in their insurance claim case in Alexandria, Louisiana.
By preparing as thoroughly as we can for your case, we will be ready for any curveballs the insurance company tries to use against us. Whether we are negotiating with your insurance company on your behalf or taking your case to trial, count on our high level of preparation to help your case as much as possible.
We Will Use Our Experience in Past Cases for Your Benefit
Among all of the insurance claims attorneys on our team, we have a combined 100-plus years of experience working for clients. This gives us plenty of confidence to take on large insurance corporations and the groups of lawyers that they may throw at your case.
With our help, our clients have won more than $200 million in judgments over the years, as our case results show. We will not back down when facing difficult circumstances in your case.
We Will Develop a Strategy That Fits Your Particular Needs
After you choose to hire us, we will begin working on the strategy in your case immediately. We will learn about the facts in your case and what you want to see occur.
We also will call on strategies we have used in past successful cases. We will then be ready to finalize our strategy to try to win your insurance claim. This combination can help us explain your situation to the insurance company as clearly as possible as we try to persuade the insurer to pay your claim fully.
We Are Not Afraid to Go to Trial When Needed
Sometimes, the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, refusing to agree with our version of the events that led to your insurance claim. In this type of situation, we may recommend that we take the case to trial to try to recover the insurance payment.
Some insurance payment attorneys in Alexandria may try to avoid going to trial at all costs. They do not want to put in the time and effort required to prepare for a trial.
We do not follow this strategy. We keep our focus on helping you win the highest possible settlement in your insurance claim case. If this means going to trial, we are ready to represent you in court. Understand, however, that the final decision in how we go forward will belong to you.
For a free legal consultation with a insurance claims lawyer serving Alexandria, call (318) 333-3476
Why Is the Insurance Company Treating Me Unfairly?
When speaking with clients who are facing a situation where an insurance company is denying a claim, they often wonder why the insurer is acting this way.
Sometimes an insurer denies a claim, and this action has justification. Perhaps you believe you have a type of coverage in your policy, but you misunderstood. This would represent a legal denial of a claim.
Understanding When Insurance Companies Are Behaving Unethically
Other times, though, the insurance company is behaving unethically. Some insurers attempt to deny valid policy claims to simply increase their profit levels. The less money they can pay in claims, the greater level of profit they can collect for their stakeholders.
If the insurance company is purposely trying to keep you from receiving the payout you deserve, it may try a few different techniques, including by claiming:
- Policy violations: The insurer may accuse you of violating the terms of your insurance policy, allowing it to deny your claim. If you believe you did not commit a violation, we can present your side of the case to the insurance company.
- Prior injuries: The insurer may deny your health claim because it says an injury you are reporting is actually an older injury that it has no obligation to cover. We can present information on your behalf that shows the two injuries are not related.
- Flood damage: If you do not have a flood insurance policy from a private insurer or from the National Flood Insurance Program, you do not have coverage for flooding. However, insurers should cover water damage from wind and rain. We can find facts to help you prove flooding did not cause your claim, but wind and rain did.
- Incorrect information on forms: The insurer may accuse you of submitting information on your claim form that is incorrect, causing it to deny your claim. If you made an honest mistake, we believe this is bad faith behavior on the insurer’s part. We can try to restore your claim.
- Deductible limits not met: If your policy has varying deductible limits, the insurance company may mistakenly apply your claim to a high deductible portion of the policy. If you believe it should apply to a lower deductible portion and you should have a settlement payment, we can present the facts that show this.
Alexandria Insurance Claims Lawyer Near Me (318) 333-3476
Let Us Help You Counteract the Unethical Actions of the Insurance Company
When you are facing unfair behavior from your insurer, we will stand with you. We work hard on behalf of our clients to show their side of the story and try to win the claims they deserve.
You also can file a complaint with the Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI). By reporting the unfair actions of the insurance company, you hopefully can prevent other insurance clients from having the same problems with receiving the claim payments they deserve.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Fight as Hard as We Can for Your Rights
Our team hates to see insurance companies treating their clients unfairly. We are ready to stand up for you against this huge corporation. For a free consultation, contact us at (318) 777-7777 as soon as possible.