You may get your car accident report for a collision in Alexandria by:
- Going through the Louisiana State Police (LSP), or
- Going through the Alexandria Police Department (APD)
The route you should take depends on which agency responded to your accident. You can obtain a report from the LSP through an online request. They may provide further instruction if you call the posted number for the LSP.
To get a car accident report from the Alexandria Police Department, visit the Records Division of the Public Safety building. It is located at 1000 Bolton Avenue in Alexandria. You can also call APD for further details.
Responsibilities an Attorney can handle for You
Our law firm will obtain your accident report for you. This is one of the many duties that our team can handle for you as your legal representatives. We’ve outlined some of our other services below.
We Document Your Covered Losses
We document and pursue coverage for all of your losses. Those losses may include:
- The cost of your medical care
- Lost wages
- Lost productivity
- Permanent disability
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicular damage
- Damage to other personal property
We will seek coverage for any other losses that you experience when there is evidence to support it. As part of your case, we will aim to document each of your losses. Such documentation may include:
- X-rays, MRIs, and other medical images of your injuries
- Photographs of your injuries
- Proof of lost income
- Assessments by doctors, therapists, and other relevant professionals
- Medical bills
- Bills related to vehicle repair
We will also value each loss that you have.
We Interview Witnesses and Hire Experts
Experts may be able to strengthen your case for awards. These experts may:
- Have expertise specific to your case
- Be able to reconstruct your accident
- Lend additional credibility to your case
We will hire any experts who can improve your case. Our team will also interview witnesses and anyone else whose knowledge is relevant to your claim or lawsuit.
We Seek a Victory
Victory in a civil case means winning compensation. We will pursue victory for you, whether it is through a judgment or settlement.
A settlement may be the most likely outcome of a lawsuit, according to the American Bar Association (ABA). We will also be ready to go to trial if settlement negotiations are not successful.
We have won more than $200 million in cash settlements for our clients. We will fight for the best possible outcome for your case.
For a free legal consultation, call (337) 777-7777
How much Compensation are you Entitled to?
Each car accident victim experiences unique losses. These losses directly determine how much compensation you are entitled to.
Factors that may impact the value of your settlement include:
- The severity of your injuries
- Whether you experience a permanent disability
- How long you are unable to work
- The extent of your pain and suffering
- The severity of damage to your vehicle
We will review your losses and determine the exact amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
What is the Cost of Hiring an Attorney at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers?
Hiring our firm costs you nothing directly. Any fee that we accept is contingent on us winning your case. In other words, you:
- Do not pay us until we complete your case
- Only pay us if we win your case
- Agree to give us a portion of your winnings, not your existing funds
No matter the outcome of your case, our firm handles the cost of:
- Gathering evidence
- Hiring experts
- Creating exhibits for your case
- Creating and filing paperwork
- All other case-related expenses
You pay us nothing if we do not secure a judgment or settlement.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
When should You Call Our Team?
You may have a limited period to file your case. The earlier you reach out, the more time we will have to prepare.
CC §3492 generally limits your window for filing a personal injury case to one year. CC §2315.2 imposes the same time limit for wrongful death cases.
There are exceptions to these statutes. Do not assume that you are ineligible to file a case regardless of when your accident happened. Still, you do not want to wait to call our team, as time may be critical to your case.
Why not Handle the Case on Your Own?
There are several reasons to hire our team rather than handle your case on your own. A lawsuit or insurance claim may be more stressful than you realize. You may also lack:
- Experience with lawsuits or insurance claims
- Knowledge of relevant laws and statutes
- Financial resources that could help improve your case
- Legal resources that we may have access to
The physical and mental requirements of a lawsuit could put your health at further risk. This may also negatively affect the quality of your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call our Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation
We want to get to work for you today. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form