After losing a loved one, we know that you are likely facing one of the greatest challenges of your life. The pain and financial hardship that comes from a fatal truck accident is not lost on Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. We want to help your family.
Our team knows how to hold the liable parties accountable and work to relieve some of the burdens you are facing. A Morse fatal truck accident lawyer from our team will seek money to cover the medical bills, lost financial support, grief counseling, and any other damages you have suffered. Let us fight for you while you focus on what matters most at this time.
Recoverable Damages for Families Facing Fatal Truck Accidents in Morse
You have lost a loved one, and it is difficult to measure the depth of that loss. As your lawyers, though, we must identify and assign a value to each of your damages. This will help your family ensure the financial stability you deserve as a result of your loss.
While your loved one’s passing will likely cause financial hardship, it is the non-economic losses that often stand out in cases like yours. Such non-economic losses from a fatal truck accident in Morse may include:
- The loss of a spouse’s companionship
- The loss of a parent’s guidance
- Your pain and suffering, which may include grief, depression, and lost quality of life
Everyone reacts differently to a sudden death, but most experience immense pain and suffering. Our team will work with you, mental health professionals, and anyone else with insight into your non-economic losses.
Your economic losses may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Medical expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of work-related benefits (like health insurance) that you will lose access to
- Loss of the decedent’s services to your household
- Property damage
A truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will identify every one of your accident-related losses. We have represented many clients who have lost loved ones. We understand how a wrongful death can affect surviving loved ones, but we will complete a personalized account of your damages.
For our team, fatal truck accident cases are about getting justice for the victims. We will handle your case with compassion and respect for your loved one’s memory.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accident lawyer serving Morse, call (337) 777-7777
How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Help With Your Case in Morse
Our team proudly serves clients in Acadia Parish across a variety of case types. When a client comes to us after they’ve lost a loved one in a truck accident, we feel a great sense of obligation. Wrongful death cases carry the highest of consequences, as we must seek justice for the greatest loss of all.
Our team will reward your trust in us, handling every step of the legal process for you. Our duties will likely include:
- Determining who caused the fatal truck accident in Morse: We will conduct witness interviews, gather evidence, review the police report, and take other steps to understand and document the truck accident. Our team will identify every party with liability for your loved one’s death.
- Calculating the total cost of your damages: Our team will determine the total cost of your damages. We will need to project the cost of future damages, and the math may be complicated. Our team will get this calculation right, as your case’s success depends on us getting the exact amount of compensation you need.
- Hiring any experts who will improve your case: Experts can testify about who caused the accident, help calculate your damages, reconstruct the accident, or serve other roles within your case. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will cover these experts’ fees.
- Documenting your losses: Invoices, medical records, expert testimony, and employment records may help us prove your damages.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Once we know the scope of your damages and have all the necessary evidence, we will enter settlement negotiations. Our firm fights for every dollar our client deserves, especially when you have lost a loved one.
- Taking your case to trial, if we need to: Surviving loved ones often deserve significant compensation for their losses. Liable parties may not be willing to offer a fair settlement. If we need to go to trial to seek the financial recovery you deserve, we will.
A fatal truck accident attorney in Morse, LA will handle your case’s strategy. The goal for your case will remain clear: Get the financial recovery you deserve and get justice for your loved one.
Morse Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Why Trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers as Your Attorneys in Acadia Parish?
Former clients of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers describe how we rise to the occasion in our clients’ times of trouble:
- “I woke up and I was lying on my stomach, facedown in a ditch. David [Laborde] was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie, former client
- “I was feeling more and more pain and went to the doctor. I had two surgeries on my neck and my back. I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
These clients survived their accidents, but we provide the same high level of representation to those who have lost loved ones. We serve our clients, and this spirit of service extends to every case we handle.
We know Louisiana. Lead attorneys David Laborde and Digger Earles are natives of Louisiana. We take pride in getting justice for victims of negligence in our home state, especially when those victims have lost a loved one tragically. We’ll fight for you as if you were our own family.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Louisiana leaves wrongful death victims little time to file a lawsuit. Per CC Art. 2315.2, you generally have only one year from your loved one’s death to file a lawsuit. Don’t wait to hire a fatal truck accident lawyer in Morse, LA to start your case.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.