You may get your car accident report for an accident in Marksville from the responding police department. The relevant department may be:
- Louisiana State Police (LSP)
- Marksville City Police Department
An Accident Report is a Crucial Piece of Evidence for Your Case
When we represent you, our firm will get the car accident report for your collision in Marksville. We can:
- Identify the correct department to request the report from
- Request the report
- Ensure prompt delivery of the report
Your accident report will likely be crucial evidence in your case.
Why Your Accident Report Matters
Your accident report will contain vital information, such as:
- The date of your accident
- A description of how your accident occurred
- Explicit or implicit details of who is at fault
- The officer who responded to your accident
- Details of injuries that you suffered
We will obtain your report, keep it safe, and use it in any way that will help your case.
For a free legal consultation, call (337) 777-7777
We can do more for Your Case than just Secure the Accident Report
Our firm does more than collect accident reports. We will lead your case to its finish, completing the following steps along the way.
We act quickly to secure evidence following your accident. We reconstruct the story of your accident by:
- Photographing the scene of the accident
- Photographing your injuries
- Photographing vehicular damage
- Obtaining witness accounts while they are fresh
- Obtaining any video footage of your accident
- Securing your accident report
We rely on high-quality photographs and video to document your accident and losses.
Collecting Documentation for Your Losses
Documentation of your losses can be critical to our negotiations. We will secure any of the following documentation that shows the harm you have experienced:
- Medical records
- Bills for medical care and vehicle repair
- Proof of lost income
- Testimony by those who have seen your pain and suffering
- Testimony by medical and mental health professionals
- Any other evidence of harm
We will use such documentation to support your case for compensation.
Drafting and Filing Documents
We draft and file all paperwork for your case, including:
- The request for your accident report
- Your lawsuit or insurance claim
- Written witness accounts
- All supporting documentation
Legal documents may need to be structured a specific way, filed at certain times, and provided to specific parties. We will take care of all of these details.
We complete every other step of your lawsuit or claim on your behalf.
How much Compensation will You Receive?
We cannot determine how much compensation you deserve until we review your losses and assign value to each loss. Once we complete this task, we can inform you of how much compensation to seek.
Accident-Related Losses that You Can Receive Compensation For
Recoverable losses may vary depending on whether the accident was fatal or non-fatal. For accidents that cause injury but not death, recoverable damages may include:
- Lost income
- A decline in earning power
- Medical costs
- Rehabilitation-related costs
- The cost of temporary transportation
- The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Pain and suffering
These damages are broad categories. Specific types of harm, like anxiety or depression, can fit into these categories.
If You Lost a Loved One in a Car Accident
If you have lost a loved one in an accident in Marksville, your losses may include:
- Funeral costs
- Permanent loss of income
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
We have secured more than $200 million for our clients through judgments and settlements. We will seek the amount of compensation you and your family deserve.
The Cost of Hiring Our Firm
Our clients do not pay us anything upfront. In fact, you will only grant us our fee if we obtain a judgment or settlement for you.
We aim to maximize your compensation so that you can turn your life around. By offering a contingency fee, we ensure that:
- You do not pay for an unsuccessful case.
- You do not have to put yourself at financial risk to hire our team.
- We have a shared goal of seeking compensation for you.
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that this arrangement is fairly standard for personal injury cases.
What makes Us Stand Out from the Rest?
We pride ourselves on serving the people of Louisiana, including those who suffer harm in Marksville. We have roots in the state and have experience completing personal injury and wrongful death cases in jurisdictions throughout the region.
We put our clients first, seeking the awards that they deserve while they focus on recovery.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call our Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Further Instruction
We offer free consultations. During your call, our team will answer your questions about getting a car accident report in Marksville. Do not wait to call us, as there may be a limited window for us to file your case.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation. We only collect our fee if we secure compensation.