Did someone strike you or your vehicle in a parking lot in Cade? Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek money to cover medical bills, lost income, vehicle repairs, pain and suffering, and any other damages you have suffered. These damages can quickly mount, putting you under financial pressure that we want to relieve.
A Cade parking lot accident lawyer from our firm will begin your fight today. We won’t rest until we’ve resolved your case.
Why Choose a Parking Lot Accident Lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers?
The team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has deep roots in Louisiana. Cases like yours are about far more than money. We feel it is our obligation to get justice for victims of negligence in our home state.
As our client, you will:
- Have no worries about your case: Once we get your account of the accident and obtain your case-related materials, you can focus on your recovery. We will handle every part of your parking lot accident in Cade. We’ll update you regularly, and we are always available to answer questions and address concerns.
- Have our complete financial support: Our motor vehicle accident attorneys do not operate alone. We have a team of paralegals, investigators, and support staff that will work to complete your case. Our firm pays all case-related expenses, and we hire any experts who can improve your case in Cade.
- Pay no upfront fee: Our firm gets no upfront compensation from clients. You will only pay an attorney’s fee if we get a judgment or settlement for you.
- Know that your case is important: Our team removes all doubt that a client may have when they hire us. From the beginning of your case, we’ll show urgency and attention to detail. You’ll know for certain that your case matters to Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
Our firm also has impressive results, with more than $200 million secured for our clients. Your lawyer will fight for the maximum financial recovery you are entitled to.
Consider Our Clients’ Testimonials
The experiences of former clients may set the bar for your own case. These two reviews accurately describe our team’s dedication to clients:
- “We met in the curve, and we hit head on. I knew the hospital bill was going to be way more than we could imagine. Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing.” – Carl
- “I was feeling more and more pain and went to the doctor. I had two surgeries in my neck and my back. I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith
A parking lot accident lawyer from our team will work to get your settlement or judgment. We also want you to be satisfied with the way we handle your case in Cade. If you have any requests for us, we welcome them.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accident lawyer serving Cade, call (337) 777-7777
We’ll Seek Money for All of Your Parking Lot Accident-Related Damages in Cade
When someone causes an accident in a parking lot, they should cover resulting losses. Our team will calculate the cost of your damages, which may include:
- Professional losses: The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that even non-disabling injuries can be expensive. It adds that these injuries can cause lost income, lost productivity, and other professional damages.
- Medical expenses: Our team will seek money for your medical bills, which may result from emergency transportation, hospitalization, medications, and other medical services.
- Pain and suffering: We’ll account for emotional distress, lost quality of life, physical pain, and other types of pain and suffering resulting from your accident in Cade.
- Vehicle repairs and temporary transportation: Liable parties should pay to repair your vehicle. If you need a rental car, rideshare services, or other temporary transportation while your car is in the shop, liable parties may cover this expense, too.
Cade Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Services We’ll Provide for Your Parking Lot Accident Case in Cade
Our team handles the legal and insurance processes from start to finish. As you work towards recovery, our firm will:
Determine Who Owes You Compensation
One of the first steps in personal injury cases is to determine who is liable. Our Cade parking lot accident lawyers will identify all liable parties, whether it is a motorist, pedestrian, motor vehicle manufacturer, parking lot owner, or other party.
Gather Evidence of Negligence
We will work to prove who caused your accident with:
- Witness accounts
- Video footage
- Photographs of vehicle damage
- A reconstruction of the collision
- A police report
- Any other relevant evidence
We’ll act quickly to get evidence, as some types of evidence may become unavailable as time passes.
Document Your Accident-Related Damages
Relevant types of documentation may include:
- Images of your injuries
- Doctors’ records
- Medical bills
- Proof that you have missed work
We encourage you to keep a journal detailing your injuries. You may also document your symptoms on a regular basis. We’ll rely on all available documentation as we negotiate for your financial recovery.
Negotiate a Settlement
Our firm will represent you in settlement negotiations. Each case is different, and the parties we negotiate with could include insurance companies or other attorneys. With whomever sits across from us at the negotiating table, we’ll work to get every dollar you deserve.
Complete Any Necessary Trial
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has resolved many cases in court. Though negotiating a settlement may be our first strategy, we remain open to trial. The course we pursue will be the course that is in your best interests.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Your case in Cade, LA may face a time limit. We generally have one year to file a parking lot accident lawsuit, according to CC Art. 3492. Your Cade parking lot accident lawyer will work urgently to file your case on time, but we cannot begin the process until we hear from you.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation. There are no costs or obligations, so make the call as soon as possible.