Did you or a loved one suffer injuries in a parking lot accident in Branch? If so, a Branch parking lot accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will fight for compensation to cover vehicle damage costs, medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other damages resulting from your accident.
Our firm has more than 250 years of combined legal experience. We can represent you in settlement negotiations and take your case to trial, if necessary.
Types of Compensation We May Secure for Your Parking Lot Accident in Branch
Our motor vehicle accident attorneys will identify your damages and seek compensation to cover them. Each parking lot accident victim has different damages, but they usually include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Medications, counseling, therapy, or other treatments for pain and suffering
- Temporary transportation
- Vehicle repairs
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
If you suffered injuries with long-term symptoms, you may lose the opportunity for bonuses and promotions, require medical equipment and rehabilitation, and have other damages that we’ll account for. No parking lot accident or resulting injury is too minor for our firm, as seemingly minor injuries can prove serious.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accident lawyer serving Branch, call (337) 777-7777
Why Do Parking Lot Accidents in Branch Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers?
We provide capable legal representation in a family-like atmosphere. Lead attorneys David Laborde and Digger Earles are sons of Louisiana, so our firm feels a personal duty to accident victims in Branch. If someone caused your injuries through their negligent actions, we consider it our duty to ensure justice.
Our clients often express gratitude for our firm’s:
- Personal legal approach: The cases we handle revolve around the people we represent. Our firm will get to know you, your loved ones, and what you want from your case. We will work to tailor our legal approach to your specific needs and requests. This personalized legal approach will make clear that our firm values you as a client.
- Determined pursuit of a settlement or judgment: We have earned many verdicts and settlements for our clients, and we never settle for less than the client deserves. They know that no matter the unique details of their case, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers fight for the maximum financial recovery.
- Financial support: You do not have to stress about the cost of hiring our parking lot accident lawyer. Our firm will cover all expenses and fees. We only receive an attorney’s fee if we get money for you, and you’ll never pay us out of your own pocket.
- Attorneys and support staff: You will be on a first-name basis with your lawyer when you hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. We want to put forth the strongest case that we possibly can, and that means utilizing the talents of all of our attorneys and paralegals.
Our firm operates throughout Louisiana. We are familiar with Branch, and we know how to complete parking lot accident cases in your city.
Case Results and Client Testimonials for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
For more insight into our firm’s track record, consider some of our notable case results:
- $5.25 million for an auto accident victim who suffered a brain injury
- $5 million for an auto accident victim who was paralyzed
- $2 million for an auto accident victim with spinal cord injuries
These are results specific to auto accidents. We have also secured recoveries of $23 million, $17 million, and $10.4 million in other case types. These results are concrete evidence of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers’ ability to win meaningful cases.
Also consider how our former clientsprasie our team’s compassion and work ethic:
- “We met in the curve, and we hit head on. I knew the hospital bill was going to be way more than we could imagine. Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now.” – Carl, former client
- “I woke up and I was lying on my stomach, facedown in a ditch. David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie, former client
Before you hire a parking lot accident lawyer in Branch, LA, it is important that you consider such case results and client testimonials. These are important benchmarks for how the law firm will serve you.
Branch Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
How Our Parking Lot Accident Attorney in Branch, LA, Can Handle Your Case
Victims of negligence in Louisiana can take action to recover compensation for damages, but you may not be able to handle your case on your own. The physical and emotional toll of the accident, your limited knowledge of the law, and other present conditions may lead you to hire our team.
When you hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you get a full-service law firm that will:
- Calculate and document your damages: We’ll work urgently to document all of your damages. We’ll help you get the medical care you need, gather medical records, photograph injuries, collect accident-related bills, and take other necessary steps to document your damages.
- Secure useful evidence: Your parking lot accident attorney will talk with witnesses, obtain video footage of your accident (parking lots often have security cameras), reconstruct the collision, and get any other evidence that could help your case.
- Represent you in settlement negotiations: We’ll engage with insurance companies or other parties who owe you compensation. Our attorneys stand behind the calculations of damages, knowing that we can take your case to trial if necessary.
Our team will consider any damages you’re likely (or certain) to suffer in the future. To consider your case a success, we must get every cent you’re entitled to recover for accident-related damages.
Reach Out to Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
CC Art. 3492 dictates that personal injury claimants usually have a year to file a lawsuit against the liable party, so we must act quickly.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. We will answer any questions you have about hiring a Branch parking lot accident lawyer on our team.