Whether your injuries were minor or severe after a parking lot accident, you deserve to recover compensation for any of your losses, including medical expenses or vehicle damage. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help.
A Rayne parking lot accident lawyer on our legal team can take your case, file your claim, and help you move forward with your life. You can discuss your case with us during a free consultation whenever you are ready.
Our Rayne Personal Injury Law Firm Will Take Care of You
Our car accident attorneys can handle the entirety of your claim. Once you leave it in our hands, you won’t have to worry. We’ve seen injury victims throughout Louisiana come to us with no way to take care of themselves and leave our offices with millions of dollars at the end of their cases. The peace of mind our work brings to those we serve is a primary driving factor for what we do.
How We Work Hard for You
The team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers are some of the hardest working attorneys and staff you’ll ever meet. We work hard so you don’t have to. Recovering should be your main focus. A Rayne parking lot accident attorney at our firm will:
- Build your car accident claim by investigating your parking lot crash and gathering proof of your losses and injuries
- Calculate the value of your case by factoring in both economic damages and non-economic damages
- Manage all the correspondence related to your Rayne parking lot accident claim, including dealing with insurance companies, handling information and records requests, and answering calls and emails.
- Fighting for a fair settlement. We’ll do everything in our power to recover the compensation you deserve through negotiations. It’s our first goal to work with the insurance company or other defending party to obtain a just settlement. However, if negotiations are not fruitful, we will not hesitate to sue for the damages you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accident lawyer serving Rayne, call (337) 777-7777
How Much Compensation Will I Receive in a Parking Lot Accident Claim?
While we can’t tell you the exact amount you’re able to recover without knowing the specifics of your case, we can tell you the types of damages you can claim. A car accident can result in medical treatment costs as well as lost time at work. These financial losses are recoverable in a parking lot accident claim, among many others.
Additionally, some people also suffer emotional and psychological harm due to their injuries or the experience of the crash itself. You can recover compensation for these non-economic losses as well.
Our injury lawyers serving Rayne, Louisiana can help you seek damages for:
- Lost income and ability to earn
- Medical treatment
- Ambulance rides
- Car damage
- Transportation expenses for rental cars, ridesharing, taxi, or public transportation
- Replacement household services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Chiropractic care
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
Rayne Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
No Recovery, No Fee When You Hire Our Parking Lot Accident Lawyers
You’ll pay no money out-of-pocket or upfront when we take on your case. Our parking lot accident lawyers work for a contingency fee. We provide legal services to you free of charge unless we win your case. If we can’t obtain your compensation, you don’t owe us any money.
Serving our clients in Rayne means providing access to legal assistance that doesn’t financially burden you on top of your existing hardships brought on by the accident.
Statute of Limitations for a Parking Lot Accident Case in Rayne, Louisiana
If it turns out that a lawsuit is necessary in order to obtain compensation, the state of Louisiana provides just one year to make your claim in court, per CC Art. 3492. It’s essential that you do not wait to contact our law offices after your accident.
Our parking lot accident lawyers in Rayne, LA have the systems and the resources to investigate your claim and get your case filed in court before the legal deadline expires. We can tell you exactly when that is and ensure you’re on track to meet any important deadlines.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Causes of Parking Lot Crashes in Rayne
While CBS News reports that drivers think of parking lots differently than public roads, drivers in parking lots need to be aware of their surroundings at all times. They should remain vigilant in driving carefully. Failure to exercise care can result in a crash. If it does, that driver may be liable for damages for those he or she injures.
Our parking lot accident lawyers will investigate to uncover evidence of driver negligence to support your insurance claim against the at-fault party. Actions that can cause a parking lot car accident include:
- Failure to yield the right of way to the appropriate driver
- Texting or making a phone call
- Other inattentive or distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Performance errors in navigating a parking space
- Vying for the same parking spot
- Losing control of a vehicle
- Inadequate surveillance of the surroundings
Potentially Liable Parties in a Parking Lot Accident
Liability in a parking lot or parking garage collision could belong to another driver or a third party. Our parking lot accident attorneys in Rayne, LA will identify any liable parties in your accident. This could include:
- A Negligent Driver: Driver inattention, drivers in a rush, drivers who do not yield the right-of-way when attempting to exit a parking space, and many other negligent acts that could have led to the crash.
- A Driver’s Employer: If a driver was acting within his or her employment when the parking lot crash occurred, their employer may be liable for damages through vicarious liability laws in Louisiana. You may even be able to claim damages against both the driver and the employer, depending on the situation.
- Parking Lot or Parking Garage Property Owner: If there were any unsafe conditions on the premises of the parking lot, you may have a premises liability claim. A dimly-lit parking garage, lane obstructions, cracks, bumps, dangerously uneven pavement, or even defects in the design of the lot could have contributed to the accident. We’ll search for any signs of premises liability from the property owner.
Reach Out to a Rayne Parking Lot Accident Lawyer at Our Firm Today
A Rayne parking lot accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is here to help you build a claim for compensation. If you experienced injuries or vehicle damage in a parking garage or parking lot accident, call us today for a free consultation.