At the hub of several highways in rural Louisiana, Leesville sees trucking traffic from lumber mills, agricultural businesses, and manufacturing facilities. The narrow highways common in Leesville and central Louisiana provide access to areas underserved by the interstate system. Unfortunately, high-speed travel along these highways can result in dangerous 18-wheeler accidents.
If you or someone you love sustained injuries in an 18-wheeler accident in Vernon Parish, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help. Our Leesville 18-wheeler accident lawyer can help you pursue an injury claim in accordance with Louisiana law.
Accomplished 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers Serving Leesville, LA
The team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers provides a full complement of legal services. We will take the reins of your legal case and aggressively pursue the party responsible for your 18-wheeler accident injuries. While we field calls, answer emails, and negotiate a settlement with the insurance carrier, you can spend your time and energy recovering your health.
Our team has more than 250 years of experience in Louisiana injury law. We bring our extensive knowledge and resources to every case seeking the highest possible settlement value. After decades of handling negotiations for 18-wheeler accident claims, we know how to handle stubborn insurance and giant transportation companies.
Case Results That Speak for Themselves
When we represent you in an 18-wheeler accident claim, we are not afraid to use aggressive tactics to pursue justice on your behalf. Once we accept your case, our team immediately begins preparing to go to trial.
Although most personal injury cases settle out of court, we will not hesitate to pursue a higher payout in a court of law. Our case results reflect our dedication to our clients, with millions in cash settlements and trial verdicts for 18-wheeler accident victims.
For a free legal consultation with a 18-wheeler accident lawyer serving Leesville, call (337) 777-7777
You Deserve Fair Compensation After a Leesville 18-Wheeler Accident
Insurance companies may offer you a lowball settlement that barely covers your medical expenses. When you have missed work or suffered extensive long-term injury, these offers are often insufficient. Our injury lawyers seek to recover the total financial losses you sustained, including:
- Lost income, business, and career potential
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Treatment for mental disorders related to the accident, including depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Scarring, disfigurement, and loss of limb
- Permanent disability
- Loss of use and enjoyment
- Medical bills and expenses, such as surgery, hospital bills, medical equipment, and prosthetics
- Prescription medication and pain management
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Remodeling and modifications to accommodate disability
18-wheeler accidents are often severe with lifelong consequences that affect your quality of life. We will help you establish a monetary value for these losses and fight for your total losses, not just medical bills.
Leesville 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
We Seek Accountability for 18-Wheeler Accident Victims in Leesville, LA
If you suffered injuries in an 18-wheeler collision that was someone else’s fault, you do not deserve to suffer the consequences. Our 18-wheeler accident lawyer serving Leesville, LA is here to represent you at the negotiation table and in the courtroom. We firmly believe that the people responsible for your semi-truck accident injuries should be held responsible.
The first step toward seeking accountability for your 18-wheeler injury is proving fault. Our team will investigate the collision, including:
- Reviewing photos and videos
- Taking witness statements
- Procuring the crash report
- Reconstructing the accident timeline
- Reviewing 18-wheeler operator records and logs
- Analyzing trucking company policies and operations
Who Is Responsible for an 18-Wheeler Crash?
An 18-wheeler accident can have multiple at-fault parties. For instance, if a fatigued semi-truck driver fell asleep at the wheel, they could be held liable. However, if they were operating outside Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations, their employer could also be responsible. Other examples of fault in an 18-wheeler accident include:
- An 18-wheeler driver drove too fast for conditions and caused an accident.
- Another driver failed to yield the right-of-way and collided with the 18-wheeler.
- One of the drivers was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The 18-wheeler operator was not adequately vetted by the trucking company for training and licensing.
- The 18-wheeler driver was distracted by using a cell phone or app for work.
- One of the drivers was driving dangerously, recklessly, or aggressively.
- Another driver swerved or braked to avoid a pothole, and the 18-wheeler was unable to avoid a collision.
- Brakes or other systems in the 18-wheeler failed due to defective parts, poor maintenance, or inadequate repairs.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your 18-wheeler accident, we could pursue the truck driver, another driver, the truck driver’s employer, a defective parts manufacturer, or an entity responsible for road maintenance. If we believe we can achieve a more satisfactory settlement, we will pursue multiple responsible parties.
You Pay Nothing Up Front When We Represent Your Leesville 18-Wheeler Accident Claim
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we understand the financial fallout of an 18-wheeler accident. Even seemingly minor injuries can have a significant impact on your ability to work or pay bills. We aim to ease that burden by seeking compensation without any upfront costs.
First, we provide a free case analysis to determine whether you have sufficient grounds to pursue a claim. We also review the damages associated with your claim to ensure that the case value is worth your time and effort.
If we decide to work on your case, we will represent you on contingency. That means you do not pay any legal fees or costs up front. Instead, we cover the legal expenses associated with your claim and retain a portion of your award money upon completion of the case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak With Our 18-Wheeler Accident Attorney Serving Leesville, LA Today
Time is of the essence in a Leesville 18-wheeler accident claim. Louisiana law provides only one year to file a lawsuit from the date of the accident. To ensure that the team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has the time to prepare a sound case on your behalf, reach out to our Leesville 18-wheeler accident lawyers right away.