Motorcycle accidents that happen on interstates, including I-10, pose an unusually high risk of injury and death. These are generally high-speed accidents, and the resulting medical costs, lost income, property damage, and pain and suffering may be immense.
An I-10 interstate motorcycle accident lawyer in Lafayette, LA from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek fair compensation for your damages. Our seasoned attorneys have more than 250 years of combined legal experience—let us use that experience on your behalf.
Motorcycle Accidents on I-10 Can Mean Serious (But Recoverable) Damages
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that, despite representing only 3% of all vehicles, motorcyclists account for 14% of traffic deaths. Catastrophic injuries are also a realistic possibility for motorcycle accident victims in Lafayette.
This should not be a surprise, as motorcycles lack doors, roofs, seatbelts, airbags, and other safety features that cars have. Our firm is prepared to seek a sizable financial recovery, as recoverable damages from a motorcycle accident may include:
The Loss of a Loved One
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has encountered many clients who have lost loved ones in motorcycle accidents. These cases are undoubtedly tragic, as a wrongful death generally causes:
- The loss of a spouse, parent, or child (and the emotional and psychological support that person provided)
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s household skills and labor
- Lost financial support
- Pain and suffering for the decedent
- Grief, depression, and other types of pain and suffering for surviving loved ones
The toll of wrongful death is unlike any other. Our firm calculates the cost of a loss in a compassionate way that respects the decedent’s memory.
More than 180,000 motorcyclists required emergency care in a single year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Emergency care may only be the start of a motorcyclist’s post-accident treatment, as other medical costs may include:
- Medical imaging to identify injuries
- Ongoing doctor’s appointments
The severity of motorcycle accidents means that a victim may have disabling injuries. Such injuries may require medical equipment, part- or full-time caregiver services, home and vehicle modifications, and other medical services.
Injuries from a motorcycle accident may prevent the victim from working. Even once a motorcyclist can resume work after their accident, they may need to change jobs, reduce their hours, or accommodate injury symptoms in other ways.
Your recoverable professional damages may include:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Loss of potential bonuses and promotions
- Lost professional fulfillment
- Loss of your career
These damages come with a price, and our team will determine what that price is.
A motorcycle accident lawyer familiar with the stretch of I-10 in Lafayette will survey all of your property damage. In addition to motorcycle damage, your phone, clothing, and other property may have suffered harm during the collision.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering occur in both fatal and non-fatal motorcycle accidents in Louisiana. We often see victims of traffic accidents experience:
- Physical pain
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Anxiety, which can be specific to being on the road or generalized
- Lost quality of life
- Sleep problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Other types of pain and suffering
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers’ legal team knows how to calculate these non-economic damages. We’ll make a detailed record of your accident-related harm. That record will be our roadmap to the settlement or verdict you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a i-10 interstate motorcycle accident lawyer serving Lafayette, call (337) 777-7777
Why Victims of Motorcycle Accidents on I-10 in Lafayette Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Finding the right firm is crucial to your case’s success. Our team serving Lafayette has achieved case results, client reviews, and a reputation that makes us a strong candidate for any motorcycle accident victim.
When you hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for your I-10 motorcycle accident case, you will get:
- The support of an entire team: While you’re hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you also get the service of paralegals, experts, and investigators. We are a team that puts its full support behind accident victims like you.
- Complete financial backing: We don’t require any upfront compensation from you. We have the financial means to present the strongest case possible, and we only get a fee if we secure a win for you.
- A proven law firm: Our case results prove that we have won big for many former clients. We have secured more than $200 million in cash verdicts and settlements, and we’ll fight for your complete financial recovery.
- Excellent client service: Our team will ensure that you’re satisfied with our service. We go the extra mile to honor your requests, remain in frequent contact, and make the legal process as easy as possible for you.
Our experience, reputation, and results are compelling reasons to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
Lafayette I-10 Interstate Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
How Our Legal Team Serving Lafayette Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our attorneys will manage every detail of your case in Lafayette, including:
- Protecting your rights by handling all communications
- Filing your case as soon as possible
- Gathering any available evidence, including evidence from the site on I-10 where the accident happened
- Documenting damages with medical records, medical bills, proof of lost income, expert testimony, and other relevant documentation
- Determining the exact cost of your damages
- Getting witness and expert testimony about your accident and damages
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to court, if necessary
Every I-10 interstate motorcycle accident case poses unique challenges. Our attorneys are dynamic and ready to complete your case no matter what challenges arise.
Click to contact our Lafayette Motorcycle Accident Lawyers today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Motorcycle accident victims shouldn’t have to worry about an insurance claim or lawsuit. Surviving loved ones shouldn’t have to deal with wrongful death cases. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers provides an important service, fighting for justice for victims of negligence.
Let an I-10 interstate motorcycle accident lawyer in Lafayette, LA fight for you. We may face a deadline for filing your case, so don’t wait. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form