You or a loved one injured on dangerous premises in Delcambre deserve justice. You can seek compensation for medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages you’ve experienced.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers fights for recovery for victims like you. Let a Delcambre premises liability lawyer from our team start your case today.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Start Your PremiseCase in Delcambre Today
Those suffering from injuries may not be able to handle their own lawsuit or insurance claim. That’s where Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers steps in, fighting for justice without any upfront payment.
Our Delcambre personal injury attorneys stand out in the following ways:
- We charge no upfront fee: You pay us absolutely nothing when you hire us for your case. If we secure a judgment or settlement, we get a percentage. If we don’t get compensation for you (though this is never our plan), then you’ll owe us nothing. The financial risk of your case falls solely on us.
- We have a track record of winning for clients across Louisiana: Our case results include verdicts and settlements of $23 million, $17 million, $10.4 million, and $7 million. We never settle for less than our clients deserve.
- We treat clients like family: We handle your case with extreme urgency, seeking a resolution as if you were our own family member. We understand that you may be under great financial pressure, and you want to move forward with your life. We’ll give your case the attention that you deserve.
- We are available when you need us: Client service is the bedrock of Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. You’ll be able to reach our team whenever you have questions or concerns—no exceptions.
You should also consider the reviews we’ve earned from past clients:
- “This law firm is amazing. I traveled about an hour and thirty minutes to their location. I was nervous because this was my first time having to acquire a lawyer. As soon as I entered I was welcomed with open arms. Very comfortable. Nice southern hospitality.” – Renesha Daggs, client
- “I find that from the very day I talked to them they put my health first. I really enjoy how easy it is to talk with them and how convenient it is to speak to someone when you need to.” – Barbie Breaux, client
These are the sort of positive experiences we aim to provide every client. You’ll receive the same sort of consistent client service, too.
Don’t wait to get your case started. We are ready to help right now, and we won’t stop fighting until your case is complete. By hiring a Delcambre premises liability lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you remove the legal process from your to-do list.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Delcambre, call (337) 777-7777
What Damages Can our Delcambre Lawyers Seek Compensation For?
We’ll seek compensation for the damages that you have. We conduct in-depth investigations of each client’s losses and will do the same for you. You, your loved ones, and your doctors will tell us how your premises liability incident has affected you.
After we’ve gathered all relevant facts, we may pursue compensation for:
- Your medical expenses: Medical expenses are common damages in premises liability cases. We’ll pursue compensation for surgery, hospitalization, medical imaging, and any other healthcare services you require for your injuries.
- Your professional damages: Any income, bonuses, promotions, or other professional benefits you lose will be part of your lawsuit.
- Your pain and suffering: We’ll seek appropriate coverage for traumatic memories, injury pain, lost quality of life, lost physical or cognitive abilities, or other forms of pain and suffering.
- Any other damages you’ve suffered or may suffer in the future: Each client has a one-of-a-kind story to tell us. You may have damages that aren’t listed here, and we want to hear about them. We’ll include all eligible losses in your case for compensation.
Your losses are the central focus of your case. We’ll make sure to identify every recoverable damage and assign an accurate value to each. Once we’ve identified and valued each of your damages, we’ll pursue a fair settlement from the liable parties.
Delcambre Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Premises Liability Team Can Work to Hold Those Parties Accountable
Whenever we handle a premises liability case, we take a hard look at the owner of the property in question. By virtue of ownership alone, a property owner is often accountable for the hazards that exist on their premises.
Our firm may determine liability for your damages by:
- Identifying the precise location where you suffered injuries
- Pulling records to determine who owns the property
- Sorting through any complicating factors, like multiple owners or corporate ownership of the property
Business owners, municipalities, homeowners, landlords, and other property owners in Delcambre have a duty of care. This duty requires them to keep their property free of hazards. If someone has failed in this duty to you, we’ll work to hold them financially accountable.
How Else Will Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Help with My Case in Delcambre?
In addition to establishing liability for your damages, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can:
- Collect, preserve, and present evidence of liability
- Speak with witnesses whose accounts could benefit your case
- Hire any experts whose testimony or service will improve your case
- Handle all case-related communications
- Document your damages
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Go to trial, if we need to
We often settle cases without stepping foot in a courtroom. We’ll keep you updated as your case progresses, and you’ll have a say in all important decisions for your case.
Click to contact our Delcambre Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Help With Your Premises Liability Case
Louisiana statutes (CC Art. 3492 and CC Art. 2315.2) may limit your window for filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Though there are exceptions to these statutes, we advise that you retain a Delcambre premises liability lawyer from our firm as soon as possible.
There is no reason to wait. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form