You may get your car accident report through the New Orleans Police Department (NOPD) or Louisiana State Police (LSP). If the NOPD handled your accident, you can get your report by clicking the “Online Accident Reports” link at the bottom of this City of New Orleans webpage. It will bring you to a report database powered by LexisNexis.
If LSP handled your accident, you can search for your report through the Louisiana State Police (LSP) crash report search database. If either of these options fails to work for you, consider calling either agency. Alternatively, our team may obtain your accident report for you.
Our Firm can Help You Account for All Your Losses After Your Accident
Our firm can get your car accident report for your collision in New Orleans. We will provide other services as well, including:
Determining Your Losses
You may receive coverage for any loss stemming from your accident. We will:
- Create a record of all of your accident-related losses
- Seek evidence of each loss
- Assign a value to each loss
- Determine how much compensation you deserve
We identify liable parties who should cover your accident-related damages. We will pinpoint every loss for which you deserve financial coverage.
Drafting and Filing Your Case
We handle all paperwork, whether your case is an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our team will:
- Complete written aspects of your claim or lawsuit
- File the claim or suit
- Complete all subsequent paperwork for your case
Louisiana generally imposes a strict deadline for personal injury cases, per CC §3492. We will draft and file your case as quickly as possible.
Protecting Your Rights
We defend your right to seek compensation by:
- Protecting you from insurance companies
- Defending you from other attorneys
- Preventing you from making potentially damaging statements
Insurance companies or attorneys may threaten your rights in multiple ways. They may:
- Extend lowball offers, possibly suggesting it is the best offer you will receive
- Intimidate you with complex legal language
- Threaten to deny your claim or issue a denial
We defend you from these and any other threats to your rights.
Ensuring the Completion of Your Case
Filing your case is just the first step. We handle every other duty required to complete your case. Our team will seek a settlement first. According to the American Bar Association (ABA), this is the most likely outcome for civil cases.
We are also ready to fight for your case at trial. We have recovered more than $200 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. We will pursue a positive financial outcome for you.
For a free legal consultation, call (337) 777-7777
Which Losses can You Receive Coverage For?
You may be eligible to receive coverage for:
- Medical expenses
- Professional losses
- Pain and suffering
These broad categories of damages can include many specific economic and non-economic losses.
Covered Medical Costs
Injuries from your accident may require:
- An ambulance ride
- Emergency department care
- Emergency surgery
- Medical imaging (X-rays, MRIs, and other forms)
- Non-emergency surgery
- Medications for pain
- Antibiotics to prevent infection
- Follow-up medical visits
Severe injuries may require the use of medical equipment. You may need to retrofit your home, vehicle, or both to accommodate your injuries. We will fight for coverage of each of your injury-related medical costs.
Covered Professional Costs
Your accident may cause exponential damage by disrupting your professional life. The professional costs of your accident may include:
- Lost income (temporary or permanent)
- Lost productivity
- Loss of your ability to perform your job
- Loss of earning power
- Loss of satisfaction derived from your work
We will pursue coverage for lost income and other professional damages.
Covered Forms of Pain and Suffering
The pain and suffering your accident caused may include:
- Fear of driving or riding in motor vehicles
- Generalized anxiety
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish and psychological trauma
We will include all forms of pain and suffering in the value of your settlement or judgment.
How much does it Cost to Hire Our Firm?
Our lawyers work on contingency. Our payment comes from your settlement or judgment should you receive one. Because this is the case, you will not pay our firm anything when you hire us.
We never receive payment directly from you. We find that this arrangement:
- Prevents you from direct financial costs
- Allows victims to access our representation regardless of their financial situation
- Frees us to represent the clients that deserve justice
Cost is not a roadblock to hiring our firm.
Call the Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for Help
Our team is on your side following your accident in New Orleans. We seek justice for clients in the city, and we will handle your case from start to finish.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.