Coping with a fatal car accident in Morse is immensely difficult, and the thought of dealing with a lawsuit can be overwhelming. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will handle your wrongful death case, allowing you to focus on your well-being during this trying time.
A Morse fatal car accident lawyer from our firm may get money for funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost financial support, and the many other damages that come from a wrongful death. We’ll fight not only for you but also for the loved one you have lost.
Why Our Clients Choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Following a Fatal Car Accident
Those who suddenly lose a loved one often don’t know where to turn or how to respond to such tragic circumstances. From a legal perspective, you can rely on Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to fight for a just outcome. The fatal car accident attorneys from our team will pursue a financial recovery that could:
- Lift many of the financial pressures caused by your loved one’s passing
- Help you access immediate treatment for emotional and psychological trauma
- Hold liable parties responsible for causing your loved one’s passing
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers take every case seriously. When we are helping a client who has lost a loved one, the responsibility is especially great. You can trust our team serving Morse to:
- Handle your case with integrity: Fatal car accident cases require sensitivity for surviving loved ones. Our team will be professional in every aspect of our representation. While your case is about getting a financial recovery, we will handle your case with great compassion.
- Pursue the entire financial recovery you are entitled to: The loss that you’ve experienced requires justice. We will fight for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to, as liable parties must pay for taking your loved one away from you.
- Keep you updated while respecting your personal recovery: We know that your loved one’s passing may still be fresh, and we will not bother you with needless updates about your case. However, we’ll ensure that you know when circumstances change in a major way, and we’ll involve you in the most important case-related decisions.
- Lend all of our staff and resources to your case: We’ll pay filing fees, experts’ wages, and any other costs associated with your case. You’ll also have the backing of our attorneys, paralegals, and investigators. When we represent you, we are fully committed.
Our firm serves Louisiana exclusively. Our mission is to get justice for victims of negligence in our state, and we take the mission extremely seriously. Your fatal car accident case in Morse is a high-stakes case—every wrongful death case is. Hire a lawyer from an established firm that considers clients to be family.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accident lawyer serving Morse, call (337) 777-7777
How a Lawyer From Our Team Serving Morse Will Help With Your Fatal Car Accident Case
You focus on the grieving process, we’ll handle your lawsuit. Our fatal car accident lawyers have more than 250 years of combined legal experience. Throughout these years of experience, we’ve seen the challenges that fatal car accident cases pose, and we’ve learned how to overcome those challenges for our clients.
Our team will lead every step of your case in Morse, including:
Documenting Negligence and Determining Liability
The Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI) states that dangerous driving causes most fatal car accidents. We’ll determine the cause of your loved one’s accident and figure out who is liable for the resulting damages.
Our team will get any evidence that can help your case, including:
- Video footage of the accident
- Witness testimony
- The liable party’s statements
- A police report
- Any other evidence that speaks to the liable parties’ negligence
Before we enter settlement negotiations, we want to have all available evidence in our possession.
It is our job to put your loved one’s death into legal terms. We’ll explain all of the ways that the wrongful death has harmed you—emotionally, psychologically, personally, and financially. The loss of a loved one often warrants a large financial recovery.
Completing All Paperwork and Communications
Our team will oversee every aspect of your lawsuit, including paperwork and communications. We’ll ensure that all paperwork is accurate and filed on time and that anyone involved in your case—including insurers and other attorneys—come through us.
By handling your case from start to finish, we protect you from those who do not want to see your case succeed.
Representing You During Settlement Negotiations
Our attorneys are also relentless negotiators. We’ll lead settlement talks, presenting our calculation of your damages and explaining why liable parties should compensate you fairly.
We have won many judgments at trial. As we negotiate, we will make clear that court remains an option. Liable parties may be willing to settle, and we’ll review all settlement offers with you.
Completing a Trial, if We Need To
If your case leads to trial, the team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will handle this step. A trial may be complex, but it is familiar territory for our team.
Morse Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages in a Morse Fatal Car Accident Case
The death of a loved one can cause a range of devastating losses, including:
- Extensive medical costs: Emergency and end-of-life care can be expensive, and you may initially face these costs after your loved one’s accident. We’ll work to ensure that liable parties cover all accident-related medical bills.
- Prolonged pain and suffering: Grief may not go away anytime soon. You may also experience depression and other types of pain and suffering due to your loss. We’ll also identify the pain and suffering your loved one endured before their passing.
- Lost financial support: If you have lost the decedent’s income, value around your household, or other financial support because of their passing, we’ll include these losses in your case in Morse.
- Lost companionship and guidance: The decedent may have been a spouse, parent, child, or sibling. You may deserve compensation for the benefits the decedent provided in these various roles, including companionship (for a spouse) and guidance (for a child).
We can also seek coverage for funeral expenses and vehicle repairs.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Our team is ready to start your fatal car accident case in Morse, LA. A lawyer from our firm will be your advocate at a time when you deserve justice, so do not wait to accept the help.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.