Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim after a car accident in Gretna. If you or a loved one is suffering from back and spinal cord injuries, we will:
- Obtain a doctor’s evaluation of your injuries
- Determine how much your injuries, and other losses, are going to cost you
- File a lawsuit or insurance claim on your behalf
- Seek a financial recovery that covers your losses
Our clients’ financial recovery is critical to us. So is your physical, mental, and emotional recovery. Our back and spinal cord injury lawyer serving Gretna will put their hard work, knowledge, and experience to work for you. You can learn more during a free case evaluation.
We Pursue Coverage for Back and Spinal Cord Injuries
A lawyer from our firm will pursue the coverage you may deserve for your injuries. They will also seek compensation for your other accident-related losses.
The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation explains that the lifetime cost of spinal cord injuries can cost multiple millions of dollars. We will pursue coverage for medical costs, such as:
- Emergency room care for your injuries
- Hospitalization to care for your spinal cord injury
- Long-term medical care, which may be essential in the year-plus after your accident
- In-home caregiving services
- Physical rehabilitation, which may be a lifelong process
- In-home medical equipment
- Mobile medical equipment
A serious back injury may require similar types of medical costs. A back injury may also require medication, chiropractic treatment and other therapies, and additional medical expenses.
We Also Pursue Coverage for Non-Medical Losses
Back and spinal cord injuries will certainly produce medical costs. They can also cause losses that are not purely medical in nature. We seek coverage for these losses as well.
Some non-medical losses that we will seek coverage for are:
- Short-term, long-term, or permanent loss of income
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering, which may be significant with such serious injuries
- The cost to replace or repair your vehicle
If your accident has caused any other losses, we will seek coverage for them.
We do Not Require Upfront Payment for Our Help
Our firm does not accept upfront payment from clients. Instead, we claim a percentage of winnings that we secure for you.
This arrangement is known as a contingency fee. It refers to the fact that our fee is contingent on us winning for you—if we do not secure a judgment, settlement, or insurance payment, then you do not pay us.
We do not choose cases based on the client’s financial standing. Instead, we accept cases because victims deserve justice. Contingency fees allow us to do this.
We will answer any questions that you have about hiring a Gretna back and spinal cord injury lawyer from our firm. We can speak to you today about your case.
We Can Handle Your Case from Start to Finish
We are a full-service law firm, which means we handle your case from start to finish. We will speak with you about the approach we will take and then complete your insurance claim or lawsuit. We can, and will:
Defend Your Rights
We can protect you against:
- Insurance representatives
- Liable parties
- Any attempts to violate your rights
When it comes to civil cases, your rights generally mean your eligibility for compensation. We discourage you from making statements that could be harmful to your lawsuit or insurance claim.
We can handle all communications for your case. By doing so, we limit access by those who may violate your rights.
Obtain Evidence to Support Your Case
We can use in-house and third-party resources to investigate your case. We can secure and preserve all evidence that will help your lawsuit or insurance claim. If available, we will recover:
- The police report for your accident
- Any video footage of the collision
- Witness accounts of the accident
- Photographic documentation of your vehicle and the accident scene
We may hire an expert to reconstruct your accident. They may do so with a digital model, physical recreation, or another type of display.
Document and Calculate Your Losses
According to the National Safety Council (NSC), the average cost of vehicle accidents causing disabling injuries is $98,400. Your losses may be even higher than this, especially if your spinal cord injury causes paralysis.
We can calculate the value of your losses. We can also obtain supporting documentation of damages, such as:
- Medical bills
- Doctors’ written diagnoses
- Photographs, charts, and scans of your injuries
- Earning statements to show lost income
- Counselors’ accounts of your mental anguish
We can collect and organize any documents that prove your losses.
We Have a Record of Winning
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has recovered more than $200 million in verdicts and cash settlements for our clients.
Our winnings include:
- $2 million for an auto accident victim who suffered spinal cord injuries
- $1 million for a motor vehicle accident victim, obtained through a settlement
- $5.25 million for an auto accident victim with a serious injury
These are just a few of the outcomes we have secured for clients. Unlike some other states, Louisiana generally does not limit awards for victims of negligence. We will pursue the greatest financial recovery that you or your loved one may be eligible for.
Call the Attorneys at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today
A back and spinal cord injury lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is ready to serve you in Gretna. We will work until we resolve your case. Do not wait to call our team, as we may have a limited time to file personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777 for your free consultation.