A big rig accident can leave you with recurring traumatic memories, intense physical pain, substantial financial expenses, and diminished quality of life. Thankfully, a Ville Platte big rig accident lawyer from our firm may pursue compensation to cover all of these losses.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers has more than 250 combined years of experience fighting for accident victims. Our team will support you in this time of need, fighting for the financial recovery you deserve.
Hiring Our Big Rig Accident Lawyers to Lead the Legal Process in Ville Platte
When you are considering hiring a big rig accident attorney, also consider that truck accident cases:
- Often pit the victim (you) against a defendant with significant financial and legal resources (a trucking company)
- Generally require the plaintiff to secure evidence from the trucking company, which may not hand over the evidence voluntarily
- Generally involve complicated concepts, such as federal transportation regulations, crash dynamics, and truck mechanics and components
- May involve significant damage and resulting compensation, as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that trucks weigh 20 to 30 times as much as passenger vehicles
Your medical costs, property damage, and pain and suffering may all be significant. If you do not get the compensation you deserve from liable parties, you may pay out of your own pocket for these losses.
Truck accident cases in Ville Platte are familiar territory for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, and we intend to get the settlement or verdict you deserve. If you represent yourself after a big rig accident, you may risk:
- Losing your lawsuit
- Accepting a lowball settlement offer
- Putting your case ahead of your recovery, potentially worsening your injuries
- Exposing yourself to significant stress
You do not have to run these risks. Let our team lead your case.
Why Big Rig Accident Victims Trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
Of all the law firms that represent big rig accident victims, you may choose Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers because:
- Our case results speak for themselves: We have secured several multi-million dollar recoveries for our clients and many other six-figure judgments and settlements. Our case results are proof of our firm’s work ethic, attention to detail, and will to win.
- Our former clients speak highly of our team: Case results tell half of the story, and client testimonials tell the other. Our former clients describe a respectful, dedicated legal team that goes the extra mile to show that we care.
- We never settle for less than the client deserves: When we calculate the cost of your damages, we set the target for your case. We fight to secure that figure and never settle for less than a client deserves.
- We are established in Louisiana, and we take it personally when someone puts our brethren in danger: As natives of Louisiana, attorneys David Laborde and Digger Earles take a personal stake in each case. We want to hold liable parties accountable for negligence, both for our clients’ sake and because we want to see a safer Louisiana for all.
A big rig accident lawyer from our team may have a short time to file your case. CC Art. 3492 generally allows accident victims to file their lawsuit within one year of their collision. If you wait to hire a lawyer for your case in Ville Platte, you may miss the deadline and, thereby, your opportunity to recover damages from the other party.
For a free legal consultation with a big rig accident lawyer serving Ville Platte, call (337) 777-7777
What Damages Can a Big Rig Accident Victim in Ville Platte Get Money For?
You should get financial coverage for every loss that you have suffered. Potential damages from a big rig accident in Ville Platte include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Repair or replacement of your damaged vehicle
- Repair or replacement of other damaged property
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Other professional losses
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, and any other forms of pain and suffering caused by your accident
According to the Louisiana Department of Transportation & Development, 90 crashes involving trucks led to fatalities in 2021. We represent those who have lost loved ones in truck accidents and can file a wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf if need be.
Wrongful death victims in Ville Platte may get a financial recovery for lost companionship, lost guidance, lost financial support, funeral expenses, medical costs, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Ville Platte Big Rig Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Big Rig Accident Lawyers in Ville Platte, LA, Can Manage Your Case
We will handle every step of your case, which will allow you to rest, recover, and follow your doctor’s orders. Our duties will include:
- Gathering evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Obtaining witness accounts
- Calculating your damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Two former clients explain how essential our firm was to their case’s success:
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me.” – Carl, former client
- “I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
We want to make your life easier. Big rig accidents are intense and traumatic, and you deserve to recover in peace. You may also deserve a financial recovery, and our big rig accident attorney in Ville Platte, LA, will fight to cover the cost of all your damages.
Click to contact our Ville Platte Truck Accident Lawyers today
Learn How Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Can Help in a Free Consultation
Whether your accident resulted from driver error, a defect in a truck, or another hazard, you may be able to recover damages. Our Ville Platte big rig accident lawyers can start your case as soon as possible. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete a free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form