About Caina M. Green
Caina is an avid festival goer and can be found making or sharing family recipes and experiencing the amazing food Louisiana has to offer.
Caina’s experience as a law clerk to the Honorable William J. Bennet and the Honorable Kerry L. Spruill of the 12th Judicial District, helped her gain experience that she is able to use on a daily basis.
When Caina is not advocating on behalf of her clients, she is spending time creating loving memories with her children.
- Southern University Law Center
- Class of 2015 ~ Juris Doctor
- Comparative Law ~ Graduate Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Avoyelles Parish Bar Association
“I wish you bad luck, from time to time, so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life, and understand that your success is not completely deserved, and the failure of others is not completely deserved either.”
~ Chief Justice John Roberts