Injuries affecting your eye can interfere with every area of your life. Your work, relationships, and interaction with the world may be affected by your injury, and you deserve justice for any harm that you’ve suffered. A New Iberia eye injury lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys have more than 250 years of combined experience, and we’ve gotten more than $200 million in compensation for our clients. We are the Louisiana attorneys that care. Let us fight for your financial recovery in New Iberia.
Benefits of Hiring a New Iberia Eye Injury Lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
You should have high expectations when you hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. Our team serving New Iberia strives to deliver a financial recovery and an excellent client experience.
You may choose to hire a lawyer from our firm because:
- Our former clients have great things to say about Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers: We have earned many positive testimonials from former clients. We don’t just say that you’ll get a stellar legal experience—our testimonials prove it to be true.
- We have case results that prove our effectiveness: Case results are an important metric for choosing a law firm. Our settlements and verdicts show how we have helped clients move forward in difficult circumstances.
- We proudly serve New Iberia, so we know the civil justice system in your city: We are a law firm that serves Louisiana exclusively. We have successfully completed many cases in New Iberia, so we are familiar with the civil justice system in your city. This could provide the crucial difference in your case.
- We take the financial pressure off of you: You will pay no upfront fees or costs when you hire a New Iberia eye injury lawyer from our firm. We’ll cover the entire cost of your case, and we’ll only collect a fee if we get compensation for you.
Hiring an eye injury lawyer in New Iberia, LA serves several purposes. You can focus on recovery, allow experienced legal professionals to do what they do best, and avoid the potential stress of a legal case.
Testimonials that Accurately Describe the Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Client Experience
Our staff works hard, and our clients recognize that work by leaving testimonials about their experiences:
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl
- “David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond.” – Kelsie
- “I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith
The eye injury lawyer you hire for your case in New Iberia will uphold this high standard. Our firm does everything possible to satisfy our clients, and to get the compensation they deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a eye injury lawyer serving New Iberia, call (337)-547-2777
Recoverable Damages that Your Eye Injury Lawyer in New Iberia Will Seek Money For
Cleveland Clinic explains that eye injuries range from bleeding around the eye to direct blows from foreign objects and injuries caused by corrosive chemicals. Whatever the nature and cause of your injury, we’ll seek the compensation you deserve.
Recoverable damages in a New Iberia eye injury case may include:
- Pain and suffering: An eye injury can be particularly distressing, especially if you lose vision temporarily or permanently. Pain and suffering from an eye injury may include physical pain, emotional and psychological distress, depression, and loss of quality of life.
- Healthcare costs: Our team serving New Iberia will determine the cost of medical care related to your eye injury. We will also project the cost of any future medical services you will need.
- Lost income: If your eye injury requires you to leave your job, reduce your hours, or change careers, we’ll determine the cost of professional damages. Those damages may include lost income, lost earning power, and the loss of potential bonuses and promotions.
We’ll review the circumstances that caused your eye injury. If you were in a car accident, as one example, you may need money to cover vehicle repairs.
We have handled many eye injury cases. We know which damages to look for and how to calculate the cost of those damages. When you need justice for an eye injury, trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers.
New Iberia Eye Injury Lawyer Near Me (337)-547-2777
Our Team Serving New Iberia Will Handle Your Eye Injury Case from Start to Finish
When you hire a vision loss lawyer from our firm, you allow yourself to prioritize recovery. We handle all of your legal needs, which may include:
- Collecting evidence that proves defendants’ liability
- Interviewing witnesses to your eye injury
- Hiring experts to testify, reconstruct the circumstances of your injury, and help calculate damages
- Documenting your damages with medical records, proof of lost income, expert testimony, and other proofs of harm
- Protecting your rights and privacy
- Fighting for a fair settlement
- Completing a trial, if necessary
- Handling the administrative features of your case, including paperwork and communications
We are a full-service firm. One of the primary benefits of hiring a lawyer is that you can rest and recover as your doctor recommends. With our team leading your case, you won’t have to stress over the legal process.
Click to contact our New Iberia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers today
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today About Hiring an Eye Injury Lawyer in New Iberia, LA
There is no cost or obligation when you call for your consultation. Don’t wait to contact us, as we may face a deadline for filing your case. The sooner you call, the quicker we can begin fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a free consultation. Find out what it means to have an eye injury lawyer from our firm “on my side” in New Iberia.
Call or text (337)-547-2777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form