If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one due to a truck accident on I-10 in Lafayette, LA, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will fight for the money you deserve. Our firm has fought and won for many truck accident victims in Louisiana. We have relevant experience, a client-friendly fee structure, and a reputation for getting results.
An I-10 Interstate truck accident lawyer in Lafayette, LA, will allow you to focus on your recovery. The personal injury lawyers with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can handle your case from start to finish.
Why Truck Accident Victims in Lafayette, LA, Trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to Get Fair Compensation
While our team does not guarantee financial results, we don’t accept a case unless we believe we will win. Our legal team will work hard to get the money you deserve in your truck accident case. You can trust us because:
- We have a proven record of winning for clients: Check out our case results, which include many multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts. You will find several cases where we won substantial financial recoveries for truck accident victims in Louisiana.
- We cover all case-related costs (and you pay no out-of-pocket fee): We believe that truck accident victims should not suffer any additional stress, and our fee structure proves it. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers take 100% of the financial risk for your case. You pay nothing upfront, and we only get a fee if we win.
- We are a law firm by Louisianans, for Louisianans: Our lead attorneys, Digger Earles and David Laborde, are Louisiana natives, as are many of our other staff members. Getting justice for truck accident victims in our home state means far more than money.
- We deliver a premium client experience: We don’t accept cases lightly. We provide a personal legal touch, remaining in contact with you throughout the duration of your case. You will have your lawyer’s number, and we encourage you to speak with them whenever you feel necessary.
Our firm does not pinch pennies when it comes to truck accident cases. If hiring an expert or taking other optional measures will improve your case, we pay the cost. You face no additional fee.
The Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers team knows that when you win, we win. Therefore, we will present the strongest case that we possibly can.
Testimonials Endorsing the Legal Team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
As you consider hiring a truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for your case in Lafayette, read what our former clients say about our firm:
- “Good communication, and always check up on me, to make sure I’m good.” – Keishawn Ardoin
- “Great group to work with. Digger and his team are always available to answer my questions when needed.” – Haley O’Neal
- “A wreck can be a very scary situation, I had no idea what to do or who to call, then a friend referred me to Laborde Earles. From the moment I called them I knew I had made the right decision.” – Logan Billeaudeau
Whether an accident happens on I-10 or elsewhere in Lafayette, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers are there to pick up the pieces. We’ll fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Laborde Earles injury was great for me they took care of me very fast and professional. If for any reason I need legal help they will be who I use.Client
Recoverable Damages We Will Seek Compensation for After Your I-10 Truck Accident in Lafayette
The serious nature of truck accidents means that when we meet an I-10 accident victim, we brace for the worst. Our legal team will seek complete compensation for your accident-related damages in Lafayette, which may include:
Our clients are often unable to work after their truck accidents. Your truck accident may prevent you from earning a living, which may cost you:
- Earning power
- Potential promotions
- Performance bonuses
- Retirement contributions
- Professional status
Our attorneys will calculate the exact cost of your work-related damages.
Though every injury can prove expensive, the National Safety Council (NSC) notes that more severe injuries can come with a hefty price tag. Medical treatment alone can put immense financial pressure on you.
You may see bills for:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical care
- Medical imaging
- Doctor’s appointments
- Other medical services
We’ll seek to relieve your financial pressure by getting a full financial recovery for your damages.
Pain and Suffering
We often seek compensation when clients have:
- Pain from injuries
- Emotional anguish and psychological distress
- Clinical conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety
- Other conditions that qualify as pain and suffering
Your truck accident attorney from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will also seek money to cover related treatment for pain and suffering, like counseling.
Motor Vehicle Repairs (and Other Property Costs)
Liable parties should cover vehicle repairs and other accident-related property damages, and we’ll demand that they do.
I thank God for Digger & David. I don’t know what we would have done if it hadn’t have been for them.Rick Smith | Client
Services Our Firm Will Provide After Your Truck Accident on I-10 in Lafayette, LA
Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to manage every detail of your case in Lafayette. Our attorneys and paralegals will:
- Calculate how much money you deserve from liable parties
- Get evidence of the truck driver’s negligence, or the negligence of any other liable parties
- File a letter of spoliation demanding that a liable trucking company preserves all evidence
- Document your damages with medical records, proof of lost employment, and other documentation
- Hire any experts who can improve your claim or lawsuit
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Complete any necessary trial
We are ready to start your case today, and waiting to retain our services could prove catastrophic. Louisiana’s CC Art. 3492 generally requires that we pursue legal action within one year of a motor vehicle accident. This is not a long statute of limitations, especially compared with other states.
The reassurance from Digger and his staff gave me that renewed hope that it’s going to be okay down the road.Client
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Truck Accident Consultation
By hiring an I-10 Interstate truck accident lawyer from our team, you allow yourself to focus on recovery. Our consultations are 100% free and come with no obligation to hire our firm. You can ask questions, and we will provide more information about our legal services, as well as an assessment of your case.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to complete your free consultation today.