The eyes are the windows to the world, and so injuries affecting one or both eyes can be distressing. These injuries can interfere with your work, limit your ability to enjoy life, and provide daily reminders of trauma in the form of imperfect vision. In serious cases, an eye injury may even cause blindness.
A Lafayette eye injury lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will seek fair compensation for your injuries. You may deserve a financial recovery for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. You can trust our legal team to fight for that financial recovery.
Why Eye Injury Victims in Lafayette Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers – and Why You Should, Too
Anyone who suffers a catastrophic injury in Lafayette should consider hiring Labore Earles Injury Lawyers. We check all the boxes that injury victims might seek in an eye injury attorney, including:
- Impressive case results: Our verdicts and settlements total more than $200 million. We determine how much money the client deserves, then we use all of our resources to fight for that amount.
- Positive testimonials: Former clients have left many rave reviews for our legal team. We communicate actively and go the extra mile to meet the client’s needs. Expect reliable client service when you hire us for your eye injury case in Lafayette.
- A client-friendly fee structure: You will not pay us any upfront fees. This allows anyone with an eye injury to hire our firm. We’ll pay every case-related cost, and only receive an attorney’s fee if we win for you.
- Relevant experience: Catastrophic injury cases are an important focus for our firm. The attorney we assign to your case in Lafayette will have handled similar cases before.
When you win, we win. Our firm takes a personal interest in our clients, considering both the personal and financial aspects of your injury. Expect patience, compassion, and dedication from our legal team serving Lafayette.
Former Clients Share Their Experiences with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
These are firsthand experiences that show what it means to be our client:
- “David was a phenomenal individual. I felt secure; I felt that he was protecting me and my family, and he was going to get us what we deserved. He was a great lawyer and went above and beyond. – Kelsie, former client
- “I made an appointment with David and it was a real good experience. He worked with me all the way and was like a good friend in a time of need. I don’t think anybody could have done a better job than he did.” – Keith, former client
- “Digger helped me a lot. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now. I would have nothing. He took care of everything for me. Digger got me back on my feet.” – Carl, former client
When you hire an eye injury attorney in Lafayette, LA from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you also get paralegals, investigators, and experts. Our firm pays the expenses and does the legwork necessary to present the strongest case we can.
Consider that if you choose not to hire a lawyer, the responsibilities of your case will fall to you. This may compromise your recovery or even cause new health problems. Instead, let our experienced team handle the legal process for you.
For a free legal consultation with a eye injury lawyer serving Lafayette, call (337) 777-7777
What Damages Can Someone With an Eye Injury Get Compensation for?
Cleveland Clinic explains that eye injuries can cause significant discomfort, visible injuries that affect your appearance, and other symptoms that may or may not heal with time. However, eye injuries vary greatly in type and severity, so you need a personalized assessment of your damages.
When our legal team serving Lafayette assesses your damages, we may find that you have suffered:
- Medical expenses: Mayo Clinic notes that those with eye injuries will undergo both diagnosis and treatment for their injury. Vision tests, detection of soft-tissue injuries, and visual acuity tests may be among the necessary diagnostic procedures. Our team serving Lafayette will determine your injury-related medical costs and seek equal compensation.
- Pain and suffering: This category of damages can cover post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, physical pain, emotional distress, scarring and disfigurement, lost quality of life, and related types of harm.
- Lost income, lost earning power, and other professional damages: Professional damages typically have a clear financial cost. Being unable to work may also have non-economic effects, like the loss of fulfillment you get from your job.
- Rehabilitation costs: If your eye injury requires rehabilitation, we’ll seek compensation to cover rehab bills and the cost of transportation to appointments.
Each client we represent has different damages. From the type of eye injury you’ve suffered to the permanence of your injury symptoms, many factors will affect the value of your case.
Lafayette Eye Injury Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Your Lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Will Lead Every Step of Your Case
A vision loss lawyer from our team will take your case off your hands. You can concentrate on your recovery while we handle all legal responsibilities.
We will complete your eye injury case in Lafayette by:
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Documenting your damages with expert testimony, medical bills, treatment records, proof of professional damages, and any other available documentation
- Securing evidence of liable parties’ negligence
- Seeking a settlement
- Completing a trial, if we need to
Our legal team will also oversee communications, paperwork, appointments, and every other detail of your case. Resolving an eye injury case takes patience, consistent effort, and tenacity. We have delivered for other eye injury victims in Louisiana, and we’re ready to fight for your financial recovery.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Eye Injury Case in Lafayette
With over 250 years of experience in Louisiana, our team wants to help you move forward from your eye injury. Getting fair compensation is an essential step in that process. Don’t wait to contact us, as a lawyer from our team may have a limited time to file your case in Lafayette.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form