Highway 90 is a high-traffic roadway that runs through several major cities in Southern Louisiana. Accidents are bound to happen, but drivers must do everything they can to avoid causing an accident. Victims of motor vehicle accidents on Highway 90 can seek compensation for vehicle damage, medical bills, and other accident-related damages. Reach out to a Lafayette car accident attorney to discuss your situation.
A Highway 90 car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will lead your insurance claim or lawsuit. With our experienced legal team guiding your case, you can prioritize the recovery process.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Know Highway 90, So Let Us Lead Your Car Accident Case
Our law firm combines firsthand knowledge of Louisiana with impressive legal experience. Our attorneys have more than 350 years of combined legal experience, and each of them cares deeply about our brethren in the Bayou State.
There are plenty of reasons to hire a Highway 90 car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, including:
- Our willingness to go the extra mile for our clients: Our client testimonials say it all. Our attorneys will go the extra mile and mind the extra detail to satisfy you. We provide professionalism in every aspect of our representation.
- Our resources: As our firm has grown and achieved victory after victory, we have only expanded our arsenal of resources. We have the financial means, attorneys, and paralegals to mount a strong legal case in every Highway 90 car accident lawsuit and claim we handle.
- Our client-friendly fee structure: You will not pay us any upfront fee. Our firm will cover every case-related expense. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will only get a fee if we win your case, and the fee comes from your financial recovery. You will never, under any circumstance, pay out of pocket for our representation.
- Our familiarity with Highway 90: Yours will not be the first client we represent who suffered injuries during an accident on Highway 90. We know the roadway, why accidents happen on the highway, how to collect evidence from the busy roadway, and how to document your damages.
- Our deep connection to Louisiana: Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is a law firm built in Louisiana, dedicated to Louisianans. Our brand of legal service reflects our deep connection to our clients. Your case will be more about money, it will be about getting the justice you deserve.
When a law firm prioritizes justice, they never stop fighting for the proper outcome. That’s why, when you hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you should expect us to fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
A Highway 90 accident lawyer from our team will be your dedicated, staunch legal advocate. You focus on recovery, we’ll handle the rest.
We Serve Every Locale Along Highway 90
Highway 90 runs through and nearby New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Morgan City, New Iberia, and many other cities, parishes, and towns in our state. Every single one of these locales falls within Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers’ scope.
We can assist you if:
- You suffered injuries during a car accident on Highway 90
- You lost a loved one due to injuries they suffered in a car accident on Highway 90
- Your loved one suffered disabling injuries and you want to get legal help for them
Our team has empathy for the difficulties that car accident victims face. We’ll make the legal or insurance process as seamless as possible for you, even if your accident involves a rideshare driver. Learn more with a Lafayette Uber accident lawyer.
Laborde Earles injury was great for me they took care of me very fast and professional. If for any reason I need legal help they will be who I use.Client
We Will Seek Compensation for These Accident-Related Damages
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the nature and severity of your injuries are key predictors of your case value. We will consider these factors as we identify and value your damages, which may include:
Pain and Suffering
Whenever we represent a car accident victim, we expect that they’ve experienced pain and suffering. Accident victims may:
- Have acute and chronic physical pain
- Have traumatic memories of the accident
- Develop sleep problems
- Have lost quality of life
- Develop depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and similar conditions
Every victim processes their accident and injuries differently. Our team will discuss your pain and suffering with you, rely on our mental health experts, and assign proper value to your non-economic damages.
Your attorney will gather all of your accident-related medical bills. If your care is ongoing, we’ll discuss your healthcare needs with your doctors and our medical experts. We’ll calculate the cost of both current and future medical expenses.
If your vehicle, phone, clothing, or other property took damage during your accident on Highway 90, we’ll account for your property expenses. We’ll include the cost of temporary transportation in our calculation of property damages. You can speak with a Lafayette personal injury lawyer to help you pursue compensation.
I thank God for Digger & David. I don’t know what we would have done if it hadn’t have been for them.Rick Smith | Client
Legal Services We Provide Highway 90 Car Accident Victims in Lafayette (and Elsewhere)
Expect the team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to manage your car accident case from start to finish. Our attorneys will:
- Secure evidence: We collect evidence as quickly as possible because we know certain evidence does not last forever. We’ll be especially quick to get video footage and witness accounts, as these can be most compelling yet also time-sensitive.
- Document your damages: We’ll get medical images, medical bills and records, expert testimony, your account of damages, and other useful documentation.
- Establish a case value: Our attorneys will establish a case value, setting the bar for the settlement we will pursue. This will be the amount of money you deserve, and the amount we fight hard to secure.
- Fight for your settlement: Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers leads settlement negotiations for every client we represent. As you are resting and working towards recovery, we’ll be fighting for your financial recovery.
Our attorneys will show you compassion and patience throughout your case. When it comes to demanding compensation from liable parties, though, we are relentless.
The reassurance from Digger and his staff gave me that renewed hope that it’s going to be okay down the road.Client
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
When you suffer injuries or lose a loved one because of an accident on Highway 90, hiring a lawyer may be the second priority. First, get medical treatment. Next, contact our firm to get guidance and valuable legal services.
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.